Could you kill a person?

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
Yes

I would need to be a damn good reason. It would take time to get over it but I probably would.

llew

Sep 9, 2009
moral code, if they are female or don't deserve it, no. if they are male and not very nice, yes

Kevin Maccaull

Jul 7, 2010
Well, im going to be an officer in the USMC. so I guess eventually i might have to. I hope im not one of the soldiers thats just fighting because they have somthing we want. I want to have a reason to kill them, not just because they have oil.

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
No. Under no circumstance in any way shape or form would I want to kill someone directly myself. Not in self-defense, not someone who'd killed someone close to me in cold blood. Call my a coward - but violence is a bad thing in my books and I never want to sink myself to that level of being a killer.

Rylee Fox

Queen of Light
Aug 3, 2011
No matter how much I may want to kill someone, I couldn't bring myself to actually ever do it. I'm pretty sure that if I ever did, I'm the type that would keep doing it so its best I avoid it at all costs.

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
Although I would always seek a non-violent way of solving the problem first, I'm sure that I could kill someone. If they were threatening an innocent person, say with a knife to the neck, I could kill them. However, I believe that I would always try to just maim or seriously injure someone rather than outright kill them.

Gunjester

Mar 31, 2010
In self-defense, revenge or defense of another, I could easily kill a scumbag.
I've never been averted to the idea, and I don't think, unless unjustified, I'd ever even regret it.

Feb 28, 2008
If someone was endangering my loved ones in a serious way then I could. But in cold blood or other circumstances, I would very much doubt it. I hope a situation never arises where I'd have to even consider it.

Lewghis

Dec 13, 2010
no, i couldn't even kill a fish (which i caught with my BARE HANDS).

although i was perfectly happy handing it to a thirteen year old with a big stick (not a euphemism).

i would think to much about persons life (not talking about the fish any more).

almost nobody could kill a person, even if they think they definitely could, when it comes to it, they wouldn't be able to bring themselves to it.

Crazycat690

Aug 31, 2009
For the right reasons, everyone could, although it's also a matter of intruments, like I'm not able to kill someone in a fistfight if my opponent is twice my size and knows kung fu.... But if I have a gun, and my opponent is tied down, I'd be able to kill him, but again, for the right reasons. Stalin, you bet, Gandhi? No way!

Shotgunjack1880

Feb 12, 2010
Yes, very easily. That's kind of a vague question though. Everyone is capable of it if pushed or threatened to their limit.