Comic-Con Hilariously Strikes Back Against Hate Church

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
burntheartist said:
SaintWaldo said:
John Funk said:
Nerds 1, Westboro Baptist 0.
That can't be WBC's score; zero is a rational number. They don't work like that at all. Even Fred Phelps' hat size is a multiple of the square root of -1.
But irrational numbers are pretty cool. You can't lump those fucks in with Pi.

Pi is awesome. Also π is used in science, and science is the devil. In fact fractions and decimals are just tools used by the liberal bias media to vote in African American presidents who love gays and hates, their specific part of whatever goat molesting state they're from.
Now normally I'd pull a "Most Christians aren't like that" speech, but considering how WBC has more or less said that, I'll join you in this chant.

Xero Scythe

Aug 7, 2009
Oh dear God, this just made my day. Thank you, Gamers and Nerds everywhere. You have leveled up.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
MrSnugglesworth said:
Dr. wonderful said:
THE POWER OF NERDS COMPELLED YOU!

In spy, we trust.
Kind of Oxymoronic though, isn't it?

(Both statements, now that I look at it...)
Hey hey hey, don't ruin it!

Yeah you right, I should change it!

We are. Through License of our own damn selves. We create. We destroy. We create anew. We are the eye that follows the course and the aim of the stars, the ear that hears the tree fall in the forest, the hand that create the new software, the voice that sings the song. Your church cannot stop us. Because all you of are idiots! WE ARE NERDS. Get out of the f__king way!

How is that?

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
BY YOUR POWERS COMBINED, I AM CAPTAIN NERD!

This is why you don't mess with nerds.

WINDOWCLEAN2

Jan 12, 2009
WIN PALM.

(For situations of such pure WIN you must slap youself in the face just to know it is real)

Well done Geeks. Well done indeed.

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
Furburt said:
Gentleman, I salute you.

Nerds: 1
Bigots: 0

Your move, Phelps.
Phelps : Oh yeah?! Well... um... god hates... um... people who are more clever than us! Yeah! Your goin' to hell for protesting us protesting!

OT: Nerds win yet again :)

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
John Funk said:
And then there was Commander Shepard, endorsing this as their "favorite protest on the Citadel [http://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads//2010/07/220720101195.jpg]."
...And that just made my month.

linkzeldi

Jun 30, 2010
Fighting extremist religion ideals with. . . nerdly awesomeness I guess.

I love how one of the signs read "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed by father, prepare to die."

Burningsok

Jul 23, 2009
Yes a glorious day for the nerds, and to show Those extremist ass-holes that we don't have to believe in God if we don't want to. We can Worship whoever we want as long as it doesn't go against the law.

Burningsok

Jul 23, 2009
SharPhoe said:
John Funk said:
And then there was Commander Shepard, endorsing this as their "favorite protest on the Citadel [http://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads//2010/07/220720101195.jpg]."
...And that just made my month.
Give that lady a box of freshly baked cookies, she deserves it :)

Canadian Briton

May 1, 2010
SteelStallion said:
I don't see a pink spy :( Where?!
maybe the spy was cloaked? or was disguised as one of the WBC memebers waiting to backstab their leader.
OT: That (along with kratos makin a sandwhich) has made my day. And its only the start of my summer break.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Vanguard1219 said:
I saw this picture of the protest on another site, and I just have to share it.

*sniff* So much win...
Ah , that's double awesome!
"All glory to Hypnotoad!"

Sinclair Solutions

Jul 22, 2010
http://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads//2010/07/220720101179.jpg

This man...this man is my hero. Serious courage.

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
Never bring your nonsense to a group of kids who obsess about bullshit more than you and have too much time on their hands

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD