Choose your Delicacy!

ThePlasmatizer

Sep 2, 2008
One of the most important thing about gaming which is often overlooked is gamer snacks.

What foods are perfect to accompany our gaming enjoyment?

An example of getting it wrong is the company that supplied gamer snacks to a videogames tournament with ridiculous names like action pizza on the plastic container which I'm guessing was probably some terrible flavoured biscuits.

I don't often eat when playing games but if I do it's most likely ready salted crisps, because they don't make the controller smell and it's not messy unless your clumsy enough to get bits in the spaces around the buttons.

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
I like eating Pizza when I play FPS' that or curry... I don't know why, they are just my favorite food.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Generally it's takeaway stuff. Pizza, kebabs, burgers, chinese etc. All good.

Other than that I can't say no to a good, sometimes Perfect, sandwich.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
Fudgeeo's. OR Oreos. How many CoD:4 lobby's have I rallied in harmony simply because I said (In the midst of the name calling) 'Man, I'm eating Oreos and they are so good.'

Add a can (Or three) of Coke and I've just described some of my MEALS when my wife isn't home.

Awesome.

Aumichan

Feb 25, 2008
I'm always to scared that I may grease my controller when eating chips so, I don't really eat but i make a TON of smoothies and milkshakes when i play.
Just gotta be careful not to spill it when i get wrapped up in the games.

Trace2010

Aug 10, 2008
Smoothies and milkshakes...definitely. Starbucks coffee, maybe, depending on my moods.

Helmet

Could use a beer about now...
May 14, 2008
Spicy barbecue chicken wings and a pint of Boddington's pub ale. Makes me happy every time, so I'm less likely to try to focus on killing one guy and get annihilated by his team.

SnowCold

Oct 1, 2008
Gamer Snacks? I don't really have any, it hurts my consetrtion
though I some times eat apples, cuz im addicted to them. :O

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
Chewy sweets such as Starburst (or Opal Fruits if you're old school), or things like that. Also, things like crisps, pizza or garlic bread.

Atvomat_Nikonov

Jul 2, 2008
gibboss28 said:
ThePlasmatizer said:
lol pizza and curry? how do you avoid making a mess of your controller?
because he might use a keyboard & mouse.
But then how does he prevent his keyboard and mouse from getting messy?

Anyway, I enjoy eating nacho's or bisuits whilst gaming. I only eat these with friends around though, as I never bother buying food when I have no company.

mokes310

Oct 13, 2008
Helmet said:
Spicy barbecue chicken wings and a pint of Boddington's pub ale. Makes me happy every time, so I'm less likely to try to focus on killing one guy and get annihilated by his team.
Dude, Boddington's is fuckin tops!!! My pint sits on the left, and usually a bag of baby carrots or a few slices of cheese on the right...

If I've enjoyed a more "herbal" pre-game warmup, I usually gourge myself on valencia oranges.

HSIAMetalKing

Jan 2, 2008
I don't like to eat while I game-- I have a thing about greasy controllers/keyboards. I usually just surround myself with bottles of water.