Corupt a wish foundation.

Sinisterair

Oct 15, 2008
Izoon said:
Granting to the Commando Pro guy (Forgot to check the name, sorry)

Granted but you would take bonus damage from everything else

I wish for unlimited supply of 100% genuine money on a credit card which no one can get at, and is uncancelable!

Haha!
Granted but u have to spend all of it at once on starving puppies and aids research......all of it! and if u dont it gets shot into the sun

i wish i had gills and lungs and that i could live on both land and in water

the1ultimate

Apr 7, 2009
Orcus_35 said:
i wish i had all the time in the world !

ps: Nooooooo !
Granted. time stops around you, and you find yourself unable to move or breathe amongst the frozen air molecules.

I wish the cake wasn't a lie.

mexicola

Feb 10, 2010
J03bot said:
Xpwn3ntial said:
Wish granted, but they'll stampede over you.
I wish for the Philosopher's stone, with the power to give eternal life and turn base metal into gold.

EDIT: What, no one corrupts my wish?
Granted, but you may only give eternal life to plants and yourself, none of your loved ones, and all metals you touch turn to gold, like a very specific King Midas.

To the person above me who wished for ME3:
Granted, but it's a rush job and crashes every time you load it, whilst also rendering every games console/PC you place it in unplayable forever.

I wish for a lightbulb, because the one in my room just went, and typing by screenlight hurts my eyes...
Granted but the lightbulb is so bright it burns your eyes.

I wish for a laser gun.

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
Izoon said:

I wish for unlimited supply of 100% genuine money on a credit card which no one can get at, and is uncancelable!

Haha!
(it was me!)
Granted but uh... uhm.. no you cant lose your legs, youll just buy more... oh... uhm... you... die? no... OH! granted but you have it in a utopian society where currency is abolished.
or better Granted but now you are George W. Bush. how do you like them apples?
I wish that my legs were four feet tall and made of steel.

The Undoer

Sep 13, 2009
the1ultimate said:
Orcus_35 said:

Granted. time stops around you, and you find yourself unable to move or breathe amongst the frozen air molecules.

Granted, but you can't eat it.

I wish I had more gamezz.

Sinisterair

Oct 15, 2008
mexicola said:
J03bot said:
Xpwn3ntial said:
Wish granted, but they'll stampede over you.
I wish for the Philosopher's stone, with the power to give eternal life and turn base metal into gold.

EDIT: What, no one corrupts my wish?
Granted, but you may only give eternal life to plants and yourself, none of your loved ones, and all metals you touch turn to gold, like a very specific King Midas.

To the person above me who wished for ME3:
Granted, but it's a rush job and crashes every time you load it, whilst also rendering every games console/PC you place it in unplayable forever.

I wish for a lightbulb, because the one in my room just went, and typing by screenlight hurts my eyes...
Granted but the lightbulb is so bright it burns your eyes.

I wish for a laser gun.

granted but the lazer gun fires 360 degrees and nvr stops firing

i wish i could fly

Manhattan2112

Jul 5, 2009
FlshrImp said:
Izoon said:

Haha!
(it was me!)
Granted but uh... uhm.. no you cant lose your legs, youll just buy more... oh... uhm... you... die? no... OH! granted but you have it in a utopian society where currency is abolished.
Granted, but they're not on your body.

I wish to be part of a Zombie Apocalypse, where all of my friends and I survive for the rest of our lives in the mall because we've barricaded it correctly. Also, the 'Rest of our Lives' means another (at least) 40 years.

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
the1ultimate said:
Orcus_35 said:

Granted but its butterscotch. lets assume you hate butterscotch.
I wish that i could fly.

Hirushia

Sep 24, 2009
@mexicola

Wish granted, but it clashes with the strict anti-lasergun laws established in 1776 by Neil Patrick Harrison, which took affect across all of Narnia.

I wish for a pony.

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
Manhattan2112 said:
FlshrImp said:
Izoon said:

Haha!
(it was me!)
Granted, but they're not on your body.

I wish to be part of a Zombie Apocalypse, where all of my friends and I survive for the rest of our lives in the mall because we've barricaded it correctly. Also, the 'Rest of our Lives' means another (at least) 40 years.
granted but you cant sleep at night because the zombies keep bashing themselves against the barracades around you.
i... have no wishes currently.

Sinisterair

Oct 15, 2008
FlshrImp said:
the1ultimate said:
Orcus_35 said:

I wish that i could fly.
Granted but u can only fly by your tounge and you can only fly down.....ha!

i wish i could kill anybody with one touch except me or my loved ones

sailor_960

Jan 12, 2010
Hirushia said:
@mexicola

Wish granted, but it clashes with the strict anti-lasergun laws established in 1776 by Neil Patrick Harrison, which took affect across all of Narnia.

I wish for a pony.
Granted, but the pony hates you. I wish for a red ballon. (ha, the worst you can do is pop it!)

dmase

Mar 12, 2009
Izoon said:
Granted but new ones emerge, twice as bad.

I wish for a couple of current gen consoles. (Don't just say they break, be original!)
Granted, that will be about 700 bucks

I wish someone would get rid of my little brother.

Sinisterair

Oct 15, 2008
sailor_960 said:
Hirushia said:
@mexicola

I wish for a pony.
Granted, but the pony hates you. I wish for a red ballon. (ha, the worst you can do is pop it!)
granted but the ballon's string chokes and kills u

Sinisterair

Oct 15, 2008
dmase said:
Izoon said:
Granted but new ones emerge, twice as bad.

I wish for a couple of current gen consoles. (Don't just say they break, be original!)
Granted, that will be about 700 bucks

I wish someone would get rid of my little brother.
Granted but a little sister of greater annoyance will be in his place

Manhattan2112

Jul 5, 2009
sailor_960 said:
Hirushia said:
@mexicola

I wish for a pony.
Granted, but (And I'm gonna go Twisted Metal 4 all up in this), the red balloon has an obscene amount of static cling, and you hold it against your hair, only for your hair to be ripped out. Bleeding and scared, you set it down, and all of the electronics in your house shut down. Then you die because I gave you a pace maker, and it tore out of your chest.

I wish for an unlimited supply of lime-diet-coke, and I have a choice to drink it whenever I want.

Sinisterair

Oct 15, 2008
Manhattan2112 said:
sailor_960 said:
Hirushia said:
@mexicola

I wish for a pony.
Granted, but (And I'm gonna go Twisted Metal 4 all up in this), the red balloon has an obscene amount of static cling, and you hold it against your hair, only for your hair to be ripped out. Bleeding and scared, you set it down, and all of the electronics in your house shut down. Then you die because I gave you a pace maker, and it tore out of your chest.

I wish for an unlimited supply of lime-diet-coke, and I have a choice to drink it whenever I want.
granted but each can has cyanide in it

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
tonyl said:
FlshrImp said:
the1ultimate said:
Orcus_35 said:

I wish that i could fly.
Granted but u can only fly by your tounge and you can only fly down.....ha!

i wish i could kill anybody with one touch except me or my loved ones
Granted but your loved ones die in a freak Godzilla accident

I wish that i was purple