Comic-Con Attendee Stabbed Over Seat Dispute

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
What a stupid man, I hope he feels really fucking bad for ruining everyones time. Why is their always at least one douche at everything.

Lukahart

Jul 22, 2010
imnotparanoid said:
now the holy nutters will use this by saying" video game's/comics ect make people CRAZY"
in other news, what a wanker.
that worries me too. ppl always looking for a escape goat.

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
Coliumbos said:
I'm sorry but... He stabbed someone in the eye - a potentially reeeeally damaging thing, like if it went through enough with enough force - and it's only assault with a deadly weapon?
I'm surprised he got that. Not because it should be more or less severe, but, it's a PEN, not what comes to mind when you hear the words "Deadly weapon".

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Sigh...guess the con couldn't end without something happening. If it was limited to this, though, I guess we got off easy...not that this wasn't horrible enough on its own.

Eggsnham said:
Not even Comic-Con is safe. Dayum.
Unless you hang out at the anime rooms. We're pretty well-behaved.

Alpha1Niner

Aug 11, 2009
Usually you'd shove them, or take the seat from under them first. Not resort to stabbing their eye with a pen. Maybe he knew he'd lose in a drug out fight. *shrugs*

Lordpils

Aug 3, 2009
SnootyEnglishman said:
Over a seat? Wow is this guy a jackass.
Jackass is one word amongst many which are very accurate. Irrational, crazy or douchebag would have also been acceptable.

MrPop

May 14, 2009
Sneaky-Pie said:
Looks like justice won't be blind.

*Puts on shades*

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Haha. Brilliant.

Also way to overreact to something. I'm guessing he feels quite guilty now though... I'm pretty sure anyone would. Silly man.

Lolth17

Queen of the Underdark
Nov 10, 2009
The pen is mightier than the sword I guess.

Nerd rage is overflowing from the internet and seeping into real life - this is not good. Though somehow I'm sure this is all Albert Wesker's doing...

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
Woodsey said:
"This is extremely rare. The folks that attend here are extremely well behaved ... We have no problem with the attendees of Comic-Con."

Well, it's hardly a gathering of ex-cons.
Remember, these guys worship Satan Superman *rolls eyes*

snow

Jan 14, 2010
There is no word on if the pen was just a Bic or one of those really fancy ones with a boat that goes back and forth as you tilt it.
This is why I love this site!

I wonder how stupid this guy must feel now that let his anger get the best of him.

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Ouch, stabbed in the eye. The one way I do not want to be killed and over a seat that guy should be ashamed of himself

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
Welcome to Earth. Please leave all common sense, intelligence, and brains at your ship. They will not be needed here on Earth.

Dumbass.