Commit one crime that is a reference to a game or gamer term

Furyaki12

Jul 20, 2009
Starik20X6 said:
Points to those who know what games I'm drawing these from:

- Break into people's houses and smash their jars hoping to find valuables inside.

- Throw turtle shells at cars that overtake me on the highway.

- Run through a public garden recruiting servants by pulling them out of the ground.

- Gather three friends to walk around town with you fighting hippies, lamps, taxis and fat ladies.

- Cover every building you see in bright, funky, vibrant colours.

- Turn off the world without saving.
Zelda
Mario Kart
Pikmin
Earthbound
No clue on the last two...

I'd become a sniper and go to police VS gang shoot-outs, look around to see who was lining up shots on whom from either side, then snipe their target before they could kill it, regardless of whether it was a cop or a gang member.

That's right. I'd kill-steal.

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
-Chuck friends dressed as paratroopers out of a plane over New York, attempt to blow up the Statue of Liberty. Broadcast a speech about Liberty lying fallen.

-Shoot someone in the face, claim they asked for it repeatedly

-Boobytrap several people's basement doors with explosives and gas bombs, claim that monsters would pour out of them and attack your eternia crystal if you didn't

-Attach spikes to the nearest American Football game's football, wait for the match to start and shout "GET THE REF", lead pitch invasion

-Roam around London shouting "Burn rubber you pillocks", "GET TO THE TRADER!" and "Ahy ahm wehldin' dis Dohr". Bonus points for pipebombs.

-Nuke India and claim Ghandi kept trying to start shit

-Eviscerate anything that moves mixing it up a bit with some sidestepping, shield waving, a kick or two. Absorb any souls. Maybe even shout "Tranquil walk of peace" or "WRATH OF THE GODS!"

-Shout "CONTACT, CONTACT" "ELEMENT HAS MADE CONTACT" shoot someone and then shout "Element to lead: Hostage downed, alert the morgue"

-Exterminate Gaul France for the glory of the Julii

-Invade Seattle harbour using container ships, shoot down any news helicopters

Zantos said:
Wrap myself up in copious amounts of tin-foil. Run around with a sledgehammer and a chainsaw yelling things like "For the Emperor!", "Death to the alien, the mutant, the heretic!" and "It is better to die for the Emperor than live for yourself!" while attacking anyone close by.
Nah Cardboard box armour and bonus points if you stand up after getting shot or tackled and shout "EVEN IN DEATH I STILL SERVE"/"AT LAST, BACK TO WAR"/"I AM READY TO SERVE...AGAIN"

Blastcage

Jun 18, 2008
I'd go back to 1963 and then repeatedly miss at shooting the president in the head

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JFK:_Reloaded

Jinjer

Jun 16, 2012
Steal a cake and leave a cardboard cut-out in its place

Break into a military base and steal a JETPACK. Then fly to Las Vegas and start sniping passers-by from rooftops.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Killing someone and then sticking my balls in the corpse's mouth.

The getting arrested thing wouldn't be the problem, I'd expect that to happen, what would be awkward was trying to explain to the police, my lawyer, and the jury was that I was referencing the annoying habit of teabagging, rather than doing it for some sick sexual thrill.

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
I would go after soldiers of fortune and stab them in the knee.

Don't worry, they'll have a job as a security guard afterwards.

roushutsu

Mar 14, 2012
Off the top of my head: Grab a random teenager and throw them into a TV screen, claiming I will save them.

OldDirtyCrusty

Mar 12, 2012
Instead of the street i use the sidewalk and hunt people with my car while ignoring phone calls from my cousin.

tseroff

Jun 8, 2009
I would go to a parking lot and wail on cars with nothing but my hands and feet. When that gets boring, I'll go to a brewery, rig barrels to fall from the top shelf, and kick each one so hard that it breaks with one hit.

Honorable mentions:
RapeLay: (Not explaining that one)
Skyrim: Get a large air compressor and aim it at random people, screaming, "FUS RO DAH!" as they fly back twenty feet.
Zelda: Throw bombs from a mountaintop
Cooking Mama: Go into someone's house and verbally abuse their young child for cooking incorrectly
Pokemon: Take the most vicious animal I can find (for this example, we'll use a bear named Ursaring) to a gym. Watch the hilarity ensue.
Call of Duty: Kill eight people, then stand back as a B-52 carpet-bombs the city. (Or one-shot a soldier with a knife to the foot)

RADIALTHRONE1

Feb 6, 2011
I would float around with disembodied hands and throw WiiMotes at people and yell "HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?"

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I would hit people in the back of the head and then squat a few times over their unconscious bodies (and occasionally hitting them again for good measure) before running over to the next unsuspecting person.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Destroy a robot by jumping on it and wait for the animals to hop/crawl away.

Tear off a piece of a plane, skydive with it, land on a deserted street, and destroy cars as I slide into them.

guidance

Dec 9, 2010
Uh put live grenades into people's pockets, I feel like this should have been the first suggestion.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Step 1: release a bear from the zoo.
Step 2: set it on fire.
Step 3: watch as it goes on a murderous rampage.
Step 4: after it has run off, follow its wake of destruction asking random people if they've seen my bear, Tibbers?

Smeggs

Oct 21, 2008
TrilbyWill said:
I would go to the BBC and punch reporters every time they make disingenuous assertions.
Along with snide insinuations.

I'd pour some lighter fluid on a machete and then hack someone's head off with it, simply to take and equip their cool hat.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I would either:
A: Steal absolutely everything I see
B: Chase someone around a building with a pair of giant scissors
C: Kick someone with both of my feet at the same time
D: Go to a deli, steal all of their roast chickens, neatly arrange them on a plate and then lay them around on the floor, in the hopes that some dude in sweatpants will eat it in one bite
E: Is rocket jumping illegal?
F: Hold a large gun in front of my groin, thrust my pelvis as I fire it at people and scream "TASTE MY BIG BONER!" in the most ridiculous Mexican accent I can produce.