Commercials You Wish You Could Physically kill.

Threll

Mar 2, 2009
Lol for me i hate that shielas wheels advert jesus christ just get a life its an annoying tune ffs and the girls arnt even fit, if there not sexy they shouldnt be on the television lol

Sewblon

Nov 5, 2008
That secretary of taste Pizza Hut commercial. It gets castrated, molested by Cthulu and burned alive or I get castrated, molested by Cthulu and burned alive.

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
Sylocat said:
TriSarahTops said:
EVERY-SINGLE-FUCKING-ONE!
Pretty much covers it, but especially these [http://www.cracked.com/article_17093_10-awesome-ads-traumatizing-children.html].
Is there something wrong with me because those made me laugh for 10 minutes straight. Maybe it was the captions they added.

Crowghast

Aug 29, 2008
Those bizarre, senseless new Cheetos commercials.

"EW! SKY RATS!"

"You've done well."

I would not only enjoy physically killing that *****, I would also delight to shove cheetos into that cheetahs throat.

Until his breath was cheesy fresh.

Shadow Law

Feb 16, 2009
scifidownbeat said:
The freaking 6 hour energy shot commercials. Screw them, 5 hour energy commercials were there first, and they did it better. By better, I mean that they actually provide reasons to buy their product (even though I did hate them before 6 hour energy).

5 hour energy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TplUfpXlBws
6 hour energy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvIg7E4276E

I can't think of any others in recent memory... hmm... odds are there's probably a commercial on TV right now that I hate...

*turns on TV* "Look at those tiny little burgers!!" *smashes TV*
I guess thats screws my idea for a commercial with "7 hour energy" were a guy drinks a small bottle of liquid and then proceeds to get kicked in the balls every hour on the hour for several hours by the creator of 5 hour energy drinks.

z121231211

Jun 24, 2008
The axe shower gel commercial with the pig. They said that "96% of girls think [being unhygenic] is unactractive." Which I can only respond with "Oh really?"

Shadow Law

Feb 16, 2009
I almost forgot about the stupid online ads that follow your cursor and the "x" button to close it just takes you to the site anyway...THOSE SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!!

Cortheya

Elite Member
Jan 10, 2009
porkfryrice616 said:
Yea the esurance commercials and the one with the band(I refuse to remember what the commercial was for) make me want to shove hot knives into my ears and scoop my eyes out with a rusty spoon.
yes i HATE those

Peppermint Girl

Dec 23, 2008
Anything with Billy Mays, the annoying british guy who sells crazy brooms, any scar removal commercials, "enhancers of the certain part of the MALE ANATOMY" commercials, Esurance commercials, Trix commercials, Eggo waffles, Finally Fast.com commercials, those Saw commercials from last year where BILLY THE FOCKING PUPPET comes on your FOCKING telly, stares at you, leaves, a few commercials come on, THEN HE COMES BACK. Scary. Kids Bop commercials, BOOK commercials, sexy body wash commercials, mattress commercials, McDonalds commercials, Subway commercials (Five...Five...Five dollah foot LOOOOOOOOONGAH.), any Anti-weed commercial, PROACTIV COMMERCIALS, dating service commercials (Oh I see! pretty people use this, not LONELY people!! that makes it really cool!), 6 hour power where it looks like the guy is getting a blow job, and Tuscani pasta Pizza Hut commercials. I hate a LOT of commercials, I just couldn't think of the rest of them.

I Stomp on Kittens

Don't let go!
Nov 3, 2008
Head on Apply directly to the forehead!Head on Apply directly to the forehead!Head on Apply directly to the forehead!Head on Apply directly to the forehead!Head on Apply directly to the forehead!Head on Apply directly to the forehead!Head on Apply directly to the forehead!Head on Apply directly to the forehead!

12-gauge shotgun,apply directly to your FUCKING forehead!!!

chefassassin2

Jan 2, 2009
Nature sweet cherub tomatoes. The lights go off in a supermarket and all the tomatoes come to life. Some are oozing juice and one tomato asks, "Don't people know you can't tell how a tomato tastes by squeezing it?" Ya don't squeeze a tomato to check the Taste, you're checking the freshness/ripeness. I get physically angry when I see that stupid tomato.

hem dazon 90

Aug 12, 2008
imacharginmehlaz0r said:
vonage and 1877kars4kids THE SONG HAS DRIVEN ME SLOWLY INSANE

and screw you guys i like the free credit report dot com commercials
I know I cant even isten to mike and what used to be maddog. those basterds got hem by the balls

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
Those bloody ITT tech commercials with the person oh so happy to brag about their experience (read paid off to!) or really any college commercial.

TheSteeleStrap

May 7, 2008
This might come as a shocker, but the Girls Gone Wild commercials... Well, just thata one girl who pulls down her shirt and yells out "there's my boobs!" I just want to stab her in her face.