Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

Technocrat

Nov 19, 2008
Nuts to the unemployment problem, the villians from the last game you've played have hired/conscripted/absorbed into the overmind/shanghaied you! Who have you ended up working for, and do you like your new position?

In my case, having just played X-Wing, I seem to have ended up working for the Galactic Empire, shortly before the destruction of the first Death Star...naah, that'll never happen...I hope... :(

Dash85

Mar 21, 2010
Alright so I work for Caesars Legion....which you can do in the game anyways....actually wait they just pardoned me so who the hell are the villains in my game? Aren't villains just a matter of perspective?

Veldt Falsetto

Dec 26, 2009
I work for Liquid Ocelot, it's quite fun...until Snake comes in and makes us all sleep, or die, depending on how he's feeling.

Orenji

Jul 6, 2010
Last game I played: Uncharted

So basically I'd have to become an ethnic minority and have no chance of surviving. xD

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
So I'm a Salamander hell-bent on destroying the Witchers now? Hmm, sounds pretty bad.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Well... do the Covenant recruit people?

I'm not a grunt, a jackal, a skirmisher, a drone, an elite, a brute or a hunter... I wouldn't fit in. They'd probably just crucify me or something.

So instead, I've decided that I've joined with the inhabitants of the Garden of Kadesh. Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again... more times than you can imagine.

C117

Aug 14, 2009
So... why not just BURN those fuckin' plants? Or go to another house? (Plants vs. Zombies)

JeanLuc761

Sep 22, 2009
Hmmm...so I'm working for the Reapers (Mass Effect, not Just Cause) am I? That's a shame.

They have no future and they don't even know it yet.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
i just finished playing a quick game of minesweeper ;( i dont wanna be a mine.

PoweD

Mar 26, 2009
Who exactly is the villan in Burnout:paradise?I would guess myself since i probably killed 700 people.

Tips_of_Fingers

Jun 21, 2010
Orenji said:
Last game I played: Uncharted

So basically I'd have to become an ethnic minority and have no chance of surviving. xD
I'm currently playing Uncharted 2...I guess I'm the same as you. We should go to our superiors about a decent pension plan.

Or maybe Health Insurnace would be better for us....

Estarc

Sep 23, 2008
Sweet! I just became a card carrying member of the Terran Dominion! I could think of worse alternatives. I just hope I get into the Ghost program. Mindless killer or not, being a sniper would be awesome. Being an invisible sniper who can ignore the laws of conventional sniping would be epic!

Dabir

Apr 1, 2009
I'm working for Left 4 Dead's zombies?

*starts choking on his swelling tongue*

Aw, crap...