Cooking Mama: The PETA Version

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
hehe. i think this defeated the purpose. It would have been better if they just made her make vegetarian meals and then say while she does how animals are our friends.

Freedomario

Jan 22, 2010
this is honestly the funniest thing PETA has done, making them seemingly a bit to obsessed about animals, as i got one thing wrong, and it said i was being "too nice"

*EDIT* also have to admit, the turkey on the "mama loves animals!" wallpaper looks cute

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
It's funny that when I made a thread on this, I got locked for 'causing controversy'. Then the news team made an article. Ahhh well this was years ago...why the hell was this resurrected?

Anyway, seeing this again motivated me to send another email to PETA, demanding why they utilise the propaganda they use, trying to poison the minds of youngsters with false facts. Along with the accusations of terrorism, this is one of the worst led organisations I've ever seen. Just kill the animals for fucks sake, it's only nature, it's what other carnivores to do survive.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
PETA upsets me.

Whenever they have a headline from any news article, I know it's going to make me sigh heavily. Most Eco-terrorists make me feel weary from the get-go. Especially when I really started researching PETA. The PETA Bullshit episode was really something to watch too.

I was never worried or bothered about 'eating' the animals, or that they are killed for food, since that's life. Some animals eat animals, some don't. Fine. I don't look down on individual vegetarians and/or vegans, unless they start going all psycho crazy and screaming at me (which I've had happen).

It's the large amount of waste of the meat products (way too much being cut and unused), and how the animals are treated before-hand that bothers me (caged for their entire lives).

I support free-range/free-roam, ranch/farm animals. They are actually mighty tastey. ^_^

*shrug* That's just me.

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
NeedAUserName said:
Virgil said:
Wow, that's surprisingly well done. I don't think it really communicates everything they're going for, and it definitely has too much "whacko" in it in places (the cracked eggs bleed? Please.) but it's definitely an impressive effort.

I'm a big fan of animals too. Usually at Medium Well.
I like mine bloody...
I wanna hear it scream when I stab it with the fork and cut it with my knife!

DanDeFool

Elite Member
Aug 19, 2009
This gives me an opportunity to bring up one of the interesting ironies of the vegetarian/vegan movement.

Why would the meat industry care about what vegetarians and vegans think about their operation when they aren't their customers? I very much doubt that the meat executives expect all those vegetarians to start eating meat again after they slash their profit margins in half making their factory farms more humane.

If you become a vegetarian, the meat industry has written you off as a lost cause. Vegetarians crying about animal cruelty is like Mac-owners whining about Windows Vista. Microsoft doesn't care what you think if you've sworn off Windows forever.

If you want to send a message to the meat industry that you don't approve of factory farming, seek out a local butcher that doesn't keep their animals in cages, doesn't use antibiotics, and doesn't use growth hormones, etc. and buy your meat from them instead. If you can show the meat industry that you're willing to pay extra to not have to garnish your slice of top round with the sauce of cruelty, maybe they'll start changing the way they do business.

Also, stop eating fast food so damn much. Where do you think they get their meat from?

And if you say 'it's worm meat', you are a fucktard. WORMS COST MORE THAN BEEF!

Racecarlock

Jul 10, 2010
Uh, guys? Why are we even pretending these guys are relevant anymore? PETA is an old joke. Let's let them slide into obscurity, what do you say?