Cheaters

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
Never cheated online, can't say I've used glitches either (never know about them lol).

Single player, well I used to use cheat codes when I was younger but these days I don't even do that. I also avoid the overpowered mods, I generally try to make games harder, if anything.

And yeah, cheaters suck. If I think someone's cheating I usually try to just go after them. Sometimes it works but sometimes their cheats are too good and I rage quite to a different lobby... then it's all good.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Baby Tea said:
Yeah I never understood the cheaters.
It sucks the fun right out of it when you win all the time, especially by cheating.
You have to be a pretty insecure little prick to do stuff like that.
tHIS, several of my 'freinds' do it.

Twad

Nov 19, 2009
I only cheat in SP games, when i want to just blow stuff up for the hell of it.

I never cheat online and i avoid using glitches.. that just ruins the whole point of playing MP in the first place and it isnt fun at all.

Appleshampoo

Sep 27, 2010
Never cheated in a multiplayer game.

I like to get killed over and over on my own merit.

Cheat a lot when I've completed single player games, just for the lulz or to speed run through to something I missed the first time.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
I play on a console, so I never experience aim bots or wall hacks, so I guess I have a bit of sympathy for you PC gamers...

tehannihalator

Apr 6, 2010
I do not believe that anybody has ever played a gta game and not cheated to get a tank...
however never cheated in mp

Serenegoose

Faerie girl in hiding
Mar 17, 2009
egotime:

Why would I? I'm good enough not to need to.

But for a vaguely serious answer - I'm insanely competitive, which means I always seek as equal an environment for competition as I can. I want to improve my skill, to show myself how good I am - cheating would be utterly pointless for me.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
omega 616 said:
It's just what lawyers do, they only take cases they know they can win so there conviction rate looks good, these guys use aim bots to make up for all the matches they never used them and got 1-30.

It also means they can get the fall camo quicker in MW2, rank up quicker, get time consuming titles and emblems etc
Lawyers make money from being cheating scumbags though... these idiots gain nothing but an emblem in a game.

Michael Dagastino

Feb 22, 2010
I only cheat in single player and in private games (in modern games by cheat i mean abuse glitches). When i play against people i dont know, i dont cheat/use glitches.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
I would certainly think it's fun to fly around the map with no-clip and get a million auto-headshots... for about 5 minutes. It's like playing a round against a team that's awful and you just end up destroying them... it's fun for a bit because you're winning, but after a while the challenge goes away and there's no point. I think it's silly, but I can see why some crazy people might want to for like 5 minutes.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
C95J said:
I play on a console, so I never experience aim bots or wall hacks, so I guess I have a bit of sympathy for you PC gamers...
There are many, many cheaters on XBOX live. That's what I play on.

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
never cheat in multiplayer, it just shows your worse then you want to believe, cheating in singe player after winning the game: fine if you ask me, your not ruining it for yourself or others

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Cheaters make me sick, and feel like there isn't enough negative superlatives for them.

Never cheated on multiplayer, never will. Don't have a fucking clue why they do that either.

My hats off for every action done towards making cheating more difficult/impossible/less fun.

willsham45

Apr 14, 2009
I cannot say i have really cheated online as such...playing on a moded surver where the idea is to just go wild with low gravity, infornate ammo and quick file super power weapons is just for fun and if a genuin laugh
As for competitive not muching about on a surver where it is not wanted i dont have not

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
MiracleOfSound said:
C95J said:
There are many, many cheaters on XBOX live. That's what I play on.
I don't mind things like the leaderboard hacks and 10th hacks on xbox live, because they don't effect me directly, and apart from that (and yeah, I agree, there are TONS of them) I don't see any different cheating.

ZonerZ

Aug 27, 2008
My power level is well over 9000. I see no need for such flim-flammery. But I DO cheat on Left for Dead 2 at the fair's finale. That glitched window you can glitch-jump into by throwing a pipe bomb at your feet and rapidly changing weapons? Hilarious.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
Sorry, but when it comes to online games, I play Lawful Good. I do everything legitimately or not at all, even when I'm say...playing a single-player game on the hardest difficulty. My moral compass and pride would team up and stab me in the eyeballs if I did anything else. So, in short: never have, never will, cheaters can stick it where the sun don't shine.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
C95J said:
I don't mind things like the leaderboard hacks and 10th hacks on xbox live, because they don't effect me directly, and apart from that (and yeah, I agree, there are TONS of them) I don't see any different cheating.
That's strange, I see it a lot. I watch all my killcams and there is an awful lot of bullshit going on lately. It could have been a very unlucky play session yesterday though.

x EvilErmine x

Cake or death?!
Apr 5, 2010
In single player then yeah, once i've beaten a game then i usualy try to mess around with cheets, coz like who dosen't like to turn on God mode and utterly lord it up over every hard as nails boss/faction/enemy that you had trouble with in the standerd game...while sipping coolaid and munching on gummy bairs?

I never do it online though. IMO what's the point? All it does is prove youre a chump with no skills. It sorta peeves me that you get little cheeting douches who think that they are the ultamate mongers of bad assery coz the have like 'l33t haxorz skillz man'. I wonder how good they whould be without there aim-bot's etc..