Cooking Mama: The PETA Version

Ninteen45

Mar 21, 2009
I'm going to agree with everyone saying thisgame was fun. Please make another you soylent green supporting fools! PLEASE!

newguy77

Sep 28, 2008
Wait... people live alone with turkeys on turkey sanctuaries...

Maybe PETA was trying to make themselves look less crazy.

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
PETA are insane.

I'm a vegetarian (not vegan), and I am a strong opposer to animal cruelty and the ways animals are treated when slated to be eaten.

But I still think PETA are nuts.

In regards to the game: Really?

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
I played the game, and it convinced me of one thing...tofu looks disgusting.

I don't like turkey, but I'll have some the next time I'm, out just to piss off whingy PETA members. We don't even have thanksgiving, but this is our freedom at stake dammit...stake...steak...mmmmmm

CloggedDonkey

Nov 4, 2009
that was fucked up on so many levels. So PETA can't enjoy some turkey so they make it gross for the rest of us, ho and PETA members, grow a pair. yes we are the only life on the planet with the thought of not eating everything smaller that us, but we shouldn't became raving activist and make shit like that.

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
PedroSteckecilo said:
Just to confirm, I've got nothing against vegitarians on an individual scale but.

Hey PETA! I LOVE EATING DEAD ANIMALS! Take your self righteousness and shove it up your hipocritical lying pet murdering asses.
How are they hypocrites?
stinkychops said:
The turkeys wouldn't exist if we didn't want to eat them. Better to have lived nd died than to have not lived at all.
Being clubbed, head chopped, a tube shoved down your throat forcing way to much food into you is a fun exsistance Imagine being brung back to life to be force fed, and head chopped :D
Oh my gosh there getting to me, that crap is actually effective D:
PedroSteckecilo said:
I3uster said:
plants dont feel pain nor have emotions, that being said, i could easily slaughter and eat half of hollywood (ba-dum-tish)
Does that mean it's ethical to eat a benign sociopath with a nervous system disorder (ex. he doesn't feel pain)?

He clearly doesn't want to be eaten and he will respond in his own way. Plants emit a chemical response as a deterant to their animal eaters, in some cases poison, in some cases
an opiate and sometimes just a harmless chemical "scream".

EDIT: I completely missed your awesome joke.
Aren't plants pretty much programmed to do that, and every thing before humans main priority was not to die so maybe they just doing those chemical crap because there programmed to, but don't really care.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
okay so I can't believe I just played through that...but I was hungry...and I still am...more so in fact

well, then I saw the tofu...I quit too

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
AceDiamond said:
I think the only truly good thing about this is that this opens up a wonderful counterpoint game in the form of "Hamster Mama: Mama eats her own offspring"

Does that make any sense? Not really, but neither does PETA
that as a game might possibly give me nightmares haha

ucciolord1

Mar 26, 2009
I feel pretty bad that, as much as I see the error of my ways, I still have no regrets over that big, juicy, delicious Holiday Ham I'm having.

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
Good God. I'm a vegetarian, and even I thought that was ridiculous. I quit right around the time Mama started screaming at me to 'not be a saint', and the part where Mama linked me to a 'Meet Your Meat' video.

This just absolutely ridiculous. Are you sure this isn't a parody? Because...I'm really starting to wonder. That would explain why the 'Mama Kills Animals' thing was so overblown.

Please tell me this was a parody...

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
orannis62 said:
I've lost respect for PETA after the South Park episode.
South Park? How could that change your life? Well its the PETA so...

OT: I feel sorry for Cooking MaMa. Do something Nintendo!

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
the game was funny as hell seeing mama go psychotic on the turkey sadly she turns in a vegan (no offense to vegans) half-way through you are pretty much brainwashed during the game with the message MEAT IS EVIL soo.. anybody hungry for a turkey sandwich?

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
duchaked said:
okay so I can't believe I just played through that...but I was hungry...and I still am...more so in fact

well, then I saw the tofu...I quit too
are you hungry for a turkey sandwich?