Could you be attracted to a bisexual?

Naeo

Dec 31, 2008
I like to think that it would be no object--there's still the compatibility between the two of us on the sexual attraction level--but thinking about it, it might actually be weirder for me than I think. I can't justify it any further than some vague, incredibly stupid gut associations I have with bisexual people. I think I could get over it, though, given that I'd actually know the person.

Thanatos5150

Apr 20, 2009
The majority of women I've dated/hooked up with wave been/are bisexual, but the only factor on the sexuality checklist is "Attracted to men, female" (I'm heterosexual). Other than that, it doesn't matter to me.

OneOfTheMichael's

Jul 26, 2010
My schools population is basically 27% female bi so I know quite a few I could start a relationship with.
But my 'preferences' tend to go towards girls who are mostly bi, but I dont care.

Echopunk

Jul 6, 2011
When I was between 17 and 27, most of the girls I dated were bi-sexual. I even ad-libbed a Morrissey style joke song called "All my exes are bi-sexual" at band practice one night.

After the first one, the fact that they were bi-sexual didn't have an impact on my attraction. Being young, my first thoughts about dating a bi-sexual girl were:Hey, my chances of being in a male-female-female threesome just went up exponentially.

There were a couple of times that I felt like I was being trapped. She would talk about girls she found attractive, or movie stars, or whatever. It was strange to be watching a movie and thinking "In a perfect world, I would so do _actress name here_" only to have my date tell me just about the same thing. Having dated a girl who would actually bait me into complimenting her only to use what I said as an excuse for an argument (cognitive dissonance at work. She thought she was crap, so if I said she wasn't, I must have been lying...and then the fight started), I wasn't sure if she was just sharing because she felt comfortable enough with me, or if she was waiting for me to say the same thing and launch into a chorus of "so, I'm not enough for you?"

I also used to wear my hair long, being in a band thing and all that - but even before. I noticed that most of the bi-girls I dated told me that my hair was one of the first things they noticed/were attracted to. My longest term bi-sexual girlfriend was completely against me having any type of facial hair. As strange as it might sound, it was almost like her interest in me waned the more "traditionally masculine" I appeared.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
Well, seeing as how I'm bisexual too, of course I wouldn't have a problem with it.

LtWigglesworth

Jan 4, 2012
Well I like that I'm not the first one to comment that Scarlett Johansson looked banging in The Avengers. So having a bisexual girlfriend is fine with me haha.

Genericjim101

Jan 7, 2011
Honestly I am not fussed if a girl is bisexual. As long as they are monogamous I couldn't care. I believe in what Bender said at the end of " A Beast With A Billion Backs" "Bender knows love, and love doesn't share itself with the world. Love is suspicious, love is needy. Love is fearful, love is greedy. My friends, there is no great love without great jealousy!". I'd be suspicious of a partner that didn't sometimes express distaste of certain actions or slight jealousy sometimes.

BleedingPride

Aug 10, 2009
Yeah I don't see why not. I mean it's not really a problem for me, since it be a bisexual woman that I'd be into in that case, their own preferences aren't usually a problem with me. if they're lesbian i have to remind myself of that to avoid getting hurt later.

Cheesepower5

Dec 21, 2009
Mimsofthedawg said:
Cheesepower5 said:
If I was attracted to someone, it would not be deterred whether they were bisexual, homosexual, heterosexual, asexual or pansexual. Granted, any of these different things would change how I interact with them. For example, knowing a girl is homosexual would put out of my head the idea of trying to start a relationship. They wouldn't want it and that's okay.
..... but could it be possible for a homosexual girl going straight for you?

I'm just saying, I've heard it happening. The other way works too (going straight to gay).

If I had the hotts for someone, I wouldn't let their sexuality stop me.

Kinda like the charming gay guys that hit on me all the time.
I suppose I'd be wrong to conclude it impossible, but I'd be more likely to joke that I'd "turn a straight girl lesbian..."

Frankster

Space Ace
Mar 13, 2009
I really don't see the problem with dating someone whos bi, if they are faithful to ya does it really matter in any way?

Heck actually...Dating a bisexual would increase the chances she would be interested in a threesome or kinkier, so yeh, really struggling to find negatives here.

Dragonclaw

Dec 24, 2007
I've been with my (now) wife for 11 years now, so...yeah, not a problem. We discussed it early on to make sure our expectations were on the same page about if it was going ot be monogomous and what the ground rules were if it wasn't.

CabooseVD

Nov 22, 2010
I'm a straight male, and when a girl tells me she's, it's a bit of a turn off. But I've also had two girlfriends leave me for woman. So I'm just trying to trend carefully. In the end it's not really a deal breaker.

Apr 5, 2008
Would I be attracted to her? Yes. Would I want to go out with or marry her? No.

If I was already in a commited relationship and then she said she swung both ways, I don't know how I would react. I'd probably accept it and keep going, though I'd be upset that she didn't tell me from the outset (at which point I would've probably never started the relationship). Bisexuality doesn't have any corellation to infidelity, I know, but there are double the number of potential partners, half of whom I cannot compete with.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Mate, I can be attracted to lesbians. The only difference between them and bisexuals is that I have some kind of tangible chance with one of them.

TKretts3

Jul 20, 2010
If I was attracted to them, then yes, I could bear the (apparently) oh so awful fate of being in a relationship with a bisexual. Though, I don't think bisexuals like me very much. Every bi guy I've dated has left me for someone else. -_-