Counter-Strike Cheater Stabbed in Brain

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Fucking hell... and I thought that throwing stuff at screen poachers was sending a message...
Fuck...

Hope he pulls through and isn't too badly damaged by the incident. That said... he had a knife in his, erm, brain...

Sjakie

Feb 17, 2010
At LAN parties we used to do a knife round before starting a CS tournament, the victors would chose maps and sides to play, all the while we would yell: "KNIVING", really loud to throw our opponents. I laughted then, and this poor guy's X-ray made me laugh even harder.

Yes, i am evil incarnate and i approve of this:

Agrael

Jul 16, 2009
Srdjan said:
Well he was cheating, he is fault himself, certanly somebody warn him not to do that.
I agree that cheating is wrong, but fucking stabbing him in the head ?

Agrael

Jul 16, 2009
paragon1 said:
Let that be a lesson to all of you. Cheaters never prosper (because they get stabbed).
Also: Never cheat when the people your cheating can physically reach you.
It's just fucking cheating - throw him out of the cafe not fucking stab him in the head ?
Did your mother drop you on your head ?!

chronobreak

Sep 6, 2008
INF1NIT3 D00M said:
This is why you don't fuck with hardcore gamers.
'Cuz we'll kill you.
Fucker got what he deserved. Cheaters need a good long knife in the head.
No one likes a cheater, and you damn well shouldn't feel sorry for them when they get what's coming to them. I AM glad he survived without too much injury (To his brain and motor functions, that is). That means he'll get a chance to learn his lesson rather than just dying.
Perhaps he'll start his own Cheaters Anonymous group, modeled after AA meetings; and he'll use his traumatic experience to reform other bastard hackers.
Or maybe he'll go back to hacking, and it'll take another 12 inch knife in his head before he gets it.
Only time will tell...
Do you also believe women who dress provocatively deserve to be raped? Or someone dressed in black at night deserves to be hit by a drunk driver? Come on, you can't be real. There is no justifying physical assault over a video game.

INF1NIT3 D00M

Aug 14, 2008
chronobreak said:
INF1NIT3 D00M said:
This is why you don't fuck with hardcore gamers.
'Cuz we'll kill you.
Fucker got what he deserved. Cheaters need a good long knife in the head.
No one likes a cheater, and you damn well shouldn't feel sorry for them when they get what's coming to them. I AM glad he survived without too much injury (To his brain and motor functions, that is). That means he'll get a chance to learn his lesson rather than just dying.
Perhaps he'll start his own Cheaters Anonymous group, modeled after AA meetings; and he'll use his traumatic experience to reform other bastard hackers.
Or maybe he'll go back to hacking, and it'll take another 12 inch knife in his head before he gets it.
Only time will tell...
Do you also believe women who dress provocatively deserve to be raped? Or someone dressed in black at night deserves to be hit by a drunk driver? Come on, you can't be real. There is no justifying physical assault over a video game.
Whoa, whoa, WHOA!
Yeah, that was semi-sarcasm. I hate cheaters with a passion, and I believe they deserve to be punched in the face or something for wasting time I can never get back. But yeah, maybe we shouldnt STAB cheaters.
I dress in black at all times, and I don't belive that ANYONE dressed in black at night deserves to be hit by cars regardless of the state of the driver. And NO ONE deserves to be raped, regardless of how they dress. Except maybe hitler.
So fine, point taken.

Freedomario

Jan 22, 2010
Sorry if im a Jerk, But when i saw this, I couldn't help but Laugh my Butt off, it couldnt be funnier unless he was cheating in Modern warfare 2.

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
This is a few days past now. I wanna know his current condition. Did he pull through? Does he have serious brain trauma? Is he perfectly okay? I wanna know these things.

Giantcain

Oct 29, 2009
to calumon: why can i not get you or any of your kind on digimon battle

and you shouldnt cheat a knifee through the brain is going way to far and i hope the peson with the knife is seriously punished and i hope the victim is given as much care as he needs to get back on his feet and live a normal life afterwards as the knife probally caused more than 1 problem in the long run apart from a phobia of knives as id expecting anybody if they are seriously harmeed by a knife to stay away from them.

Vash108

Jul 18, 2008
Kinda reminds me of the Wild West when people would shoot each other over cheating in card games.

darkhawk918

Sep 29, 2009
A recent study shows playing First Person Shooters like Counter Strike is bad for the brain...

He shouldn't have accepted that request for a knife fight

cikame

Jun 11, 2008
This is slightly off topic but i've been noticing recently people speaking something other than english always being mad at someone. I'm left wondering, does the english language and all its fiction allow for us to calm each other, say things to avoid arguments and generally defuse people?
Speaking calmly involves saying things slightly slower and quieter, is that possibly to do with chinese, spanish, russian?