Conflict between Palestine and Israel escalates

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
To put it frankly: these errors are not as egregious as the average stuff you come out with.
It's not just about this thread or this general topic. Seanchaidh deliberately spams propaganda, and has been doing so for years. I've been fighting with him for like a decade, this is a longstanding pattern of behavior. Nearly every tweet he's posted in this thread is misleading. We both know you're wrong to say I'm in error a lot, but even entertaining that suggestion, the deception from Seanchaidh is deliberately subtle and opaque. Posting tweets from unvettable sources about events we could not possible have witnessed about something no sane person would lie about hoping everyone will just take it all at face value, with errors subtle enough to try and explain them away. Like the tweet of the crying Palestinian mother over her sons grave with a headline about Israel desecrating graves, not mentioning the "desecrated graves" were unmarked graves in the lot next to the cemetery, and they paused work when they were discovered.
Quite probably. That some people oppose it for political reasons does not mean that Israel's killing of innocent people in Gaza is somehow nt wrong.
I'm not sure I see anyone arguing for the killing of innocent children.
I humbly ask that you get a life.
You're not saying that I'm wrong.

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
He goes on to reiterate that a two-state solution is the only viable approach.
one secular state of Palestine lacks the difficulty of figuring out what should be the border, who gets what part of Jerusalem, and so on. There isn't a White South African state after the end of apartheid, why should there be a Jewish supremacist one?

It's not just about this thread or this general topic.
then stfu

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
I don’t even know how to start unpacking this shit. Or if anyone should in fact bother.
I'm going to add that I read that as "Resident Evil" rather than "Redefines Evil" at first.

And that I've seen loads of memes about Dutton (Australia's opposition leader) looking like Voldemort.

Which makes things even weirder.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
I'm going to add that I read that as "Resident Evil" rather than "Redefines Evil" at first.

And that I've seen loads of memes about Dutton (Australia's opposition leader) looking like Voldemort.

Which makes things even weirder.
Dutton is way too tanned to be like Voldemort.

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America

would that Biden were so honest.

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
We both know you're wrong to say I'm in error a lot [...]
Lol.

[...] but even entertaining that suggestion, the deception from Seanchaidh is deliberately subtle and opaque.
Or: two quite understandable errors were made, but solely because of your political differences and lack of good faith, you'd prefer to imagine it as part of a sinister campaign of deception.

If I was to apply the same approach to yourself, I'd come to some pretty uncharitable conclusions too.

one secular state of Palestine lacks the difficulty of figuring out what should be the border, who gets what part of Jerusalem, and so on. There isn't a White South African state after the end of apartheid, why should there be a Jewish supremacist one?
One secular state is also unwanted by overwhelming majorities of both populations, so there's that.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
This is either an outright lie, or you don't know what you're talking about.

You presented a video which 1) didn't show the event, and 2) didn't even show the entirety of the impact zone. The fact you expect us to believe that nothing outside of that video happened-- even when we have other, better videos showing extensively more damage!-- is absolutely laughable.
No I have posted MULTIPLE links that have videos and pictures of the area.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I can't believe I'm saying this, but fuck you Biden! What kind of noncommittal answer is that? "No confidence" in the death count? Who the fuck are you scared of? If it's the Republicans, fuck them! They don't give a crap about you anyway!

Reactions: Seanchaidh

Satinavian

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2016
Meh, i do take the numbers provided by Hamas always as something an upper boundary and wait for confirmation from other sides. But they tend to be at least in the same ballpark as reality and thus not bad to get a feeling for the situation.

Reactions: BrawlMan

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
I can't believe I'm saying this, but fuck you Biden! What kind of noncommittal answer is that? "No confidence" in the death count? Who the fuck are you scared of? If it's the Republicans, fuck them! They don't give a crap about you anyway!
No, it would upset defense contractors and Biden can't do that. Never forget that senator Biden was the Joe Manchin of his time.