Choose one video game character as an almost-eternal companion.

Vykrel

Feb 26, 2009
since i just recently started watching Chuck, i would probably choose Miranda Lawson... for obvious reasons

Ryuu Akamatsu

Feb 26, 2009
Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo.

Shapeshifting babe with kickass super powers, eternal youth and no need for nutrition?

Hell yes.

It counts because she was in a few games! Just....really shitty japan only ones.

Vuliev

Jul 19, 2011
I'd have to go with my Furret from Crystal, especially if she gets the perks I do.

Semi-sentient animals with superpowers make the best companions. :D

Tarkinor

Mar 2, 2010
Samus Aran. She wouldn't talk enough to be annyoing, but when she did it would likely be a good, thoughtful conversation. Then you also have the female companionship and the fact that she's a damn good combatant, just in case. And no, I'm not taking Other M into account with this. Just... no.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Alistair from Dragon Age.

Mostly because he'll be useful if I ever encounter enemy mages, but also for his dancing skills.

The_Evermind

Jul 7, 2009
I would choose Samus (discounting Other M obviously), silent, powerful, with the added bonus of owning her very own starship. If we got bored we could either 1 travel to a different planet or 2 use near light speed travel to cheat the system and pass the 5000 or so years "relatively" quickly, ha ha get it?

P.S. Sorry for the terrible pun but it was to bad to not use.

P.P.S. I went ahead and did the calculations because I am crazy like that and if we were to travel at .99999 for around 22 years you could pass the 5000 years (not counting things like acceleration times), that gives you enough distance to visit Sirus B.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
Dante from Devil May Cry because he is kind of funny, Okami as my pet through out time and space. Hell yeah!

easternflame

Cosmic Rays of Undeadly Fire
Nov 2, 2010
Liberty prime you communist shmuck.
Ain't that a nasty surprise, that's right sweetheart, you've been fucked

Kolby Jack

Come at me scrublord, I'm ripped
Apr 29, 2011
Ha! I'd totally pick Navi! Lol!

What? Wait, NO! I WAS JUST KIDDING!!!!

Navi: HEY! HEY! LISTEN! HEY!

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
Can't I just be a god, and just wreck all of societies shit, I'd probably have Cthulhu as a pal from Cthulhu... *breathes in deep*... SAVES THE WORLDZ! Because, well, he and I would be a great malevolent god pair.
If you get my reference, you need to get off of youtube's crack.

duowolf

Mar 26, 2011
I think I'd pick Koromaru from Persona 3. A human companion might get a little annoying after a while espically if you end up not getting on.

Halvhir

Oct 25, 2009
Any CONSTANT companion I brought with me would probably get a bit grating after a couple centuries. So a better deal would be to bring someone to focus on getting the human race on a better footing out of the gate while I go around seeing the sites, meeting people and molding the world in my image.

So, a doctor, or scientist of some sort, who can teach folks about hygiene and medicine and some fundamental truths about the universe. Then we make a bee-line to Greece, where I carve out civilization as a warlord and my buddy sets up shop in the capital. It'd be really, really interesting to see how humanity turns out with someone at the helm focused on lasting five thousand years.

You know, Moira from Fallout 3 would probably be all OVER this nonsense. And would be perfectly happy staying put somewhere while someone runs around the globe getting stuff done.

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
Zoey from Left4Dead. We then make a secret society for the length of our lifes. We will be the creeppy co funders that never age. We will watch each generation get old an die. I say that because not been able to tell anyone would really suck.

Fenrisulfr

Mar 15, 2011
Navi, or Slippy Toad... Just kidding, of course. I think Tidus, from Final Fantasy X. Although, I'd hate to split him up from Yuna again. :( I thought about it for a second. Auron. Bringing him back from the dead would be great and he wouldn't really have to go back to Spira. Plus, he's calm, cool, and awesome!

Fenrisulfr

Mar 15, 2011
Jack the Potato said:
Ha! I'd totally pick Navi! Lol!

What? Wait, NO! I WAS JUST KIDDING!!!!

Navi: HEY! HEY! LISTEN! HEY!
Perhaps I should've read every post before I made my own Navi joke. :( Oh well, je ne regrete rien.

ZodiacMaster101

Jul 6, 2010
I think I would like to have Clank be my eternal friend as he is quite intelligent, and that can be quite helpful in getting out rather sticky situations or whenever I need some info on something weird that might happen. Also, Clank is a rather loyal friend as he deals with a lot of bull shit when adventuring with Ratchet, and yet he still hangs out with him.