Check your pockets

Ledan

Apr 15, 2009
OF:
Boudica said:
I just can't do it. Someone gave something to me. I must hold onto it! Curse my mushy heart.

Gift for you!

OT:In my pajamas.... so nothing.
Usually I have:
Keys, cellphone, wallet(id,bankcard,cash,condoms,library card), pencils, pen, and a notebook.
And if I have a jacket I usually bring something extra. Rubik's cube, a book, or something.

Kindastrange

Dec 29, 2010
Oke this one of those days i have way to much crap in my pockets. . . .

So lets go,
Right hand pocket:
Keys and a penny.

Right leg pocket:
old train ticket, passport, random receipt and 35 cents.

Left hand pocket:
Phone, Headset for psaid phone, and 70 cents.

Left leg pocket:
wallet, pen, random scraps of paper, grocery shopping list, random medication and a few beer bottlecaps.

Back pocket:
Hankerchief and more random change

that was about it. . . .
oh right my wallet decided to dump all my cards out into my pockets. . .

So spread over all the pockets are my:
Drivers licence, Debit card, 3 library mebership cards (different librabries), 3 movie rental mebership cards, health insurance card, several shop membership cards, student identity card etc etc. . . . i've got way to many cards i see now

But wait there's more. When i get back from my internship/job (i work in healthcare as a male nurse) you can add:
At least 6 pens, 4 to 6 pages of lab results and other medical related information, 3 to 6 pieces of paper scribbled full with random notes, 15+ empty drug wrappers, small flashlight, several medical examination gloves (unused, i just stuff a couple of em in my pocket at the start of my shift), bandage scissor, empty needle cases, watch, random pieces of bandage and usually 2 rolls of medical tape?. . . . pfffffff that's should be it, and in case you are wondering, Yes! i do spend about 15 minutes cleaning out my pockets when i'm done.

Kiatta

Jul 17, 2012
Usually just my phone and maybe some lint, but I just got home from work so at the moment I have a small blue light, a pen and half a disk.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
Nothing but knives and lint.

No seriously, I'm in my pajamas, I'm lucky I even have the knife to post about.

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
necromanzer52 said:
SonicWaffle said:
necromanzer52 said:
Right now my pockets are empty, but if I were to go downstairs and look in my coat pockets, I'd find a plethora of random shit, that would inspire much hilarious discussion.
Unless you're a clown or a magician, probably not that random :p
Well I do carry around, not just a standard deck of cards, but a japanese one as well.
I should really learn some card tricks...
Compulsive gambler, eh?

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
Boudica said:
SonicWaffle said:
Boudica said:
SonicWaffle said:
Boudica said:
I just can't do it. Someone gave something to me. I must hold onto it! Curse my mushy heart.
I hope for your sake that you never catch chlamydia :p
Ewww. Have you ever seen someone with chlamydia? It's so fucking nasty ><

Why would you remind me of that? Why?!
Because I am what science has termed "an awful person" :-D

And no, actually, I never have seen chlamydia. I've been very lucky in that regard, considering that I'm usually too drunk to put on a condom. So many bullets dodged...
No glove, no love, son! Gotta wrap that tool. All those... fluids... *shudder*
Hey, some people like the fluids. Don't knock it 'til you've tried it :p

Hoplon

Jabbering Fool
Mar 31, 2010
Boudica said:
So many Escapists carrying knives. What's the deal, yo? I don't wanna get stabbed T^T
They are tools, for stabbing some one you want a... wait this is a trap isn't it...

necromanzer52

Mar 19, 2009
SonicWaffle said:
necromanzer52 said:
SonicWaffle said:
necromanzer52 said:
Right now my pockets are empty, but if I were to go downstairs and look in my coat pockets, I'd find a plethora of random shit, that would inspire much hilarious discussion.
Well I do carry around, not just a standard deck of cards, but a japanese one as well.
Compulsive gambler, eh?
Well, I try not to be. I've lost money, gambling in the past.

It's more for drinking games.

SonicWaffle

Oct 14, 2009
necromanzer52 said:
SonicWaffle said:
necromanzer52 said:
SonicWaffle said:
necromanzer52 said:
Compulsive gambler, eh?
Well, I try not to be. I've lost money, gambling in the past.

It's more for drinking games.
Far more healthy than gambling! :p