Cosplay

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Ed130 said:
At Auckland Armageddon 2011 and at Hamilton 2012 I went as Altaïr.

Altiair has 15th century lady assasin groupies?.....

ha, really cool anyhow

Grey Day for Elcia

Jan 15, 2012
SaetonChapelle said:
I love to cosplay! Ive made a living out of it, doing shows and performing as well as competitions for both acting and design, tailoring and creation.

[snip for spaaaceeee]

I find them beautiful and entertaining. :3

Anyone ever need help or ideas just ask!!!
Holy crap. They looks amazing and you are totally gorgeous <3

Bravo.

deserteagleeye

Sep 8, 2010
Wish I had the time for cosplaying. If I did, I'd go for the MC of Persona 4. (Predictable me)
Second would probably be Junpei from 999. I love my niche games.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
I really want to cosplay. It looks like a blast.

TF2 cosplay is something I could get behind because it can be simple, yet difficult to achieve.

Of course, then there is the matter of actually GETTING to a convention. Hmmm...

Waaghpowa

Needs more Dakka
Apr 13, 2010
geK0 said:
I'm going to an anime convention this weekend and am pretty stoked.
Coincidentally, I will also be at Anime North this Saturday and will be dressed as Scorpion from Mortal Kombat along with my friend and girlfriend. My friend will, hopefully, be Altair from Assassin's Creed and my Girlfriend as Shana from Shakuga No-Shana.

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
Vault101 said:
Ed130 said:
At Auckland Armageddon 2011 and at Hamilton 2012 I went as Altaïr.

Altiair has 15th century lady assasin groupies?.....

ha, really cool anyhow
Hadn't thought of it that way... Then again there were more than a few girls that really liked Altaïr at the expo.

There were around 4 AC cosplayers in total. The other guy was Revelations Ezio and there were a few hoodies that someone had created as well.

REcaptcha: kundalini express

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
I'll probably be going to Anime-Ex this year in LA, and I haven't decided what I'll be doing as far as dressing up goes. I definitely won't do a full-body costume (though, fucking props for your Yoshi costume, OP, and the Deku one is sweet too).

I may just end up wearing my MLP shirt, which is just Rainbow Dash's cutie mark with "RBD" on each piece of lightning, it's pretty cool looking. Haven't decided yet.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
I'm going as the 11th Doctor to Supanova this year:

Pretty good attempt, right?

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
PsychicTaco115 said:
I've never cosplayed before, but I plan on going as different gaming characters all three days of the Escapist Exp. One day I'll be Adam Jensen from Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but the rest are up in the air.

Why Jensen? Because trench coats are always awesome! :D
You need to do it proper and get the sunglasses to be real sunglasses and the Jacket to be 100% correct. I HEREBY DEMAND IT UPON YOU, SIR PSYCHICHTACO115 or MADAM PSYCHICTACO115!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always wanted to go as Sir Arthur from Ghosts and Goblins in his Underwear, full with beard and hair. Probably would make a ton of different holsters for different side-weapons. Such as a holy water arm-holster, knife leg-holster and a javelin which can be hung across your shoulder. Javelin will probably have a bag near the handle for holding stuff, that is locked with the key being near the man parts.

Javelin may or may not happen because of price and I don't think I would use it again.

Its easy to go as a Sir Arthur in Plate, but its a lot more fun to do it in his death form.

SaetonChapelle

May 11, 2010
Grey Day for Elcia said:
SaetonChapelle said:
I love to cosplay! Ive made a living out of it, doing shows and performing as well as competitions for both acting and design, tailoring and creation.

[snip for spaaaceeee]

Bravo.
Aww, thank you hun! /hugs~

Grey Day for Elcia

Jan 15, 2012
SaetonChapelle said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
SaetonChapelle said:

[snip for spaaaceeee]

Bravo.
Aww, thank you hun! /hugs~
D'awww, shucks *blush*

MercurySteam said:
I'm going as the 11th Doctor to Supanova this year:

[snips for space]

Pretty good attempt, right?
Very nice! Also, you're pretty cute. That helps ^^

Feb 9, 2011
I've been cosplaying for a few years now with a group that my sister and I formed with some friends. We attend just about every convention in northern/central California, along with a few conventions in Nevada, Oregon and Washington state. Annually, about 15 or so conventions a year. It's hectic, but it's a blast.

To save from repeating myself and taking too much time, I'll just post a link to my cosplay galleries, which already has my costumes and galleries posted. Saves me time from having to repost on here. For those interested:

http://www.cosplay.com/member/177617/costumes/

As far as conventions go, I'll be heading to Fanime tomorrow. So very excited ^_____^

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
geK0 said:
EeveeElectro said:
Heh, pretty cool. Wish I could make my own outfits actually... I'd be too scared in case I cocked it up. :/

I usually go to the MCM expos, I'm not sure if I can go to any this year though ;_;
Went to the last Manchester one as Freya from Chobits. [sub]Even though people were shouting 'Chiiiii!'[/sub]

not sure if cute cosplay, or cute cosplayer

Hah, Chii/Freya (they're identical apart from the outfits) is very cute which is why I chose her rather than someone sexy because I most certainly can't pull off sexy.

Yassen

Apr 5, 2008
IamQ said:
Is there any video footage of you doing the opening scene? I'm interested in how it sounded, seeing as they gave you a runner up spot.
Well since you asked nicely....

Sadly the quality isn't great, but the fact someone recorded it at all is good. I come in at about the 10 minute mark, let me know what you think.

StormShaun said:
*Slowly clapping and puts voice into Nick Fury voice* Well, well it looks like you shoot people in the head. Would you like to shoot people in the head for your country? *Voice back to normal*

That looked pretty awesome. Someone should hire you to be Benny in the Fallout Movie (if it ever gets made). I should dress as the Courier and we both get machetes and have a match. xD

Also was that Supernova in Sydney or Perth. Because Sydney get all the better people. :mad:
Why thank you Director Fury, I'll be sure to comp you when you stay a night at the Tops. Well if you think my acting skills are good enough check the skit I did above. I just act for fun but if someone asked me to do Benny for a movie I'd be all over that shit. But why do we have to fight with machete's? Why not be a female courier with the black widow perk. /eyebrow wriggle

The Supanova was at Brisbane, November 2011. The next one I'll be going to as the Journeyer will also be the November one this year.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
I think I could pull off a good Elf/Vulcan. My skin is tanned, but I think I could pull it off with make up.

Besides
their so pretty.

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
Waaghpowa said:
geK0 said:
I'm going to an anime convention this weekend and am pretty stoked.
Coincidentally, I will also be at Anime North this Saturday and will be dressed as Scorpion from Mortal Kombat along with my friend and girlfriend. My friend will, hopefully, be Altair from Assassin's Creed and my Girlfriend as Shana from Shakuga No-Shana.
Then I must direct you to this thread
[link]http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=282657[/link]

Death Carr

Less Than 3D
Mar 30, 2011
I'm going to AVCON this year and will be wearing a goth-loli maid outfit.
I should note I am a 17 year old male. It'll be full outfit complete with the little bit on the head and the puffy shoulder bits.

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
Aprilgold said:
PsychicTaco115 said:
I've never cosplayed before, but I plan on going as different gaming characters all three days of the Escapist Exp. One day I'll be Adam Jensen from Deus Ex: Human Revolution, but the rest are up in the air.

Why Jensen? Because trench coats are always awesome! :D
You need to do it proper and get the sunglasses to be real sunglasses and the Jacket to be 100% correct. I HEREBY DEMAND IT UPON YOU, SIR PSYCHICHTACO115 or MADAM PSYCHICTACO115!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I always wanted to go as Sir Arthur from Ghosts and Goblins in his Underwear, full with beard and hair. Probably would make a ton of different holsters for different side-weapons. Such as a holy water arm-holster, knife leg-holster and a javelin which can be hung across your shoulder. Javelin will probably have a bag near the handle for holding stuff, that is locked with the key being near the man parts.

Javelin may or may not happen because of price and I don't think I would use it again.

Its easy to go as a Sir Arthur in Plate, but its a lot more fun to do it in his death form.
Sir? Have I been knighted by the Internet?

I have the trench coat and black under clothes, growing the necessary facial hair (Expo isn't until September) and I can slick my hair back.

Those glasses are going to be a pain to recreate though, but the final result will all be worth it :D

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
I'd like to cosplay, but I have neither the time, the money, or the sowing skills. Meh, maybe some day...