Commit one crime that is a reference to a game or gamer term

JagermanXcell

Oct 1, 2012
Hmmm:
1.Knife someone, and not just an easy slice to the throat, no. A slice to the foot or any non vital area, cause that seems to 1 hit kill anyways if you catch my drift.
2.Throw someone into a TV, then proceed to hang the dead body on a telephone pole.
3.Stand on a building with my infinite rocket launcher
4.Punch someone to death with combos faster than the speed of light.
5.Create life on earth that takes a good hour or 2 to do, then purposely forget to save.
6.Remeber to turn on God mode, and unlock jetpack before doing all this.

Apollo45

Jan 30, 2011
Train a huge flock of chickens to attack and kill people whenever a fellow chicken is hurt, then set them loose on chicken farms and watch the fun.

robodukky

Jul 7, 2010
Stick a land mine in somebody's pocket and observe the ensuing carnage.
Then eat their corpse.

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
This is my plan:

Step one; Steal lawn gnome.
Step two; Acquire a large, live crab or tarantula.
Step three; Drive to NASA base.
Step four; Hide gnome and crab/tarantula inside rocket to be blasted into space.
Step five; Achievement?

BartyMae

Apr 20, 2012
S.T.A.L.K.I.N.G. :p

I think this one is self-explanatory...though, in actuality, I can't think of one person I'd want to "stalk"...at least in the normal way, lol. Also, I don't think stalking by itself is a crime, but the various crimes that are associated with it.

AsurasEyes

Sep 12, 2012
It's 10/10/12
Best ones so far

TrilbyWill:
I would go to the BBC and punch reporters every time they make disingenuous assertions.

robodukky:
Stick a land mine in somebody's pocket and observe the ensuing carnage.
Then eat their corpse.

Alternative:
I want to set up a trebuchet and launch ill tempered birds at buildings.

RADIALTHRONE1:
I would float around with disembodied hands and throw WiiMotes at people and yell "HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?"

Zantos:
Wrap myself up in copious amounts of tin-foil. Run around with a sledgehammer and a chainsaw yelling things like "For the Emperor!", "Death to the alien, the mutant, the heretic!" and "It is better to die for the Emperor than live for yourself!" while attacking anyone close by.

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
This will probably only get me done for harassment, but I'd dress up in robes, carry a stick, and go up to people chanting wolololo until they turn blue.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
I would put EA ceo John Riccitiello under 24h surveillance to learn all the is to know about him. Then I would undergo a complex series of surgeries to alter my appearance to match his. After that I'd murder him and assume his identity taking his place as ceo of EA.

And then ... I would do absolutely nothing different. I'd run the company the exact same way he does.

A scarily evil crime, isn't it?

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
I'd throw some ***** into the TV.

Bitches love being thrown into the TV.

Those kids and their stupid bear will never see it coming.