CLOP is QWOP With Unicorns

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
How to walk efficiently for anyone playing this game:

1. Hold down the 'H' and 'J' keys
2. Release them, but at the same time start holding down the 'K' and 'L' keys.
3. Alternate between holding down each pair of keys to walk!

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
Oh Charlie, what have you gotten yourself into now. Candy mountain wasn't enough?

Kargathia

Jul 16, 2009
ToastiestZombie said:
Hands up if you came here looking to watch the shitstorm because you thought this was an mlp version of qwop. I sure did. Now, why must god smite me by making this come out whilst I cant get to a computer?! It looks hilarious!
Definitely. Brony vs. Hater threads are always dripping with juicy goodness.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
DJ_DEnM said:
snowfi6916 said:
saintdane05 said:
As a brony, I think this man does not know what the modern day version of "clop" means...
No he doesn't. Who wants to tell him?
Not me, please not me.

OT: I was able to finish QWOP once. I'm not gonna try this though, this just seems ridiculous.
I'd say Google it but that's probably a bad Idea. It's the brony version of yiffing. Or to spell it more plainly, it's masturbating to pictures of the characters from My Little Pony.

N3squ1ck

Mar 7, 2012
Moontouched-Moogle said:
Interesting. I remember seeing a QWOP-like game on DeviantArt starring Twilight Sparkle, and now there is an official unicorn QWOP game. The cycle is complete. At least until someone thinks it'd be cool to make a QWOP game using an octopus.
Well, there is already Octodad?

EDIT: and the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVoSYDWX2Ig

An LP of it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAzL8pS5DpA

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
ToastiestZombie said:
Hands up if you came here looking to watch the shitstorm because you thought this was an mlp version of qwop. I sure did. Now, why must god smite me by making this come out whilst I cant get to a computer?! It looks hilarious!
*raises hand*

First thought that came to mind when I read opened the article was "i wonder how long it will it will take for the pony comments to show up"

First reply..... That was quick :p

There is a game like this on deviantart with twilight sparkle..... Stupid staircase....

KazNecro

Jun 1, 2009
Boudica said:
No one else instantly think of Charlie and Candy Mountain?
(Raises hand and waves frantically) RIGHT HERE, FRIEND!! LOL

And yes, I immediately thought of the Candy Mountain Candy Cave song!

Brutal Peanut said:
Oh Charlie, what have you gotten yourself into now. Candy mountain wasn't enough?
Well, after searching for the Banana King and going into the future to build a snowman, he just needed a new challenge. :)

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Buretsu said:
Berithil said:
ToastiestZombie said:
*raises hand*

First thought that came to mind when I read opened the article was "i wonder how long it will it will take for the pony comments to show up"

First reply..... That was quick :p
That's Bronies for you. So infatuated with a mediocre cartoon show for prepubescent girls are they that they're ready to proclaim their endless love for it wherever they can, and then get all passive-aggressive when people ask them to take that sort of thing elsewhere.

Not sure if insulting us personally, or insulting bronies as a whole.....

Drop_D-Bombshell

Doing Nothing Productive...
Apr 17, 2010
I chuckled when i saw the words CLOP, and as seen in the comments so far, i'm not the only one who thought of the other type of clop. Still, seems frustrating. Now all we need is Michael of Rage Quit to play this.

ZexionSephiroth

Apr 7, 2011
Drop_D-Bombshell said:
I chuckled when i saw the words CLOP, and as seen in the comments so far, i'm not the only one who thought of the other type of clop. Still, seems frustrating. Now all we need is Michael of Rage Quit to play this.
Your avatar pic looks so much like my favorite strategy for the "game". Noted by the guy after you.

Abandon4093 said:
figured out how to get around lame horse mode, every 10 seconds or so just use the back legs. Got me about halfway there, I'll finish it when I've got time.
I mentioned this strategy earlier...

Drop_D-Bombshell

Doing Nothing Productive...
Apr 17, 2010
ZexionSephiroth said:
Drop_D-Bombshell said:
Your avatar pic looks so much like my favorite strategy for the "game". Noted by the guy after you.

Abandon4093 said:
figured out how to get around lame horse mode, every 10 seconds or so just use the back legs. Got me about halfway there, I'll finish it when I've got time.
I mentioned this strategy earlier...
Holy crap you're right. That is the strangest coincedence I've ever seen. Good find xD

DJ_DEnM

My brother answers too!
Dec 22, 2010
Eric the Orange said:
DJ_DEnM said:
snowfi6916 said:
saintdane05 said:
As a brony, I think this man does not know what the modern day version of "clop" means...
No he doesn't. Who wants to tell him?
Not me, please not me.

OT: I was able to finish QWOP once. I'm not gonna try this though, this just seems ridiculous.
I'd say Google it but that's probably a bad Idea. It's the brony version of yiffing. Or to spell it more plainly, it's masturbating to pictures of the characters from My Little Pony.
Oh I know, I mean I don't want to tell him :S

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
Lalala. Oh look, a slight incline! Easy!
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

MasterMasamune

May 3, 2012
I made it 1/4 of the way by just quickly alternating H and J and occasionally using K or L when one of the legs got stuck on a rock or something.

Or, you could alternate between H+L and J+K. Although if you do that, you have a greater chance of falling onto your face or flipping backwards.