Check Out Sega's Urinal Console In Action

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
I will totally play 1750 USD for a game that measures my p*ssing ability.

Sarcasm doesnt work that well over the internet, so let me just state, that this is the biggest waste of money since bought that 6 foot Katana.

Sure, it looks nice on the wall and its a great conversation piece, but trying to swing it indoors is like trying to fit a walrus in a peanut butter jar.

But seriously, how could sega think this was at all a good idea? *thinks about previous sonic games and "Thor: God of thunder"*

You know what, nevermind. This is theyre best idea since 1999. ((I consider 'Sonic Adventures' the last great sonic game.)) Maybe 2001. ((ive always been a fan of Phantasy Star Online))

FallenMessiah88

So fucking thrilled to be here!
Jan 8, 2010
So, Japan is weird, what else is new? :p

Maybe they should call this the UWii?! Anyone? Yes! No?

Apr 21, 2011
SmashLovesTitanQuest said:
Just wait for the one guy who holds it in to long and dies due to kidney damage just because he wanted to beat that damn high score.
This is what I think will happen when it comes out. Someone is bound to be hospitalized. 2nd of all its just a piss. No need to make a game out of it since its only like 30 seconds long.

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
If you put a $1,750 video game system into a men's room in the United States, it would be vandalized inside of a day.

Verlander

Apr 22, 2010
Could be a good aid for toilet training. And have one for turds too, you sit down and the dambusters theme starts playing...

JET1971

Apr 7, 2011
What? not marketing it for America??? welll the game thats on it is too Japanese in style to become popular here. but a more american style game and it would be the popular urinal in any restroom.

They could make a classic pissing contest... who can piss the farthest. urine speed and a calculation to convert that to distance. on the screen a character standing there like he is holding his pecker and when you start to piss it shows a yellow piss stream based on the calculation with greatest distance and you win.. I would play that!

AdamRBi

Feb 7, 2010
Scanners that detect the speed and duration of your pee? This is the future, Japan! Get with it! If I'm not peeing on the urine equivalent to a multitouch screen by next holiday season I will be solely disappointed.

On that note, I don't know really what to think of this. Sounds incredibly silly, yet highly amusing (like many silly things turn out to be).

bootz

Feb 28, 2011
so this is segas new system. I'm amazed, epic motion sentive controls. Is this sytem the future of sonic the hedgehog

acsoundwave

Jul 18, 2010
Meh. This just proves that Japan is very much a "male-dominated" society.

(Seriously: peeing contests are so male....)

GWarface

Jun 3, 2010
Am i the only one a little concerned about microwaves hitting my crown-jewels while playing that?

JehuBot

Jun 1, 2011
Bad Japan , Bad ! :mad: *Hits Japan with a wrapped newspaper*

believer258 said:
Sega is finally admitting to taking the piss out of video games since the Dreamcast died.

... no one has used that phrase yet?
http://playstationlifestyle.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/25ad8-slow_clap.gif

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
The Rockerfly said:
Looks like this content was

...Leaked

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
You just made my day sir, also their is so going to be aloty of wii jokes in this topic, I wonder if the high score will be updated, weeeeeeeeeeeeekly.....sorry but I had to do that.