Compliment a Console

Moosebite

Jan 1, 2009
Hey look Wii I know I haven't turned you on in... like a year or so but I have some friends coming from out of town soon and they may want to play Wii bowling for a little bit or maybe some Wii tennis..... so hang tuff big guy. I'll always charish the moments we had. I haven't got rid of you yet. So keep your chin up. (That's the best I could do)

PTSpyder

Aug 9, 2008
Xbox has good exclusives

Wii has broadened the market for gamers and game makers alike

sony has the lowest cost wireless, rechargable controller on the market.

Alex the Pally

May 29, 2008
The PS3 is what Batman would be if he were a console.

The Wii is fun. Plain and simple.

The Dreamcast was revolutionary.

The CDi was one of the first to use discs.

Darth Pope

Jun 30, 2009
The Dreamcast was the greatest console ever! [small]*tears up*[/small]

Let me tell you it's hard being a fanboy on the wrong side of a console war.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
The X-box 360 has a good network system with Live. I want to have people to play with online on my console.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
PlayStation 3 has good processing power. Also it's the platform on which Ratchet & Clank reside.

Xbox 360 has probably best downloadable games of all - Braid,Shadow Complex.

Wii is simply best console for parties. Especially when everyone is drunk.

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
I have all 3 consoles... plus a pc so... The N Gage.... can function as a phone ...that's useful if you have to... make calls while playing a crappy port of tomb raider or something.

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
The 360 always has the best DLC
The Wii has made Nintendo ridiculous amounts of money (sorry, that's all I got.....I guess the motion sensor is a cool idea)

Dr Faust

Dec 9, 2007
I want to acknowledge the Wii for using SD Flash cards instead of nintendo-designed memory cards. By using flash memory cards, they were able to tap into an already well developed and cheap technology. At launch, there were already multitudes of SD cards on the market for every budget. They also easily work with computers, and can be used to store digital photos and Mario Kart ghosts at the same time.

Wow, all this genuine niceness is making my head hurt.

Zhandarr

Apr 15, 2009
Vinnyz95 said:
The 360 has a couple of nice exclusive games and faster download speeds.
DISAGREE

faster download speeds, maybe, but x-box has no exclusive games I know of. Halo, fable, all the big time exclusives are all available on the PC. More importantly, on MY pc.

Anyway, back to the topic, The wii's pretty awesome, and on the x-box... hmm.... well I guess you can talk to each other online while on different games.