Characters you hate with an unbridled, illogical passion

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
FalloutJack said:
I don't have illogical hates. Only logical ones.
There's no such thing.
Therealgijoe said:
FalloutJack said:
I don't have illogical hates. Only logical ones.
And my logical hate is all forms of Zelda's newish character: Tingle.
Oh yes, Tingle. That guy is all kinds of creepy. I second this.

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
Almost everyone in FFXIII made me wish I could reach through the screen and slap them across the face.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
canadamus_prime said:
-Der Snippen-
'Course there is. There is an up and a down, there is a right and a wrong, there is a black and a white, there is hate that is logical and one that is not. That's the way the universe goes.

Kahunaburger

May 6, 2011
AlternatePFG said:
BrailleOperatic said:
ANDEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

He's whiny, he's woebegotten ALL THE TIME. "Oh wah, I ate a ghost and now I am crazy, boo hoo..." It tell him to suck it up but he'd just blow the whole gorram city up again.

Go **** yourself, Anders. No one likes you.
Did you play the Awakening expansion for Origins? Cause, he was pretty likeable in that game. In between games his personality completely changed from being funny to whiny.
Yeah, and Justice was awesome in that game too. How in the world does awesome + awesome = emo? And Merrill. Seriously, fuck Merrill. All you need to know about Merrill is this post:

Something about certain Bioware characters just fills me with irrational loathing for some reason.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
FalloutJack said:
canadamus_prime said:
-Der Snippen-
'Course there is. There is an up and a down, there is a right and a wrong, there is a black and a white, there is hate that is logical and one that is not. That's the way the universe goes.
No, hate by it's very nature is irrational and illogical.

AlternatePFG

Jan 22, 2010
Kahunaburger said:
Yeah, and Justice was awesome in that game too. How in the world does awesome + awesome = emo? And Merrill. Seriously, fuck Merrill. All you need to know about Merrill is this post:

Something about certain Bioware characters just fills me with irrational loathing for some reason.
Honestly, they really shouldn't have developers/writers post on their forums, it rarely ends in their favor, especially in that case.

DaJoW

Aug 17, 2010
Kahunaburger said:
AlternatePFG said:
BrailleOperatic said:
ANDEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

He's whiny, he's woebegotten ALL THE TIME. "Oh wah, I ate a ghost and now I am crazy, boo hoo..." It tell him to suck it up but he'd just blow the whole gorram city up again.

Go **** yourself, Anders. No one likes you.
Did you play the Awakening expansion for Origins? Cause, he was pretty likeable in that game. In between games his personality completely changed from being funny to whiny.

I hate that screenshot. Makes it look like the writing staff at Bioware are all overacting 8 year olds. "Gigglesquee" and "can I nom her head" just aren't very adult things to say/sound.

I agree on hating Merrill, never had her in my party and never did her quest just to spend as little time as possible with her. Even in my good playthroughs I basically tell her I'm not her friend and will never visit.

I also hate Leliana, and I tend to get really annoyed at Tali. Seems I dislike all the popular new Bioware characters (apart from Wrex). Other than that, none that I can think of (rulers in EU III aren't really characters, but they anger me sometimes which is great AAR material).

Trixsy

Jun 1, 2011
AlternatePFG said:
Kahunaburger said:

Honestly, they really shouldn't have developers/writers post on their forums, it rarely ends in their favor, especially in that case.
Yes, I hate having them behave like normal people and show obsessive emotion over their characters. I'd rather get robotic responses and pretend the developers and writers are not real people with likes and dislikes.

:|

DasHunterman

Feb 23, 2009
I, for one, could not STAND Elena from Uncharted 1 and 2. Every time she puts her own dumb-ass in danger for her fucking camcorder, I wanted to just clobber her in her stupid head with it. How Drake could pick her over Chloe is a question I will never figure out.

mikey7339

Jun 15, 2011
Dalton from Chrono Trigger. Everything about him from his name to how he looked just made me want to choke him.

Kahunaburger

May 6, 2011
DaJoW said:
I hate that screenshot. Makes it look like the writing staff at Bioware are all overacting 8 year olds. "Gigglesquee" and "can I nom her head" just aren't very adult things to say/sound.

I agree on hating Merrill, never had her in my party and never did her quest just to spend as little time as possible with her. Even in my good playthroughs I basically tell her I'm not her friend and will never visit.

I also hate Leliana, and I tend to get really annoyed at Tali. Seems I dislike all the popular new Bioware characters (apart from Wrex). Other than that, none that I can think of (rulers in EU III aren't really characters, but they anger me sometimes which is great AAR material).
Haha Leliana's another character who really triggers my whole Bioware hate-on. She's what you get when you tie 20 female stereotypes together and give them a french accent. Tali doesn't piss me off quite as much (I don't know why not, actually), but whenever she goes into doormat mode it starts annoying me, too.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
This ***** right here:

Anyone who knows who this is should know why.

Edit: Also, this ***** right here:

Same deal. Except this one also has a really annoying voice.

hinataxemnas

Jul 14, 2010
I love Final Fantasy games. Even 13, which is by far the worst I have played, yet it still is pretty good. (Yes, I am a JRPG'er). Final Fantasy 10 is the FF I grew up on. Yeah, Tidus's voice acting wasn't all that good (especially the fake laughing scene, your welcome), but I forgive him for that, because his arc is well written. Then... theres Wakka. Yeah, him, of all people. Bender, from Futurama? Yeah. Him. Here is something about him that makes me want to punch him in the throat repeatedly until his neck is thinner then a piece of paper.... SCREW WAKKA!

Austin Howe

Dec 5, 2010
The entire cast of Final Fantasy X. No Auron does not get an exception, and neither does Jecht, despite his only line being "Stop crying ******" throughout the entire game. No. No, no, no. They're all terrible.