Community Floodlight: All y'all

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Drake the Dragonheart said:
Daystar Clarion said:
So, apparently the Community Spotlight is no longer gonna be a thing, which means a lot of arses are going to go un-kissed from now on (seriously, I had to suck sooooo much dick).
Did you seriously do um. . . that . . . just for a community spotlight on the escapist? If so, damn!
I had a lot of pull with the mods back then. After a certain amount of cum dispensing I gave them the go-ahead to spotlight Daystar. It was actually the basis of our marriage...

I wonder where we went wrong?

OT:

(Sorry if some of these are really brutal XD)

Fuck links, y'all know how to use search bars!

Daystar - Stop masturbating in my Skype channel. Yes, I am breaking the rules of your thread. Eat it!

Color Scientist - You are good as spelling words correctly.

JoJo - I like how hard you try.

Barbas - I like how you try even harder than JoJo.

shrekfan246 - Your username is great! *thumbs up*

NinjaDeathSlap - Your happy emotes always have a way of making your threats less menacing ;)

Marter - A true hero. Being Canadian must be very painful.

Casual Shinji - You remind me of my grandpa! I love the ways in which he set!

Soviet Heavy - I agree, the Star Wars EU is totally relevant and interesting.

Vault101 - You spell better than I did 15 years ago!

Funslinger/Binnsyboy/whatever - Doesn't matter what I say here. You'll just come back to me with, "fair enough".

Bara_no_Hime - *CENSORED FOR DISTRESSING LEVELS OF PROFANITY AND SEXUAL IMAGERY*

TheIronRuler - You must be super human! Your country is literally made out of fire, sweat and dehydration.

I can't think of anything for Guppy, Eclipse Dragon, Smash or Zhukov because they are too cool.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Colour Scientist said:
Fappy said:
Oh, oh, I got one!
Fappy:

I like how all of the sex scenes and relationships in your RP are totally healthy and always involve consenting adults. >:D
My RP is the classiest thing of all time. I don't know what you're on about!

Skatologist

Choke On Your Nazi Cookies
Jan 25, 2014
[user] erttheking[/user]- short poster that is pretty able to encapsulate frustration well enough without appearing hostile to most

[user] Zhukov [/user] - same, but a bit funnier and perhaps a bit less serious or concerned with what they have to say

[user] username sucks [/user] - RW friend, really into DS, the roleplaying forum, and poetry. Also pretty chill bro.

[user] Aerosteam [/user] -Almost unrecognized for his work in the SK threads and all of his other gif and art projects worth mentioning. He definitely seems like the first person I would go to for a personalized avatar.

[user] Netrigan [/user]- pretty long in depth remarks in those threads many of us try to avoid. I'd say they're a person worth considering changing your mind for

[user] Colour Scientist [/user] - God poster, IMO, similar to Zhukov, but usually even funnier

[user] Vault101 [/user] How can you love reading and spell so badly at the same time?

[user] Lilani [/user] One of the first there with that big mess still in off topic began, handling it well enough, although I think we were both only have right about the outcomes. Other than that, similar qualities between Netrigan and errtheking IMO

[user] PsychicTaco115[/user] Our always hilarious God who has journalism as his side project

Texas Joker 52

All hail the Pun Meister!
Jun 25, 2011
Wow, now this is a great opportunity to acknowledge all the people that I've grown to like and have made my time here on The Escapist as fun as it has been. It's thanks to these people, among others, what I'm glad to be here. Including, but not limited to:

[user]hiei82[/user]: Hiei, your RP's are some of the best I've been in. Don't stop what you're doing, especially since you're the most enjoyable and chill GM's I've yet to meet. Now let's try to finish one!

[user]Terratina[/user]: As one of the most ubiquitous RPers that's on The Escapist, I have to say that RPing with you is never boring, and never a pain. I just wonder how you manage it.

[user]Arcanist[/user]: Yet another fellow RPer, as well as a GM, and one of the few that managed to explain a dice system to me in a way that I could mostly understand it. But only mostly. You'll need your patience buddy, I still don't have a complete grasp of it yet.

There are more, but those are the three that immediately come to mind. What can I say, I can't help but like you guys.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
JoJo said:
*farts in your general direction*

Beffudled Sheep said:
Wait a minute, Barbas gets a lovecraft quote and I just get another cornophile joke?

...I see how it is...

EeveeElectro said:
Well lots of bread and cheese do hit me a bit hard in the farting department... >.>

Dirty Cop James funs said:
Are you coming onto me senpai?

shrekfan246 said:

Drummodino said:
Your loyalty will win you an adminship when we come to power :D

Barbas said:
Es gibt so viele Brot hier.

EDIT: I messed up the quoting *flips table*

Well whatever, it's fixed now xD

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
I have several people...

[user]PsychicTaco115[/user] You lost your 80 dollar escapist expo pass xD

What a boob... In a lovable way...

[user]Beffudled Sheep[/user] You are one perverted mamba jamba as has been addressed already :p

[user]Tizzythetormentor[/user] Your SK sleuthing abilities are top notch... Just... Absolutely swell. I'm sure you knew I was the killer that one time and were just going easy on me

[user]The White Hunter[/user] SKYWARD SWORD WAS FANTASTIC AND THERE WERE NO PROBLEMS WITH IT AT ALL! NOT EVEN THE LACK OF PROPER EXPLORATION, JANKY CONTROLS, QUESTIONABLE REUSE OF AREAS, OR BAD STORY IMPLICATIONS FOR PREVIOUS GAMES LIKE WIND WAKER!

[user]Shrekfan246[/user] Shrek is love, Shrek is life... Shrek is grammar nazi...

[user]Eevee Electro[/user]

[user]Colour Scientist[/user] That level cap you worked for in Halo 4? Totally worth the time I'm sure :p

Chaucer Your actual username is fantastic and I love spelling it out.

[user]Xasxtm[/user] I don't actually remember how to spell your user name... It's worse than MemLCol TBOT's up there XD

So ditto for you too Sophocles :p

[user]Imp Emissary[/user] You put a thousand hours into Skyrim... That's not nerdy at all. You're super cool!

Neuromancer

Endless Struggle
Legacy
Mar 16, 2012
a homeless squat
Country
None
Drummodino said:
[user]Neuromancer[/user]
I don't care what people whisper, you're the leader Nerv deserves!
Why than- wait a second, whadda ya mean by people whisper? Is there something you wanna tell me, Drum?

Anyway,

[user]Dirty Cop James funs[/user], though your Angel killing abilities are worse than those of a Corn Flakes box, you will always be my favourite plaything.

[user]RipVanTinkle[/user], you are the best number two a commander could ask for. [sub]Excluding a certain old man[/sub]

[user]Drummodino[/user], I really wish you could see the truth about Funs, but I suppose such is the fate of a Yandere.

[user]Sigmund Av Volsung[/user], try as you might, you'll never banish me again!

[user]Caramel Frappe[/user], I will always be your Senpai. Always remember these words of wisdom [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urcqQC02YbY]

[user]Barbas[/user], Though circumstances have it that I either haven't the time or the mood to forum game, you'll forever be my FG bro.

[user]Morsomk[/user], We'll conquer the Pokemon League, just you wait!

[user]Blow_Pop[/user], you're a great friend. We've had some very interesting conversations in the past, and I would love if we had more in the future.

[user]Teoes[/user], I'm still waiting for you to return!

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Skatologist said:
[user] Vault101 [/user] How can you love reading and spell so badly at the same time?
The love of Literature goes beyond abitrairy things like "spelling" and "grammar" and "punctuation"

[user]Lilani [/user]- my favorite Femenazi

[user]erttheking[/user]-my favorite white knight...defender of all that is good, though your quest tires you the Femenazis smile upon you and shall deliver you after the great reckoning

Drummodino

Can't Stop the Bop
Jan 2, 2011
T0ad 0f Truth said:
Your loyalty will win you an adminship when we come to power :D

Everything is proceeding as planned...

Neuromancer said:
Why than- wait a second, whadda ya mean by people whisper? Is there something you wanna tell me, Drum?
Nope nothing, nothing at all! *innocent whistling*

Lethos

Dec 9, 2010
You totally started this thread to post that picture, didn't you? It's okay, I won't tell anyone.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
I'd thank you for reminding me why I like hanging around this joint, but we both know you're just doing this to fuel your own rampant ego.

Am I doin' it right?

Vault101 said:
I would like to shout out to Zhukov my favorite fellow book reading snob
I'm not talking to you until you've read Cloud Atlas and Y - The Last Man. Twice. And then written a short essay outlining the major themes of each.

Oh, and learn some punctuation you man-hating feminazi. No wonder you read so slowly, you probably have to take a nap every time you encounter a period.

Skatologist said:
[user] erttheking[/user]- short poster that is pretty able to encapsulate frustration well enough without appearing hostile to most

[user] Zhukov [/user] - same, but a bit funnier and perhaps a bit less serious or concerned with what they have to say
Wut?

I'm, err... honestly a bit taken aback by that one. The fact is, I'm generally in awe of people who can get frustrated, angry or passionate about something and still stay civil because I can't do that. When I get annoyed I instantly morph into a caustic, scathing prick.

By the way, you're doing it wrong. You're supposed to be giving backhanded...

[user] Colour Scientist [/user] - God poster, IMO, similar to Zhukov, but usually even funnier
Excuse me!?

She wishes she was half as funny as me! Colour Scientist, do you hear me?

Colour Scientist said:
Yeah, you hear me now.
I want you to know that you've been dead to me ever since you changed your avatar and I stopped picturing you as Amelie.

PS. Will write a proper post once I have gathered enough names.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
TopazFusion said:
tippy2k2 said:
Aerosteam said:
[user]Commander_PonyShep[/user], I always like your threads.
EN/Pony finally went down!?!? I thought it was strange that there hasn't been a "MLP is basically DBZ and fans want the ponies to die bloody and gory deaths!" in a day or two...

Part of me is saddened while the other part wonders how in the hell it took so long; special kind of crazy. You shall be missed...
Let it never be said that we don't give people enough chances. (And if anyone does say this, give them a slap for me)
Whoa, whoa, whoa.

When did this happen?

Damnit, his last posts have gone AWOL. This momentous moment in our history has been lost forever.

Someone should write a brief biography of his time here. It would be quite a roller coaster ride.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Zhukov" post="18.859920. said:
I'm not talking to you until you've read Cloud Atlas and Y - The Last Man. Twice. And then written a short essay outlining the major themes of each.

Oh, and learn some punctuation you man-hating feminazi. No wonder you read so slowly, you probably have to take a nap every time you encounter a period.
[quote/]

I've got at least two books on my list before I touch cloud atlas

Also FYI I don't read slow...I just take long hiatuses

....and no essays for you

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Zhukov said:
Excuse me!?

She wishes she was half as funny as me! Colour Scientist, do you hear me?
I can almost taste your delicious tears.

I want you to know that you've been dead to me ever since you changed your avatar and I stopped picturing you as Amelie.
You gotta problem with Stevie Nicks?
I don't mind you imagining me as Stevie Nicks.

Terratina.

RIP Escapist RP Board
May 24, 2012
Finally, I am awake! (Devotion to RPs is more than five. #MtGJoke)

@Daystar: I'm sure you're just waiting for that role on a future series of Grumpy Old Men since your grump has a special way of piercing through this saccharine world.
@Drummodino: Your ignorance about anime and taste is endearing, young grasshopper. It's nice to see someone who isn't afraid to learn.
@pigeon_of_doom: Running a 60+ card Standard MtG deck takes guts, I can tell ya that. Good job.
@Funslinger: You will never be Dean Winchester but I cannot help but admire the effort in trying.
@NinjaDeathSlap: Nice hair. Could blind people with that.
@Fappy: I'm sure Elizabeth, Margaret and Aegis love you back.
@Color Scientist: I could listen to that voice of yours all day. Sorry, what did you say again?
@Texas Joker 52: Thank you for teaching me so much about Halo and Destiny, I really appreciate it.
@Pappytech: 'Terr' is honestly the best nickname I've ever had.
@Arcanist: You are the best at ninja-ing in Skype, no really, you popped up at the best times in the 7th Sea chat.
@hiei82: I admire your MtG rare collection and I really shouldn't pester you about it any more.
@Dogematic99: Doge is love. Doge is life. Regardless of spelling and grammar mistakes.
@Ninjamedic: I loved that lifegain-off we had at this year's Summer Escapism. I really did. Nice deck by the way.
@Redryhno: Your gruffness matches your earnestness, I think?

Ten Foot Bunny

I'm more of a dishwasher girl
Mar 19, 2014
Skatologist said:
Is it in bad taste if I plug myself?
Regardless of taste, that sounds like it would really hurt! o_O Especially if you use candle wax. Yah...

Skatologist

Choke On Your Nazi Cookies
Jan 25, 2014
Ten Foot Bunny said:
Skatologist said:
Is it in bad taste if I plug myself?
Regardless of taste, that sounds like it would really hurt! o_O Especially if you use candle wax. Yah...
What if it peppermint scented candle wax?