Caught having sex

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
I never got caught, I only had sex twice, but I never got caught.
And once I was at school, so I was lucky I didn't get caught.

bandman232

Jun 27, 2010
mrdude2010 said:
Never been caught in the act, once a cop stopped us before the act (we were in my car).

He was actually really chill, he basically said that the place we had parked was a common stowage site for stolen cars, so he basically checks every car that stops in that area, and that we should find a more private place next time.

Good cops are some of the best people in the world, crooked cops are some of the worst.

Also, in terms of awkwardness, my worst moment had to be when I was climbing back into bed with my gf about 6 years ago when we were 15ish- I was climbing into bed and she was in her panties and when her mom entered the room it looked like I was about to enter her. Made shit unnecessarily awkward for a while.
If you think cops are decent, you obviously haven't been to the U.S.

Hitokiri_Gensai

Jul 17, 2010
Never got caught by parents but, did get caught by the teachers in school. Girlfriend and I snuck into a back hall to have some privacy. We werent actually having sex, in fact neither of us were even remotely naked, but we were doing some serious kissing. A teacher came back there to grab some supplies from a closet and caught us. So we both got outted as lesbians in school and of course, both our parents were called. She got disowned, i got yelled at, the school wanted to kick us out and blah blah, it was bad.

mrdude2010

Aug 6, 2009
bandman232 said:
mrdude2010 said:
Never been caught in the act, once a cop stopped us before the act (we were in my car).

He was actually really chill, he basically said that the place we had parked was a common stowage site for stolen cars, so he basically checks every car that stops in that area, and that we should find a more private place next time.

Good cops are some of the best people in the world, crooked cops are some of the worst.

Also, in terms of awkwardness, my worst moment had to be when I was climbing back into bed with my gf about 6 years ago when we were 15ish- I was climbing into bed and she was in her panties and when her mom entered the room it looked like I was about to enter her. Made shit unnecessarily awkward for a while.
If you think cops are decent, you obviously haven't been to the U.S.
Good cops are some of the best people in the world. Crooked cops are some of the worst. Unfortunately, there are way too few of the former and way too many of the latter.

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
SeeIn2D said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Got caught on your first time?

God damn :D

Bloody rookies, don't you know how to lock a door?

No locks? Don't risk it :D

I've never been caught.

And I've been with the same girl since I was 15.
I feel like you must have been in an awkward situation where someone was at the door and they knew both of you were in there but because it was locked they didn't come in :p. That's exactly what happened to me and my girlfriend last time she visited (doesn't live in the same state as me).

Dajmin said:
If you're old enough and responsible enough to have sex, why would you feel ashamed for doing it? If you're actually worried whether your (or their) parents will approve then it's probably not a good idea.
I don't think it's that in most cases. Like I know that both my parents and my girlfriend's parents are aware that we have sex and they don't seem to mind all that much, but being walked in on is just awkward. It's like your parents walking in on you naked or something except much worse. It's just an awkward feeling, not necessarily and "Oh fuck they can't know" feeling. (although I'm sure it's an "Oh fuck they can't know" feeling a lot of the time.)
It's Kind of the reverse end of the ancient childhood nightmare of walking in on your parents doing it. Never happened to me thankfully.

Ocelano

Apr 14, 2009
Dreamer of Theaters said:
Rofl, I heard my sister have sex with ex-boyfriend about four times, although my sister never seemed to care, lol. She even laughed about it when I told her.
As for me... I'm still part of the virign alliance, lol.
ALL HAIL THE ALLIANCE

Did get caught browsing girlie sites by my mom once damn old Mac had a tendency of freezing at the worst freaking times else I would have been out of that page soon as I heard feet near the door she got angry left the room later explained that it was natural for me to be curious bout those kind of things but she was angry cause I was supposed to be using the computer for my homework. I was in my early teens at that time and the nearest to having "the talk" was a brief fundamental anatomy lesson from my father which boiled down to this gets hard and goes there job done, but am not ashamed to admit to having done a LOT of private research.

Petromir

Apr 10, 2010
My wife and I have come close to being caught, but never actually.

A bit worried about the poster who seems to think that waiting till marriage and even then only for procreation somehow makes the chance 0% that you willbe caught having sex....

At very least there's the chance of your own young children catching you, a misdirected police raid or a burglar is also a possibility, not large ones but possible. And that's if you only have sex in your own bedroom in a house you share only with your wife and any kids you have. The chance is greatly reduced, but it's definitely above 0.

Add in holiday accommodation, misjudging how long it takes your parents to do shopping while staying at Christmas, and the fact that married couples still can be overcome by passion/lust in inappropriate places. Hell we're more likely to have sex at my parents since we married.

If my mother ever walked in on us I'd probably just demand to know how she expects me to provide her with grand kids if she keeps interrupting.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
Petromir said:
My wife and I have come close to being caught, but never actually.

A bit worried about the poster who seems to think that waiting till marriage and even then only for procreation somehow makes the chance 0% that you willbe caught having sex....

At very least there's the chance of your own young children catching you, a misdirected police raid or a burglar is also a possibility, not large ones but possible. And that's if you only have sex in your own bedroom in a house you share only with your wife and any kids you have. The chance is greatly reduced, but it's definitely above 0.

Add in holiday accommodation, misjudging how long it takes your parents to do shopping while staying at Christmas, and the fact that married couples still can be overcome by passion/lust in inappropriate places. Hell we're more likely to have sex at my parents since we married.

If my mother ever walked in on us I'd probably just demand to know how she expects me to provide her with grand kids if she keeps interrupting.
That is horrible and yet I can't stop chuckling. My god, I'm being corrupted.

Never quite understood the whole being overcome by lust dealie. Maybe when I get a proper relationship, I'll get it. But it always seemed to me that it's just a question of willpower and who has a lot vs. who has very little.

Petromir

Apr 10, 2010
Why fight it? Perfectly natural, and great fun. Oh and even the frigging catholic church is publishing sex tips books these days for the married.these days, have to be pretty puritanical to not be allowed to enjoy it.

Clearly you have to show some restraint but being to careful just makes it feel to mechanical.

dudycat1

Dec 16, 2010
ibeing caught having sex is bad, being caught doing a spot of BDSM is infinitely worse. I was face up, spread eagle and naked when my boyfriends twin sister and mum walked in on the act. That 40 seconds it took for my boyfriend to find a sheet to throw on me was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life (we carried on after they left if you wanted to know).