Congratulations! You've been hired by the villians from the last game you've played!

Aug 25, 2009
I'm working for Cerberus.

Yeah, I was playing Mass Effect 1, so apparently my employment agency has decided that I can now play Mass Effect 2.

I think I'm okay with this.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
I'm now on Dahlia Hawthrone's payroll,I'm so screwed,but at least there some sexiness for a while.

Arkley

Mar 12, 2009
I don't think Kinect Sports has a villain. Am I now just working for Microsoft or something?

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
Guess I'm working for the Russians or Spetsnaz I guess as they try to deploy deadly gas across the US... awesome. (Black Ops) I'm sure as a Scottish person I can defect easily if things do go bad - which they will

greenflash

Jul 13, 2010
well i am now working for the swarm( starcraft 2.
wait.... shit looks like i got asmilated into the swarm...

Jackhorse

Jul 4, 2010
I work for.. Red now?

Damnit I must change shirt and learn to run really fast/fatten up on sandviches

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
So I've been drafted into the Russian army and I'm being shipped to the USA to invade them?

Eh, okay. Works for me.

conmag9

Aug 4, 2008
Damn, wish I had just played Golden Sun 2...

Let's see, either I'm working for the Archdemon attempting to cover the land in an unholy blight, or I'm working with a giant space lobster who has an annoying tendency to ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

WOPR

Aug 18, 2010
Technocrat said:
Nuts to the unemployment problem, the villians from the last game you've played have hired/conscripted/absorbed into the overmind/shanghaied you! Who have you ended up working for, and do you like your new position?

In my case, having just played X-Wing, I seem to have ended up working for the Galactic Empire, shortly before the destruction of the first Death Star...naah, that'll never happen...I hope... :(
I'm on the other team?
dangit not team switched again!
alright lets do this...

Other Team: "The Red Spy is in the base?!"

god dangit...

Narclaw

Birchmen Supreme Overlord
Aug 29, 2010
I guess I'm self employed, because I'm the most wicked, backstabbing, evil bastard on the Mojave wasteland!