Counter-Strike Cheater Stabbed in Brain

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
ShotgunSmoke said:
Stabbing a cheater just isn't the right way.

They should've shot him.
Unless it was a GunGame, then stabbing = adding insult to injury.
Take his level down, that'll learn 'em!
D0WNT0WN said:
Looks like he.... cheated death.

YEAH...

Brnin8

Jul 17, 2009
Who the hell carries a friggin 30cm knife around with them anyways?

This may be the only time I ever hope a cheater is alright...

ethaninja

Oct 14, 2009
In the words of Duke Nukem: HOOOLLLYYY SHIIITT!!!!

I don't think I'll ever cheat again.. I mean uh.. who cheats?
But on a serious note, wtf is wrong with people these days?

paragon1

Dec 8, 2008
Agrael said:
paragon1 said:
Let that be a lesson to all of you. Cheaters never prosper (because they get stabbed).
Also: Never cheat when the people your cheating can physically reach you.
It's just fucking cheating - throw him out of the cafe not fucking stab him in the head ?
Did your mother drop you on your head ?!
Actually, no she didn't. Did yours? Because your brain seems to have lost the ability to tell when someone is making a joke.

Also, is there any particular reason you chose to get pissed off at my comment as opposed to the several others exactly like it, or did you just randomly decide to insult me?

Agrael

Jul 16, 2009
paragon1 said:
Agrael said:
paragon1 said:
Let that be a lesson to all of you. Cheaters never prosper (because they get stabbed).
Also: Never cheat when the people your cheating can physically reach you.
It's just fucking cheating - throw him out of the cafe not fucking stab him in the head ?
Did your mother drop you on your head ?!
Actually, no she didn't. Did yours? Because your brain seems to have lost the ability to tell when someone is making a joke.

Also, is there any particular reason you chose to get pissed off at my comment as opposed to the several others exactly like it, or did you just randomly decide to insult me?
Nope, she did not.

And since there are so many posts, you just got unlucky (nothing personal).

Oh yeah, because no emoticons were used.. trust me - I HATE cheaters too, but this one went TOO TOO FAR.

MW2PRO

Apr 8, 2010
Hey i m a young gamer but i don't cheat i know to cheat in halo combat evolved pc but i don't use cheats or hacks in internet play. But when u cheat in games the game will be stupid and not fun if u go through walls. The people with the knife teached him a gud lesson but i m sorry for the pour 17 year boy :(

04whim

Apr 16, 2009
I could imagine stabbing someone over The Game, but over a game? Come on China...