Corupt a wish foundation.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Granted, but they lock it shortly afterwards.
I wish for pie.

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
Gfan_00 said:
Granted. Your house burns down and kills you and your entire family.

I wish for a giant dildo to rampage through Manhattan.
Granted.... guess where the dildo is

I wish everyone would quote the person they are corrupting on here.(and delete the excess quotes)

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
Xpwn3ntial said:
I still wish for the philosopher's stone.
Granted, but you'll be constantly haunted by the ghosts of the thousands of people used to create it.

I wish for a bicycle helmet that works.

Internet Kraken

Animalia Mollusca Cephalopada
Mar 18, 2009
gigastrike said:
I wish for a bicycle helmet that works.
Granted, but it's so heavy that the extra weight throws you off balance. You tragically fall off your bike and roll over an edge. Every bone in your body breaks, except for your skull.

I wish I was in the Starcraft 2 beta.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Trivun said:
Bloody hell, this thing has already derailed with people granting the wrong wishes. I think we can safely say this thread has failed...
Granted but... Wait, damnit!

Anyway, Granted, but the game ends up sucking.

I wish for awesome guitar skills

Levitas1234

Oct 28, 2009
Internet Kraken said:
Granted, but it's so heavy that the extra weight throws you off balance. You tragically fall off your bike and roll over an edge. Every bone in your body breaks, except for your skull.

I wish I was in the Starcraft 2 beta.

Granted, you are now living inside the starcraft 2 beta and have been eaten by a zergling. soz :(

I wish for the worlds most perfect sandwich

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Granted, but after trying it every other food ever tastes worse.
I wish for money.

Levitas1234

Oct 28, 2009
granted but the weight of the missiles crush you and your home!

I wish for "love"

You people need subtlety you cannot just make up some random consequence! be clever with it.

kalakashi

Nov 18, 2009
Granted, but they're all extraordinarily tiny and aimed for various parts of your body, and will hit at random intervals which will give you the feeling that you've just been electrically shocked whenever they hit you, and as such you'll never be able to rest easy that you're not about to spaz out. Hell, it might turn you insane, trying to track how many have hit you so far, and how many are left, trying to figure out some sort of formula of when they hit and when you might be free.

DANGNABBIT! ABSOLUTELY NINJA'D! Teach me to do the crossed out writing thing. I don't want that paragraph wasted.

Granted, but the love comes only from squirrels, and in such vast amounts that wherever you are you will be constantly bombarded by insane attempts by squirrels trying to reach you and literally claw through to your heart. You will need some sort of kevlar or something to that effect.

I wish for MOAR WISHES!!

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
Levitas1234 said:
granted but the weight of the missiles crush you and your home!

I wish for "love"

You people need subtlety you cannot just make up some random consequence! be clever with it.
Granted it comes in the form of a sex crazed male ape....have fun

I wish that i had KH 3 right now.

kalakashi

Nov 18, 2009
EDIT: Calling back to wish for Mass Effect 3.

Granted, but you get it RIGHT NOW. As in, it's not finished. There's a bit of concept art maybe and some ideas floating around. You get 2 drawings of 2 different hairstyles for Shephard.

I wish for my cancer (from my "MOAR WISHES!!") to be cured!!

yoshimickster

Feb 5, 2010
Granted, but Cancer also happens to be the name of your new sick ferret so.... I need explain no more.

I wish that my dad's pizza would be done soon.

(whitty name here)

Apr 20, 2009
yoshimickster said:
Granted, but Cancer also happens to be the name of your new sick ferret so.... I need explain no more.

I wish that my dad's pizza would be done soon.
Granted, but its bad.

I wish I could kill every troll in existence.

the1ultimate

Apr 7, 2009
@Darkside360 Granted, but you find it's more or less a Mass Effect 2 expansion with a storyline blatantly ripped off from National Treasure.

@(whitty name here) Granted, but you also have to do it in Soviet Russia, where all trolls in existence kill YOU!

Sorry... I couldn't resist.

I wish for the power to always win.