Conflict between Palestine and Israel escalates

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
James and Shereen talk to Ahmed and Abdullah from Gaza Parkour about how it feels to be outside of Gaza watching the horrors unfold and how listeners can stand in solidarity with the people of Gaza.

https://gofund.me/f6b1f7be

The second half of our conversation with Ahmed and Abdullah. In this episode we talk about grieving the loss of their friends and how solidarity and protest outside Gaza has made an impact on them.

Support Ahmed’s family here https://gofund.me/f6b1f7be
Shereen the sometimes regular host is half Palastinian also, so obvs all Hamas.

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
These upper class fuckin British accents from most Israel spokespeople excusing war crimes are just, fuck, so openly self explanatory I can't

that right there's a local grass-fed slab of stammering Eton ham

Last edited:

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
Can't stop defending, justifying and hiding genocide we're so fucked just so fucked on so many levels jesus fckin christ

minimal options for not being totally helpless;

Main fundraiser photo

Help Matar’s Family To Evacuate From Gaza To Safety

Ahmed Matar is organising this fundraiser.

Hello everyone,

I’m Ahmed Matar, a Palestinian Parkour athlete from Gaza currently residing in Sweden. I never imagined that I would find myself in the position of creating a plea for help like this.

As you are all aware, the situation in Gaza has deteriorated beyond imagination. Every moment brings new horrors as lives are lost and homes destroyed. It pains me deeply to admit that I feel utterly helpless, unable to provide any assistance to my family who remains trapped in Gaza.

Today, I come to you with a heavy heart, seeking your support in a time of desperate need. My family in Gaza, including my beloved mother Maha, my father Ibrahim, my younger brother Mido, my sisters Farah and my older sister Nada - who now cares for her two children, one of whom was born amidst the chaos of the genocide - along with my sister's husband, are facing an unimaginable crisis. Our home has been bombed, and my family has been displaced to Rafah, wher each passing day brings heightened fear and uncertainty. Basic necessities such as food and water have become scarce commodities.

The challenges they face are overwhelming, compounded by the fact that leaving Gaza requires substantial fees imposed by the Egyptian government, that cost 5000$-7000$ per person. I really need your support to help evacuate them from this perilous environment.

Every contribution, regardless of size, will have a profound impact on their safety and well-being. I implore you to join me in this critical mission to bring my family to a safer place and provide them with the essentials they so desperately need.

Your kindness and generosity can truly make a world of difference. Thank you for standing with us during this harrowing time

Last edited:

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
lol I am at a protest. Things seem pretty chill despite what the media is saying, drones everywhere, a few helicopters, and police presence is quite light for some reason.

Last edited:

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
This is in dutch, so I don't know how many here can understand what's being said. I'm sure 1 or 2 of you can. Maybe there's some means of translation I'm not aware of. But considering how pro-Israel the media in my country is (no surprise, right?) this here felt like nice tiny shot in the arm that I just had to share.

Reactions: XsjadoBlaydette

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
Hm, found this linked in a recap thread on reddit. Found it interesting because of my failure to complete the test satisfactory.

(I am german, i have had a LOT of "third reich" history class and a lot of anti-nazi youth literature over several years in school, quite a while back though)

I couldn't even distinguish modern quotes from 60 or 80 years old ones... sigh. (I did 10/20 right)

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom

Israel has issued an order for about 100,000 people to evacuate eastern Rafah, in advance of an attack on the city.

Rafah is already hosting hundreds of thousands of displaced people from elsewhere in Gaza.

Meanwhile the latest round of ceasefire talks appear to have stalled, with Israel refusing the latest plan because it would allow Hamas to continue to rule Gaza.