Characters you hate with an unbridled, illogical passion

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
Mario, Tidus, Snow, Lightning.

All of them should die in a fire. Except for snow, he should be drowned.

Dragonforce525

Sep 13, 2009
Zhang He from, well any Dynasty Warriors game he's ever been in, for anyone unfamiliar he's the blatant homosexual of the franchise, so I'm playing through the Wei story in Dynasty Warriors 7, and in every single cutscene he's in, he's dancing whilst speaking all of his lines, even getting other characters to dance with him, I just wanted to reach through the screen and cut his fucking head off with a soup spoon.

Now I'm fine with having a character be/act gay, but Zhang He is on a completely other level, he's in a league of his own, imagine Chris Tucker's character in The Fifth Element mixed with Perez Hilton and you still aren't even close to the campness of Zhang He.

Anaklusmos

Jun 1, 2010
Guide from Terraria. First world, first night, I build a semi decent house for him to live in, got the door table chair light source, 5 blocks high 20 blocks across, and then a blood moon, and the guide doesn't feel like moving in, so I stand out there with my copper sword no armor against 20 zombies and 15 floating eyes! Voodoo Guide Doll, revenge is mine!

SamtheDeathclaw

Aug 8, 2009
Fenris from DA2. I give Anders pass for being a whiny twat thanks to the fact that he turned one of his (admittedly few) friends into the very thing both of them hated. And lost his cat. :[ But Fenris? No such luck.
Garrus Vakarian from ME2. I just hate him. I've never liked him. He's a twat. It doesn't help that I always play a Paragon. *shrug*
Oh, oh, oh, and I severely dislike Snow, from FFXIII. All the other characters that people hate on in that game? They have character arcs, to some extent. Snow, not so much.

Neverhoodian

Apr 2, 2008
Rosh Penin.

It's like they took everything that made Anakin a whiny little ***** in the prequels and cranked it up to eleven. Just looking at his stupid face makes me want to go all Emperor Palpatine on his ass with some Force Lightning.

The Forces of Chaos

Mar 25, 2010
BrailleOperatic said:
ANDEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

He's whiny, he's woebegotten ALL THE TIME. "Oh wah, I ate a ghost and now I am crazy, boo hoo..." It tell him to suck it up but he'd just blow the whole gorram city up again.

Go **** yourself, Anders. No one likes you.
Your Not alone here. I fucking hate Anders. it's a shame you can't beat the shit out of him before you kill him, Or at least make the Knife in the back hurt a little.

Uber Evil

Mar 4, 2009
StBishop said:
Roman Bellic. I fucking hate him. I hate the entire game because of him.

I'm pretty sure I didn't even finish the tutorial.
It gets hilarious when you crash a motorcycle with him on it. He launches like 30 feet in the air and sometimes you never find the body.

Tamama

Oct 28, 2010
Moira...Brown.....
I burned Megaton to the ground to watch her die..just for her.. when she lived, ONLY HER... slaughtered all of Tenpenny one at a time with a cleaver.
One.
By.
One.

wolas3214

Mar 30, 2011
Essentially any character from the final fantasy.. Blarghhh i want to strangle them with their gravity defying hair.

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
I only played the demo (first level) but I wasn't too found of the female character in Enslaved, from what I've heard we are meant to like her but all I saw was a woman constantling screwing me (taking the perspective of the character) in order to save herself without anything to really justify it.

pixiejedi

Jan 8, 2009
God I hate Miranda in ME 2. I always play as a girl and she just comes off so disrespectful. I'm sure if your a dude that voice work would be sassy and cute but as a girl she just seems to mouth off and boss you around for no good reason.

Mostly though I hate Peach. Good for nothing little brat. Always getting kidnapped and yet she doesn't even worry about the trouble she is putting you through!

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
She freaking whines too much.

Also...

Something about her makes me want to punch her teeth out.

boyvirgo666

May 12, 2009
GLADO...hahaha coudnt say that with a straight face. i cant stand the other leaders in the civ games. they always hate you for no reason.

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
Grayjack said:
She freaking whines too much.

Also...

Something about her makes me want to punch her teeth out.
I don't hate Noel's character, I hate her players.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Noel, WIN!

Fffffffffffuuuu-

Gah, I don't really hate any characters, though I had a rather large detachment to Demyx from Kingdom Hearts II. Harder than Sephiroth and he's supposed to be the one that hates fighting.

Troll bastard.

Oh God, I just reminded myself of Hazama.

"What's your motivation for destroying the world?"
"Lulz."

t3h br0th3r

May 7, 2009
LUCA BLIGHT from suikoden 2, that child murdering, overpowered, neraly gamebreaking sob.

The final boss from that game is NOTHING compared to him, even though it is a gigantic Severus.

Seriously, this guy is the most powerful boss in any game i have ever played in my 17 years of gaming, including Sepheroth from KH1 and everyone in FF8&FF7.

The guy is so frecken powerful killing him takes
1.)beating him and most of his army in a millitary engagement
2.)beating him in standard combat twice, including the one and only fight in the game you are denied the use of the (incredibly useful) main character.
3.) beating him in a one on one duel
4.)And finally, filling him full of two volley's worth of arrows.

all and all, it takes darn near three hours to slay him. Thank goodness for all the save points along the way.

And to top it all off, you have to fight him MIDWAY though the game, thus meaning you can't get all the most powerful stuff and a decent number of the most powerful characters before you fight him. Unless you hardcore grind beforehand, your good characters are only going to be lv 40-50.