CLOP is QWOP With Unicorns

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
This isn't that hard. I think I got about 1/10 of the way-rocks started showing up.
Then my unicorn did a flip

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
snowfi6916 said:
Lunar Templar said:
snowfi6916 said:
saintdane05 said:
As a brony, I think this man does not know what the modern day version of "clop" means...
No he doesn't. Who wants to tell him?
i say, we don't >.>;; let him find out on his own what he's done

also where you get the pic of Celestia?
Some guy on DeviantArt. He's done three pics of ponies from the show dressed as champions from League of Legends. Celestia he did as Leona.

I also have Luna as Nocturne and Nightmare Moon as the moon based champion Diana that is coming out soon.

Here's the link:

http://zedrin.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d56yd4q
awesome, thanks :D

-Drifter-

Jun 9, 2009
Torrasque said:
*gets halfway*
*does a backflip for no reason*
AHHHHHHHHH (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I'm sick of this game >=/
Same. I finally managed to pick up the pace and was speeding along merrily when I landed on my head and broke my neck (just after the half-way mark.)

I'll come back to it, though, I'm sure.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Actually, this is significantly easier than QWOP, since each button attaches to a different leg, rather than muscle.

Then you hit a rock. GAH.

bluerocker

Queen of Cockblocking and Misery
Sep 22, 2011
Jandau said:
Easier than QWOP, by a landslide. I've gotten 1/3 of the way through on my 3rd try, while in QWOP it was miracle to make it past the first few meters after a dozen tries...
Agreed. I don't find myself nearly as frustrated as I did with QWOP.

DaKiller

Jan 15, 2011
Holy crap! I actually managed to get CLOP to front flip... and I noticed there's some kind of star up in the sky at the beginning. What's up with that?

korholioefx

Aug 4, 2012
Attempting to double the rate of the front legs versus the rear legs seems to work pretty well, and for some areas, alternating between the front legs and one back leg seems to keep good stability.

K+L > H > J+K > H > repeat

Slower more deliberate steps also works better (slow is steady, and steady wins the race)

And sometimes:

K+L > H > repeat

Bazaalmon

Apr 19, 2009
Lame horse mode is hilarious. Who needs hind legs?
Unfortunately lame horses can't climb hills.

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
So I got over the first hill and I'm like HOORAY!

And there was a sharp vertical drop and I did a wicked death-cartwheel and broke my spine. FUCK!

Seventh Actuality

Apr 23, 2010
Bronies wondering why people hate bronies in an article where half the comments are about a brony-spawned euphemism for wanking over a little girl's cartoon.

Lovely.

ZexionSephiroth

Apr 7, 2011
My attempts at the game go yielded one strategy that works... well enough.

You purposely stick the head to the ground. And then just keep pressing both the hind leg buttons. And most of the time, the momentum carries one forward.

I call it "Scootaloo-ing."

...for reasons I shall not discuss.

Edit: makes me wish there was a "front legs are Lame mode" as opposed to "back legs are lame mode".