Childhood crush?

OldNewNewOld

Mar 2, 2011
My first childhood crush was Gohan from Dragonball Z. Funny.
After that, my best friend. I never told him. I choose to be friends rather than possibly ruining a friendship. Sometimes I wonder how I'm so damn smart in school, jet some of the biggest morons that has ever lived with my social behavior...

BlackEagle95

Apr 3, 2011

Raven Symone. It was scary how much I liked seeing her.

Other than that, the only real life crush I had was this one girl in 5th Grade. I'm not too good at the romance thing.

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
my childhood crush was a schoolmate, and i was super-nervous all the time back then...and then after quite a few years of her just dropping off the grid, she reappeared in late jr high and through graduation...and i'm glad i didn't think of hitting that. she's totally not attractive anymore, and i don't really like her as a person.

So yeah, WIN for me.

Made out with someone way friggin cooler for my first kiss just a little over a week ago. glad i waited!

celebrity crush? i didn't really have one...except maybe a local newscaster who shall remain unnamed.

Craorach

Jan 17, 2011
Christina Ricci, although at that age I only knew her as Wednesday Addams. Great thing is, we're the same age, so it was never awkward and she's still smoking hot.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Brooke Nevin, she was Racheal on animorphs but has not done much good since

smurf_you

Jun 1, 2010
James Marsters..... I saw him in Buffy.... and I had a HUGE thing for him.... still do really... and he still looks pretty good now >.>

http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/james-marsters-charisma-carpenter-supernatural__oPt.jpg

This is a recent picture.... he's the one on the left (obv. lol) although Charisma Carpenter there is also still awesomely hawt :3

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Ieyke said:
In the non-celebrity category, I've had a crush on this girl(who's sitting 4 feet away from me, since she lives with me...in my room...and sleeps next to me) for 14 years:

She's one of my best friends. She moved in with me in November.
Not seeing each other very often over the years has kept my feelings at a manageable "just a middle school crush" level....but seeing her every day..... I've tried like crazy to keep myself from thinking of her as more than a friend but.....nope. It's been amped up to 11 now and moved right on past the "crush" level.

I think I'm going to see what she thinks of the idea of us being more than just friends.
I'm deadly aware of the dangers of the friendzone and all too aware that I may very well be stuck in her's.

*puts on safety goggles*

Wish me luck fellow Escapists.
Wish me all of the luck.
Good hunting.

OT: Never had a celebrity childhood crush, but shit, my first crush was a girl named Kristine (one of the many variants of spelling that name) Brown, and that was in kindergarten. Never had the chance to go anywhere, since shortly thereafter I got bumped up to 1st grade.

CommanderL

May 12, 2011
Elementary - Dear Watson said:

1 Biscuit to anyone who knows that movie from that scene...

Kirsten Dunst, Small Soldiers

Yep! My favourite movie when I was younger after seeing it at the cinema! And I still love it! Best kids film ever!! Oh... and the actress... I definately still would today!!
i knew it but i always thought its was called toy soilders remeber the barbie dolls sence though

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
I haven't seen her since primary school - apparently she is in the same uni course as my sister now (small world). I looked her up on Facebook, and yeah - she's still cute =P

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
Bang Kaboom Ferrell said:
I knew it but I always thought it was called toy soilders remember the barbie dolls scene though
Haha! That scene was awesome! Kirsten Dunst tied and gagged on the bedroom floor... what's not to like!?

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
nikki191 said:
ohhh well said :D i totally agree with ingrid bergman
Another one came to mind...

That said, I generally find that actresses of that era had a certain style/elegance not found (in the main, not entirely) nowadays... :/

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
Gabrielle from Xena and the 60's Catwoman.

Also sailor Mercury, which makes watching Sailor moon akward for me these days, as I feel like a pedophile.

I never had crushes for celebrities, but for fictional characters.

waj9876 said:
Irene Adler from "A Scandal in Bohemia", a Sherlock Holmes novel by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

Yes, she's a fictional character from a BOOK. I mainly read actual books as a kid. I'm nineteen. I know, I know. I'm a disgrace. Kinda had a small "boy likes fictional girl he knows isn't and never will be real" crush.
I read a lot as a kid (well, I still do), but it's more difficult for me to differentiate between having a crush on a character in a book and identifying with them, especially when I try to look back to my childhood.

But now that I think about it, there was Minea in Sinuhe the Egyptian (By Mika Waltari), and I wrote, as an eight-year old (or possibly younger) fanfictions about me saving her from her fate. And then we would live together in an underground base and have adventures with dinosaurs.
She might be the first woman I had a crush on, although I didn't really understand it was a one.

SycoMantis91

Dec 21, 2011
Well there was this one girl in elementary school. Even now I'd tap it. But as far as more on the subject, Jennifer Tilly in Bound, and for some odd reason, JoJo (maybe I thought being with me would be a fitting punishment for exposing the world to her music, though in retrospect, she had more talent than most of today's pop stars). I used to think Pan from GT was pretty doable too (shut up it wouldve been legal at the time!)

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
My childhood crush was Sherlock Holmes...I was a bit odd, rather bookish.

waj9876 said:
Irene Adler from "A Scandal in Bohemia", a Sherlock Holmes novel by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
*High five.*