Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
I recently played a demo for Need For Speed: Most Wanted, the best Need for Speed ever.

So I'm a cop, basically, so, not the villain. Let me think about this for a second...

oxybe

May 1, 2009
Oh no.

nononononononononononono.

if i need to be working for the villain of my last game, this means i'm either
A) just another undead shambler, who regretfully lights on fire when the day star hits him
B) just another walking skeleton. at least i have a bow... and gets ignited by sunlight
C) a big but highly stupid spider. will, for no reason, jump off cliff into cacti patch. and fire
D) a disembodied flying head that shoots fireballs
E) and undead manbearpig with no attention span
G) a 10x10x10 ft cube of living jell-o
H) a large kamikaze green phallic object that hisses

i don't wanna be a minecraft villain...

DaJoW

Aug 17, 2010
Well, from my point of view I guess I'm employed by the British government now. Not too hopeful of our chances to beat back the Holy Roman Empire's invasion :(

Cogwheel

Apr 3, 2010
Uh...

Given that I just played (and finished, gleeeeeeee) ADOM, I guess that'd be the forces of chaos. Fistanarius the greater Balor, the various orb guardians, Andor Drakon the elder chaos god... could be working for any one of those, I suppose.

Good news: The hero will likely die before getting to me.

Bad news: If I don't have the luck of being, say, a goblin and end up being a chaos (insert noun here), I'm in big trouble. Because, you know, corrupted/mutated/insane/generally quite far gone. Also if I die the "hero" will probably eat, reanimate or sacrifice my corpse. Yaaaay.

havass

Dec 15, 2009
I'm..a Templar? Meh okay, that works for me.
Apples of Eden here I come.

Terrortree

Mar 12, 2009
ummmmmmmmmmmm... I would like to resign. It's nothing personal against you Mr. Wesker... I just like keeping my head, arms, and other appendages intact. I'm sure you underst... BLARG!!! (stabbed in chest)

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Hmmmm, so now I work for Dr Nefarious? Sounds pretty fun, but not a productive job in the long run.

Vaccine

Feb 13, 2010
The Rascal King said:
I just played Tetris. WHO DO I WORK FOR?! WHAT THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN?

Whooooooo am iiiiiiiiiiii!!?
You now work for Gravity.

Topic: I work for the Lich King or Deathwing?(Most likely Deathwing since the Lich King is considered dead.)

Bravo315

Jun 4, 2008
LittleBigPlanet online

I guess I now have to advertise those new "FREE DLC levels - NO LIE ALL U HAVE 2 DO IS HEART AND GIVE IT 5 STARS"

That's why I'm glad MM but an editor's choice section up - to weed out all those crappy levels.

Corporal Yakob

Nov 28, 2009
Whoever the main bad guy is in KOTOR 2, I pledge my allegience to you!

But I was going to help you if I could anyway what with being Dark and all.....

And I haven't even met you in the game yet.....

Am I fired?

Hookman

Jul 2, 2008
Well at least Halbech has dental. I think. They probably should considering how many of their agents get their teeth smashed in by Mike Thorton.

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Caesar's Legion it is! Hail Caesar!

Secretly, I'm a double-agent, working for the NCR.
But I'm actually a spy working for the Brotherhood of Steel.
But I'm actually an informant for Mr. House.
Though I really sided with Benny and Yes Man.
And I'm only there to send back intel to...

Doc Mitchell?!?!