Celebrities from your hometown?

ZomgSharkz

Aug 4, 2008
I was just wondering if anyone lives in the same town that a famous person once lived in. For example I live in the same town and go to the same high school as the creators of South Park. Has anyone else's hometown spawned fame?

Zetona

Dec 20, 2008
My hometown attracts famous people more than it spawns them.
Indiana Jones (the character) was born in my town, and then moved to Chicago.
Now you know where I'm from and why it attracts so many famous people.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
We have no one famous. The best I can come up with is that guy who was like "My name is Joe and I AM CANADIAN!" in the beer commercial a few years ago. That's really it, which is really sad.

Johninator712

Aug 10, 2008
Also adding on to the south park thingy, the drummer to rise against went to our high school as well.

TMAN10112

Jul 4, 2008
My area saw alot of events from the american revolution. Sybil ludington(not sure how well known she is outside or my town, let alone outside the US) rode right through the middle of my town, there's even a statue of her there.

and her wikipedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sybil_Ludington

Paul Revere had it easy

Evilbunny

Feb 23, 2008
Uhh, well Jay Z and Beyonce just moved into my neighborhood. That's gotta count for something.

Lazzi

Apr 12, 2008
Pitbull and Ricky Recardo. My grand mother went to highschool with Fedel Castor if its worth any thing.

errorfied

May 11, 2008
Uhh, I'm from London, so a whole bunch of famous people are from my town.

More specifically though, Kate Moss used to live close to me, before she was a supermodel.

cleverlymadeup

Mar 7, 2008
i was born in Toronto so here's a pretty big list http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_from_Toronto

and where i live now there's not many overly famous ppl sides Ken and Noah Danby, Neve Campbell and John McCrae, Seth, Jean Little, Kirk Maltby and Jean Little

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
berethond said:
Kevin Federline(the one who married Britney Spears) grew up in my hometown.
Not sure I'd be proud of that one.

Um, who else, since this is Canada, we've got one guy who played in the NHL. David Brine saw some time briefly with Vancouver and is now in Florida's organization, IIRC.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
Marlon Brando
Fred Astaire
Malcolm Little (aka X)
Nick Nolte
Standing Bear and Red Cloud

those are the ones that were born here and stayed around There's a crapton of famous people who were born here but left when they were 1 year old.

ToyBox

Jun 8, 2008
Tim Burton was born in my hometown, Burbank California. I still live here, it's a great place.