Comic-Con Hilariously Strikes Back Against Hate Church

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Heh. This is almost as good as the counter-protest that somebody organised, which donated its proceeds to a LGBT organisation [I think. Something God-hated, anyway] in the name of these bigoted chumps.

bojac6

Oct 15, 2009
I'm pretty sure Bigots are in the hole quite a bit. This may be the first time Nerds have scored on them, so I think the score is more like:

Nerds: 1
Bigots: - 17

Edit: heh heh. Bigots are in the hole quite a bit.

Volucer

Sep 4, 2008
That is the funniest thing I've heard all day. Glad something is finally being done against the WBC. Although some of the other shit they've pulled is a bit harder to 1-up.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Thats how you need to respond to these idiots, not with violence but with funny protests, humiliate them and send them back with their tales between their legs

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
frankly, i wanna go visit the "free spanking for Jesus" girls shown in the picture gallery.
hallelujah ;)

darthzew

Jun 19, 2008
I've had a chance to sit down with a pastor and we talked about Westboro. Fred Phelps' story is a pretty sad one. He was a pretty solid figure in the civil rights movement and was well-respected. He's even run for office as a democrat a couple times. But then he started changing. He went from a good man to a man full of hate.

Now, no other church supports Westboro and it's mostly Phelps' family who attends. Westboro is called a Baptist church, but they aren't affiliated with any Baptist organization. Why? The Baptist conventions refuse to have anything to do with him.

Blueruler182

May 21, 2010
Fan-fucking-tastic! It's always nice to have my faith in mankind reaffirmed. Good geeks fighting against a common evil. What dreams are made of!