Capcom Wants YOU (To Decide Its Next PSN Title)

vansau

Mortician of Love
May 25, 2010
Capcom Wants YOU (To Decide Its Next PSN Title)

Capcom's got a lot of games left to go on the PSN, and it'd like your input on deciding what should be added next.

Capcom's been a big contributor to the PlayStation Network, uploading many of its classic games to the service. However, as it's been pointed out, the publisher has only put a small fraction of its catalog online for players to purchase. Capcom has revealed that it wants your help in deciding what add to the PSN next.

Earlier today, Capcom Tweeted (<a href=http://twitter.com/#!/capcom_retro/status/22586395734310912>via its "capcom_retro" account) that it wanted gamers to Tweet the name of the PlayStation title they'd most like to see added to the PSN. According to Andriasang, over forty different games have yet to be added to Capcom's PSN catalog.

Anyone who's fluent in Japanese can see the list of eligible games on the capcom_retro Twitter page. The publisher will be taking names until January 19 at 16:59:59. If you want to suggest a game, follow the account, Tweet the game's name, and be sure to include the hash tag #cpga2011.

Source: Andriasang

Apr 28, 2008
Do Playstation Portable games count?

Because if so, I want Power Stone. Both games.

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
Hmm. I have no idea when they were released in Japan, but by the looks of things, Breath of Fires 3 and 4 may be on that list (look at the ones marked "somethingx3" and "somethingx4". The "something"s are the same, though that could be Mega Man X, but why is it a small x?). Those would be my choices.

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
I would love to put my bid in on this, now if I could overcome my hatred for social networks such as twitter, it would be possible.... Somehow, I don't think it's worth it though. I will most likely end up happy with whatever they put on.

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
(I can't read Japanese so I'll just put what I'd like to see)

Resident Evil 1,2,3 and Code Veronica.

Soul Calibur 3 (I've heard the character creator is awesome)

StriderShinryu

Dec 8, 2009
teh_Canape said:
Street Fighter 3 with online multiplayer, plox?
They are already working on an online downloadable version of SF3:3S. Supposedly it will be something of an upgraded version though they haven't confirmed whether this means a few small enhancements or a full blown HD Remix style make over.

Amethyst Wind said:
The Soul Calibur series is made by Namco, not Capcom.

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
StriderShinryu said:
teh_Canape said:
Street Fighter 3 with online multiplayer, plox?
They are already working on an online downloadable version of SF3:3S. Supposedly it will be something of an upgraded version though they haven't confirmed whether this means a few small enhancements or a full blown HD Remix style make over.

Amethyst Wind said:
The Soul Calibur series is made by Namco, not Capcom.
Hmm, you're right. I wonder what I was thinking of...

JamesCG

May 3, 2008
Amethyst Wind said:
Resident Evil 1,2,3
Already done. 8D

AS for Soul Calibur, they can't. As far as I can tell, it's only PS1 Games. I guess that rules out Code Veronica too.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Irridium said:
Do Playstation Portable games count?

Because if so, I want Power Stone. Both games.
Been done for over 3 years already. I got it off the marketplace for $10 last month, too.