Crash Bandicoot has died today

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I haven't played a Crash game since the PS1 so I'm unaffected. I hope he R's in P though. He and Spyro were pretty much the PS1's mascots.

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
Wait, what? Activision laying people off? They just sold 11.5 million copies of a single game, and they're laying people off?

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
LordNue said:
He died after the third game.
After Naughty Dog was out of the picture he was already dead, the last 9 years have just been them propping his corpse up with puppet strings.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I never liked him as much as his rival, Spyro. They both died at the same time...the PS2.

Hobo Joe

Aug 4, 2009
*Sniff* He will be missed!

But seriously he died several games ago for me; pity he shall never be played again. :(

CloakedOne

Oct 1, 2009
he was a sucky Playstation attempt to make a Mario. See ya, Bandicoot. A bandicoot? Really? that's almost as bad as if someone had made a game about a damned hedgehog!

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
I agree that he died when Naughty Dog left him, everything since then has been gash.

I'm replaying Crash 3 at the moment, finished Crash 2 100% last month.

TelHybrid

May 16, 2009
After Naughty Dog stopped making the series it died in my eyes. The 1st 3 were immense, CTR was a major Mario Kart rip off, but a damn good one.

I grieved a long time ago.

Mr. Gency

Jan 26, 2010
daxterx2005 said:
Mr. Gency said:
Composer said:
umm i thought he was made by naughtydog....o_O
He was. But around the time the PS2 came naughty dog wanted to move on and sold crash.
Eventually Crash found his was to Activision.

No, thats not what happened at all. Naughty Dog were the DEVELOPERS of the four original games and had a contract for four games after that, they lost the right to him...Naughty Dog SOLD NOTHING.
Universal interactive chose not to renew the contract with ND and went else where. Eventually Universal interactive merged with Vienda and became known ad Vienda interactive.

It wasn't until 2004,6 years ago that Crash was "Sold to another company" In2004 Crash was sold to Seirra Entertainment who in return ended up merging with Activision. Who ASLO merged with Blizzard.

Developers have changed a few times, after Naughty Dog.....

Sorry if that seemed a little "Ragey" but I'm sick of people saying "Naughty Dog sold Crash"
That clearly isnt the case.
Damn it! Someone lied to me!
You learn something new every day