Counter-Strike Cheater Stabbed in Brain

Blade Chunk

Feb 2, 2010
I want to say something crass and smart ass but ow and damn.

Well first, don't cheat.
Second, do not cheat in public.
Third, do not cheat in a country where gaming is taken to that level.
Fourth? DO NOT CHEAT IN A COUNTRY WHERE GAMING IS TAKEN TO THAT LEVEL.

What level? If you wall hack I stab you in the brain level.

Srdjan

Mar 12, 2010
Caleb Small said:
Srdjan said:
Well he was cheating, he is fault himself, certanly somebody warn him not to do that.
So you are saying that if you cheat, you should be killed or stabbed in the brain with a knife? People like you should be locked up, you know.
I already explained myself, but you didn't read it. People like you should be banned...

Blimey

Nov 10, 2009
Holy SHIT. That's intense.

I mean hey, its China, so I'm less surprised. Still, holy shit.

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
I've said it before and I'll say it again...it's just a game.

This is why we have Valve Anti-Cheat.

Sheila Christian

Mar 26, 2010
One of the many reason I don't ever plan on becoming a diehard gamer (besides not having the time or cash to really become one). There are just a few too many who take games beyond what they should be taken. Games are just that "games" to take them and make them into a reality situation is just nuts. Both parties need to have their heads examined for taking things to the level that they have.

Always_Remain

Nov 23, 2009
Now that's what I'd like to call a problem solver.

But seriously that is fucked up on several different levels. Gotta remind myself never to go into an internet cafe when I'm in china.

DarkLight523

Dec 1, 2009
The assailants fled the scene. That's why the Chinese have laws requiring these internet cafes to collect photo-ids. These assailants are going to get away with a violent crime and there's little that the authorities can do.

Yes, China can be draconian. But there is some unintended good that can come from their draconian laws: like catching those little SOBs and throwing them in prison.

INF1NIT3 D00M

Aug 14, 2008
This is why you don't fuck with hardcore gamers.
'Cuz we'll kill you.
Fucker got what he deserved. Cheaters need a good long knife in the head.
No one likes a cheater, and you damn well shouldn't feel sorry for them when they get what's coming to them. I AM glad he survived without too much injury (To his brain and motor functions, that is). That means he'll get a chance to learn his lesson rather than just dying.
Perhaps he'll start his own Cheaters Anonymous group, modeled after AA meetings; and he'll use his traumatic experience to reform other bastard hackers.
Or maybe he'll go back to hacking, and it'll take another 12 inch knife in his head before he gets it.
Only time will tell...

paragon1

Dec 8, 2008
Let that be a lesson to all of you. Cheaters never prosper (because they get stabbed).
Also: Never cheat when the people your cheating can physically reach you.

paragon1

Dec 8, 2008
RamirezDoEverything said:
AND HE'S ALIVE?????

This guy takes the cake for hardcore. Chuck Norris couldn't take a knife to the head, this is just amazing
You'd be surprised. I know of a least incident where a person got stabbed in the head and didn't even notice. Didn't even realize it was in there until somebody told her.

And Chuck Norris could take a nuke to the head and be singing 50's jingles 10 seconds later.