Closest You've Come To Having A Literal "Eargasm"

snide_cake

Nov 29, 2009
Funnily enough one of the most prominent that I can think of right now is Missy Higgins "All For Believing". It's a beautiful song.

The one that I enjoyed the most I just simply can't think of right now... which is sad. It was my favourite song about 4 years ago and I can't think of enough of it to even do a lyric search. All I can think of are impressions of purple and fields and a bottle with its label ripped off...

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
Berethond said:
Danny Ocean said:
Could anyone help me find more music like this? Winamp classifies it as emotional but I doubt 'tubing that will help much.​
I believe that genre is known as "atmospheric" or "postrock". Your particular track there is more to the Trance side of things. Yeah, it's pretty much just techno with a piano.
Um, that really isn't trance....at all. Why is it so many people think all techno/electronica is just some form of trance? Trance is the "stoner metal" of electronic music. You usually have to be really high to enjoy it. That particular track sounds like it could be a combination of atmospheric, chill, and house. If you're looking for more songs like that track, just listen to Kelly Bailey's OST work for Valve.

SilkySkyKitten

Oct 20, 2009
The entirety of Global Communication's album "76:14". It isn't the closest I've ever came to having an eargasm, it literally caused one of the greatest eargasms I have ever experienced.

Norik

Nov 18, 2009
My friend, who is very into prog, sent me this and a whole bunch of other songs. I listened to this entire song at around 2:30am and it was amazing.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
I had an eargasm when I first heard my girlfriend counting under her breath in spanish.

Not sure why.

As for Music.. I'd have to say being stoned and listening to Crazy Train by Ozzy was pretty freaking amazing. I felt like I was flying.

MetalMachine

Dec 23, 2009
kesslerparadox52 said:
"Literal Eargasm"? I don't think you know what "literal" means.

Also, "Snow", by the Red Hot Chile Peppers. If someone tells me how to embed a video, I will.
Oh but I do, I meant having an orgasm through stimulation of the ear by sound or music >:D

Sunstrike

Mar 29, 2010
For anybody like me that absolutely loves opera,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RdJmqLrsbo

Single most epic thing in existence.

As for more modern music, warpigs by black sabbath is my favourite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbxfe7DMxVo&feature=related

Also, sorry, dunno how to embed the videos in the post but whatever.

Cpu46

Gloria ex machina
Sep 21, 2009
I listen to almost any trailer music I can find, and those songs are meant to be epic an hold attention, however they are really short and most are not buyable unless you are in the movie business.

Daniel Cygnus

Jan 19, 2009
Sacman said:
Love your pick. It's one of the most gracefully beautiful songs I've heard in a long time.

I'm not gonna lie, when the full band came in the first time I listened to this, I teared up.