Chocolate or Potato Chips?

Woodscare

of Awesometon
Sep 18, 2009
It's late on a Friday night and you get hungry for a snack. You get up and look in your snack cupboard and see that their is only your favourite Chocolate and a bag of your Potato Chips but your only hungry enough for one of them, what do you choose?

delet

Nov 2, 2008
That depends very heavily upon what I'm craving at the moment. Chances are I'll just take a little bit from each, then put 'em back.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Depends on what I'm craving for.

Right now I'm craving for some chocolate. But I don't have any!

PunkyMcGee

A Clever Title
Apr 5, 2010
how is the "only hungry enough for one" come in to play? just roll the bags up and they keep fresh for later.

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
Melt one, dip the other. Problem solved.

Both are interchangeable.

"painvert percent)", CAPTCHA?

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
Dark chocolate is good for depression, you know! It releases the same exact chemicals that being in love releases.

Funnily enough, I have to eat at least a bar of dark chocolate a week, or my love addiction (I shit you not, it is real.) and my depression get out of hand and I turn suicidal.

So, chocolate is superior! It saves my life!

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
chips.

Unless you have fruit or graham crackers and marshmellows..

DO I have graham crackers and marshmellows to go wtih my chocolate?

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
InnerRebellion said:
Dark chocolate is good for depression, you know! It releases the same exact chemicals that being in love releases.

Funnily enough, I have to eat at least a bar of dark chocolate a week, or my love addiction (I shit you not, it is real.) and my depression get out of hand and I turn suicidal.

Psychology Today ran a story about that years ago... Or some other publication in the same vein...

Interesting stuff.

Geekiest

Jan 21, 2011
Chocolate. All of my gaming is fueled on dark chocolate and raspberries. Who says romance is dead?

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
Plurralbles said:
InnerRebellion said:

Psychology Today ran a story about that years ago... Or some other publication in the same vein...

Interesting stuff.
Did you also know that if your body lacks protein, you crave chocolate? Chocolate does a lot for our body, eh?

But yeah, the whole psychology-chocolate relationship thing, although an old discovery, is one that has managed to keep my doctor from having to give me anti-depressants (which I happen to be allergic to.)

saikotriller

Nov 18, 2009
Considering that, at this moment, I have no less than 4 different kinds of chocolate I love in the pantry, but no chips, I gotta go for the chocolate.
But I'm definitely a chocoholic, so it's an easy question for me.

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
I like how everyone already said what I wanted to say. Chocolate covered potato chips. I think it sounds awesome.

I'm not one of those bacon bandwagoners (baconwagoners?) that is constantly shouting about how BACON IS OMG SO GOOD LOL IM A GEEK. But this is just amazing.