Caught having sex

Naeras

Mar 1, 2011
I've been quasi-caught three times or something, and flat-out busted about three other times. Yay.

DoomyMcDoom

Jul 4, 2008
Me and my girl were goin at it at her place, she left her door unlocked, her upstairs neighbour came in to ask for something, my response, I just kept going... the neighbour heard the sex, and left, that's the closes I've been to "getting caught".

If anyone actually does walk in, unless they're armed and intent on causing me harm I will ignore them, why? Because, when I get it on, I generally don't stop 'til I'm done, and if they wanna watch, good for them?

Why would I be embarrassed? I mean if me naked and ruttin, is good enough for all the women it has been good enough for over the years, what shame is there in someone else seein it?

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Aarowbeatsdragon said:
me and my girlfriend
My mum walked in on me with my then boyfriends dick in my mouth when I was 15.
That was a fun experience. The trick to getting past it is to stop giving a fuck about what other people think about you and be like, yeah I was tapping that, why does that affect you?

It'll be fine dude. Dw bout it. My mum still hasnt disowned me.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
NinjaDeathSlap said:
I got caught having sex with my ex by her Dad... on the hood of his Jag.

Yeah, that went down about as well as you would expect.
Sounds like a pretty Jag thing to do though :p

I mean fi you're gonna get caught get caught doing it right, aye?

Mar 28, 2011
Caught once at a friend's flat. I was the only person who could roll a joint, so the girl who owned the flat walked in and froze.

"Join in or get out." I said.

She left, we finished, i am now a legend among my friends.

Like a Boss.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Aarowbeatsdragon said:
So after all the times of looking at forums where people discussed themselves getting caught having sex it seems im now a part of that group..kinda...earlier today my mother walked in on me and my girlfriend about to have sex for the first time. I cant even make eye contact with her anymore. so im just wondering, anyone else have any very awkward situations like this?
Maybe you should... to break the ice... ask her what it was like with your Dad for the first time!! Think about it...

¬_¬

TehCookie said:
Look her in the eyes and finish like a boss.

Seriously, I have no idea what I'd do in that situation. First of all my family isn't ashamed about sex, my mom forced me to come along to help her pick out lingerie for her to impress my dad. Second my mom has been pestering me to get laid and has been calling me gay because I haven't done it yet so she'd probably be happy and I could see her asking if I need anything.
Why do I get the feeling she'd actually pull up a chair and start critiquing you... >_> ... I'm a sick man...

OT: A couple times...

1) We're going at it in the room she shares with her sister. Also, bear in mind her feet are fixed in place by a bar with restraints, and she's hanging on to two handles held in place by virtue of a closed door. Half-way (or something) in, the door suddenly opens and aforementioned sister comes stumbling in half-naked getting very handsy with her boyfriend. I would've appreciated the sight of her tits, but I had fallen back, soon followed by the gf who landed just above my erection. So her sister was greeted with her naked little sister trying to cover up my hard-on sticking up between her legs with me groaning in pain directly behind her... joy...

2) Same sister caught me simultaneously/alternately choking and fingering the gf. This happened to be the occasion when I noted that my girlfriend got off on being watched.

3) Hyde Park, though I'm not sure if anyone saw us stumble out of the bushes in differing states of undress afterwards, though a dog did scare the shit out of me just after I'd finished.

farscythe

Dec 8, 2010
eh tbh..having yer mom walk in is bad enough..... wait till yer daughter does and stands in doorway staring at you mouth agape till ye tell her to please close the door n be asleep like youre sposed to be....

..... i dont think i can articulate the feeling better than dots...

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Wolverine18 said:
4) "Holy shit, I think that's sex, I better take a look to be sure she's ok. Wow, she's not only ok, she's hot. I can't believe my daughter is so sexual now. Wow, look at the two hot people having sex. Hmmm, I better go now, seems something has come up". This MIGHT have happened. You know parents don't become neutered when they have kids. They still recognize hot sex for hot sex. Do you really think parents of hot kids don't know their kids are hot? Sure, they might not want to have sex with them for a variety of good reasons, but that doesn't mean watching them have sex would be some kind of gross turn off.
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE

OT: I'll report back after it happens. Or not.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Once. Kind of. It was one of the first few times I did it with the boyfriend, and things were all done, but I was still utterly neekid when Mr. Boyfriend's mother's boyfriend came in. For you see, he left his door open, and his room was right in front of his apartment door. I quickly made my way to a corner that he (the mother's boyfriend) presumably couldn't see me in and went home soon after. Apparently, that whole incident was never mentioned between my boyfriend and his mother's.

higgs20

Feb 16, 2010
been caught with a few people, by a few people, mostly my housemates, and once by my mum when i was home, the situation is only as awkward as you make it, laugh it off and put a tie on the door or something next time.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
SkarKrow said:
NinjaDeathSlap said:
I got caught having sex with my ex by her Dad... on the hood of his Jag.

Yeah, that went down about as well as you would expect.
Sounds like a pretty Jag thing to do though :p

I mean fi you're gonna get caught get caught doing it right, aye?
Indeed. He was ex-army and all, genuinely thought I was going to die. But my God was it worth it. ;)

Risingblade

Mar 15, 2010
MelasZepheos said:
Don Savik said:
Coming from a person who has never had a girlfriend but is still completely logical about relationship mindsets.....

Why would you have sex in a house full of people with the doors unlocked? Does the excitement of being caught intrigue you, or are you just plain old stupid? And if it does intrigue you, then why are you ashamed and embarrassed when it happens? It seems like your asking for it to be honest.

Is it that hard to say your going over to a friend's house without telling them which friend? Then go to a motel or something so you don't have to be quiet?
Risingblade said:
Really how hard is it to lock the fucking door? Nobody wants to walk in or be walked in on. Also who the fuck does that while their mother is in the house?
What if your door doesn't have a lock? My parents actually at one point forbid me from having a lock on the inside of my door as long as I was living under their roof.

Of course, they also knock and wait for me to say 'come in,' or 'I'm decent,' or whatnot. I've heard about families whose parents just barge into their rooms. I'm really really glad I don't live in one.
Then don't do it in your house? Go to her house? Say you're going to the mall then go to a motel? be creative man!

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
Been caught a few times but always just found it funny, I've never been one to not be open about such things.

It's comical.

7moreDead_v1legacy

Feb 17, 2009
Only time was my Brother walking into troll (which wasn't a term/phrase back then) us...*Door flys open* Bro - "You're both doing it wrong!"

Me and partner -"Fuck off!" Followed by much laughter xD...No shame :D

BOOM headshot65

Jul 7, 2011
Considering I am not planning on having sex until I am married and only because I want children, the odds of me getting caught are exactly 0%.

Commissar Sae

Nov 13, 2009
Not walked directly in but have had people show up at the apartment in medias res sister walked through the front door, which unfortunately is right next to my door which was sadly open at the time. My girlfriend sprinted to the door and slammed it shut, but yeah.

So while no one has walked in on us, there have been plenty of close calls and sexual frustration when people show up and require our presence.

Captcha: In the limelight (seems somehow appropriate to the topic)