Characters you hate with an unbridled, illogical passion

mrc390

Jan 31, 2011
Nathan fucking Drake, every time he makes a stupid fucking wise crack I want to strangle him

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
Ty the Tasmanian tiger for this commercial:

this made me never want to touch his games and hate him forever. his games may be good but thanks to this i'll never know. those three could beat him anyday.

varulfic

Jul 12, 2008
Blanka, from Street Fighter 4. If you play him then please kill yourself. I hate you and I want to see you suffer. Blanka is the dumbest character ever. He's got a ridiculous hitbox that makes all my moves miss and forces me to learn new combos just for him, because none of the standard ones connect. His entire skill set seems to be constructed to be as annoying as possible. He's the Street Fighter equivalent of the clown bird [http://torpin.blogia.com/upload/aracuan2.jpg] from that one Donald Duck cartoon.

A positive example from Baldurs Gate 2: The main antagonist, Irenicus, is for me one of the most effective villains ever, because I hated his guts. I have never felt more compelled to complete a game, simply because I wanted to cave in his skull with a battle axe and spit on his corpse.

Retal19

Dec 5, 2010
Fargoth. Don't know what it is about him, but every time I see him wander away from the Guards he quickly finds a blade between his ribs.

chronicfc

Jun 1, 2011
Do characters in sport games count? If so then Sebastian Vettel, the dick. Always cutting me off, grrr.

Cipher1

Feb 28, 2011
Raiden its noting personal but your not Snake you will never be as cool as Snake accept it and move on.

Parivir

Jul 20, 2009
Retal19 said:
Fargoth. Don't know what it is about him, but every time I see him wander away from the Guards he quickly finds a blade between his ribs.
I have killed him on every character I've ever made and thats well over 50, even the ones I play as paladins who would never hurt a fly still kill Fargoth.

Thespian

Sep 11, 2010
Ashley Williams from Mass Effect.

No, wait, that's not her name. I believe she goes by smoking heap of bullet-ridden nuked ash discarded somewhere on Virmire and mourned by no one these days.

Suomimaster

Mar 19, 2008
The. FRIGGING. Guildmaster from Fable 1.

"Your health is low, watch that." WHAT? I still have over 50% left, you twat."Your health is low, watch that." SHUT UP! That was the eight time!

"Try to get your combat multiplier even higher." ... What? How can I get it over 1000?

Thank god there were option to kill him, although it was near the end. Just watch the epic battle between the player and the Guildmaster:
I loved Fable: the lost chapters, it was damn good RPG, even if it didn't reach what Peter had promised. I cried blood in Fable 2, only 4 spells(all the attack spells were the same)? And you have to leave yourself wide open to enemy attacks when casting those spells with ugly effects?

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Does Ryan Reynolds count as a character? I mean, every role he plays, the persona he's adopted, how he looks, etcetera. He might not be so bad in real life, but he always plays the same guy.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
VAAN!

WHAT WERE YOU EVEN DOING IN THAT GAME!? YOU HAD NO PURPOSE....NO FUCKING PURPOSE!!!! GRARTGHHLLGHLGHKLHL!!! *foams at mouth*

Rule Britannia

Apr 20, 2011
The female guard captain in dragon age 2....HATE HER to the fiery pits of hell...no reason for it actually she just irritates the shit out of me ¬.¬