Crash Bandicoot has died today

vento 231

Dec 31, 2009
It was diagnosed with cancer after the ps1 died and it just went down hill from there, Ye will be missed.

Sheo_Dagana

Aug 12, 2009
I'm kinda glad. I was so sick of seeing reserve lists updated with titles like "Crash of the Titans" and the like. At least he won't be humiliated anymore with terrible games, unlike our poor friend Sonic.

presidentjlh

Feb 10, 2010
Glademaster said:
LordNue said:
He died after the third game.
HE really did but atleast now we can move on and he can stop being prostituted and made shit like Sonic and so many others.
Truth.

It's like Sonic is trapped in Video Game Character Hell. Forever shall he be put in games that rape the mind of joy.

presidentjlh

Feb 10, 2010
RatRace123 said:
LordNue said:
After Naughty Dog was out of the picture he was already dead, the last 9 years have just been them propping his corpse up with puppet strings.
Kinda like Mr. Burns in that episode of the Simpsons where Homer gets prescribed medical marijuana.

Zeromaeus

Aug 19, 2009
I'm sorry, but that corpse that they've been parading around since NaughtyDog lost the series has been long dead. Long dead.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
He will be missed, but the Crash Team does not neccassarily mean Crash will not be made in more games. If Activision wants, they can transfer the job to another team.

Jun 11, 2008
presidentjlh said:
Glademaster said:
LordNue said:
HE really did but atleast now we can move on and he can stop being prostituted and made shit like Sonic and so many others.
Truth.

It's like Sonic is trapped in Video Game Character Hell. Forever shall he be put in games that rape the mind of joy.
It's like in south Park with the Indiana Jones movie and Star Wars.

EgoDeusEst

May 9, 2008
Composer said:
umm i thought he was made by naughtydog....o_O
Naughtydog sold the Bandicoot franchise to Konami 9 years ago. Where it went from there, I don't know, nor do I care. No good games have been made since Konami took over.

daxterx2005

Dec 19, 2009
EgoDeusEst said:
Composer said:
umm i thought he was made by naughtydog....o_O
Naughtydog sold the Bandicoot franchise to Konami 9 years ago. Where it went from there, I don't know, nor do I care. No good games have been made since Konami took over.

.....no, just no

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Ah, Crash, he was our dear orange friend. He would fight Cortex and save his sister, race cars, do whatever. He will be missed.

We still have Croc and Spiro the dragon, though...

[sup]Note: The above names are just the names of some random characters in some PS1 games I still have.[/sup]

daxterx2005

Dec 19, 2009
lwm3398 said:
Ah, Crash, he was our dear orange friend. He would fight Cortex and save his sister, race cars, do whatever. He will be missed.

We still have Croc and Spiro the dragon, though...
We haven't had a Croc game in 11 years...
as for SpYro...I think hes gone now too