Status
Not open for further replies.

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
Question to anyone: if I showed you a picture of a 17 year old, and an 18 year old, but hid which is which, would you be able to tell the difference? Would you be attracted to one, but not the other?
Probably not. Your point?

If I pointed two handguns at you, and said that one was loaded and the other wasn't, would you be able to tell the difference? Would you be afraid of one and not the other?

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
If it's got suggestive photo's of 17 year olds, you are
Like I said to Revnak, I never said anything about the photo being erotic or suggestive. That's your Freudian slip revealing your innermost thoughts and desires.
Whoops!

Your point?
I just think the line that is drawn between "child" and "adult" is kind of arbitrary. The smallest unit of time can separate "legal" and "illegal". That's all.

fOx

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2017
Country
United States
I don't really want to be a part of this discussion again. So I'll just say my peace and leave.

CP should be illegal, no exceptions.
What exists should be destroyed, no exceptions.
And those involved in its creation, distribution, or consumption, should be in prison, no exceptions.

And yes, that includes drawings

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
I just think the line that is drawn between "child" and "adult" is kind of arbitrary. The smallest unit of time can separate "legal" and "illegal". That's all.
The law is full of situations where a small difference means the world. The difference between "alive" and "dead" can be separated by the smallest unit of time as well. Trust me: you never want to be in a position where you're arguing against the rules that separate adults from children (who do you think you are, Michel Foucault?). As someone who spent too much time around libertarians from 2011-2016, I can tell you that it's universally creepy. And those trying to argue about edge cases are trying to get their nose in the tent to start arguing down the age even further. I'm not saying that you're doing this, mind you. Only that this argument attracts those types of people.

Also I would disagree. It's not really "arbitrary", at least not the way that word is used in spoken English. Arbitrary would be choosing a number at random. This is based on custom and common agreement. It's like deciding which side of the road you drive on, and no more or less arbitrary than that.

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
And yes, that includes drawings
And I take it you wouldn't be swayed by the "she's really a 1000-year old dragon in the body of an 8-year old" type of arguments, which is also something I've seen.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Who said anything about erotic pictures? I just said "a picture of a 17 year old"
That's just a Freudian slip on your part.
Why would anyone be turned on by either picture if they aren’t erotic dude? I don’t just look at pictures of a family reunion and start getting horny.

fOx

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2017
Country
United States
And I take it you wouldn't be swayed by the "she's really a 1000-year old dragon in the body of an 8-year old" type of arguments, which is also something I've seen.
Damn, that argument is pretty air tight. If you use it on Chris Hansen, he's legally recquired to let you go the first time.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
This is based on custom and common agreement.
That's fair.

Why would anyone be turned on by either picture if they aren’t erotic dude? I don’t just look at pictures of a family reunion and start getting horny.
I didn't say anything about being "turned on", or "getting horny" I said "Would you be attracted to one, but not the other?"
You're really doubling-down on those Freudian slips, aren't you? Methinks you doth protest too much.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Damn, that argument is pretty air tight. If you use it on Chris Hansen, he's legally recquired to let you go the first time.
I don’t think Hansen setup hentai stings anyway

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
That's fair.

I didn't say anything about being "turned on", I said "Would you be attracted to one, but not the other?"
You're really doubling-down on those Freudian slips, aren't you? Methinks you doth protest too much.
It’s the same thing and I will not stand for your anti-humor semantics! I will continue to make implicit references to incestuous pedophilia and you cannot stop me because Freud holds no power over my tongue!

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
If it's got suggestive photo's of 17 year olds, you are
Not saying Houseman is doing this...

YouTube has had heaps of trouble with Pedophiles making comments on children’s YouTube channels. The kids aren’t necessarily doing or wearing anything provocative. Maybe showing how to do a dance routine, gymnastic performance or even just speaking to the camera. Pedophiles don’t need anything risqué to get worked up.

Being ‘suggestive‘ is not required for pedophiles to find enjoyment. This is also not an endorsement CP in any way

Reactions: MrCalavera and Kae

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
I don’t think Hansen setup hentai stings anyway
He should have.

Also if you can convince Chris that he's not himself.

Good show. Shame the original had to go off the air because that guy shot himself.
Also the show wasn't entrapment, despite what some people on the internet insist

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Dammit, ok, now we have an interesting question, what makes someone a child, is it more mental or physical? If physical, what if there was a 24 year old that was built like a 14 year old, what about woman with flat chests, what about woman who are short? What is the more important aspect of someone that makes them a child or an adult?

Tsun Tzu

Feuer! Sperrfeuer! Los!
Legacy
Jul 19, 2010
Country
Free-Dom
Dammit, ok, now we have an interesting question, what makes someone a child, is it more mental or physical? If physical, what if there was a 24 year old that was built like a 14 year old, what about woman with flat chests, what about woman who are short? What is the more important aspect of someone that makes them a child or an adult?
Being at or over the established legal age of consent for the culture you were raised in as well as the one you reside in.

That's probably the primary requirement.

But what do I know. The only "maps" I'm involved with are on my Garmin.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
He should have.
If there comes to be a Hentai Chris Hansen who cleans up the hentai industry so I can be a degenerate without having to skip half the content for pedophilia I will be ecstatic.
Edit - I demand more milky mommies and fully adult femboys this is all I want but these fiends deny me it.

fOx

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2017
Country
United States
Dammit, ok, now we have an interesting question, what makes someone a child, is it more mental or physical?
Legally speaking, both. You have to be 18 to consent. You also have to have the mental awareness to consent. Otherwise you're sexually assaulting someone with a mental disability. These questions are settled.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Dammit, ok, now we have an interesting question, what makes someone a child, is it more mental or physical? If physical, what if there was a 24 year old that was built like a 14 year old
I think that was an episode of Law and Order, or CSI:SVU:LAPD or something. Some woman had a disorder that made her look like a child, but she was in her 20s or 30s, and the guy was just attracted to her.

Legally speaking, both. You have to be 18 to consent.
I think Worgen meant body type, not years since your birth. Like it was mentioned above "she's really a 1000-year old dragon in the body of an 8-year old"

If body type is completely irrelevant, then the 1000-year old dragon justification should work. If it isn't irrelevant, then you end up dooming people with rare diseases, and possibly even people with dwarfism or similar disorders, to a life of celibacy. CHOOSE CAREFULLY!

Last edited:

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Legally speaking, both. You have to be 18 to consent. You also have to have the mental awareness to consent. Otherwise you're sexually assaulting someone with a mental disability. These questions are settled.
Actually, legally speaking only mentally it matters, which is why we have it set by age and not bust/height/weight/whatever. Those developments tend to go hand in hand but mentally is where it matters more. A body is ready for sex long before the mind is.

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
If there comes to be a Hentai Chris Hansen who cleans up the hentai industry so I can be a degenerate without having to skip half the content for pedophilia I will be ecstatic.
Edit - I demand more milky mommies and fully adult femboys this is all I want but these fiends deny me it.
Don't worry: I'll get Chris on the line and we'll be right on the case.

Also, I don't get the appeal of femboys. I certainly will not be going to femboy hooters anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.