Craziest thing you've ever done in a hotel room?

Chibz

Sep 12, 2008
Nudu said:
Drank virgin blood out of a hollowed out goat skull in the glorious name of Satan
Fantastic, but did you remember to play the meat organ? It was a pain in the ass to get the meat organ into the hotel room, but it really improves the sacrifice.

MadTix

May 7, 2008
Last year, I went to a friend's wedding in Hawaii. He had booked pretty much every room on the 8th floor of the hotel we were staying at. Counting just the friends of the bride and groom, and not family, there were about 25 of us. Over the course of three days, we managed to:

- Super glue shut every drawer in 12 different rooms
- Successfully launch a chair into the pool of the neighboring hotel (on the third try '-_-)
- Completely wrap a mattress in duct tape
- Severely warp a metal trash can
- Somehow managed to break the railing on a 3rd floor balcony after said trash can was dumped over railing
- Super glue a table to the ceiling of one of the bathrooms.
- Super glue a chair to the balcony (actually, this was probably accidental safety, consdiering we were on the 8th floor)
- Made a mattress fort
- Broke 2 TVs
- Broke a mirror

Personally, I only partook in #'s 1, 2, 3, 6, and 8. Needless to say, none of us are ever allowed back at that hotel.

standokan

May 28, 2009
I one time wrote nerdy references and symbols all over the room, in the closet for instance "nope, no lion or witch here". *sigh* I'm such a nerd.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
Raineheart said:
Bought five boxes of plastic wrap, and wrapped a mate of ours to his bed. Then left the TV on the 7th Heaven marathon. For three hours. He hated us.
Hilarious, though, totally worth it.
You sadistic, sadistic bastards. I could only know pure, unbridled hatred after something so traumatizing..
[sub]That is pretty damned hilarious.[/sub]

OT: Masturbating furiously on the bed, and maid almost walks in on me. I only finish it proudly and like a boss at home, anywhere else and I might, well.. you know Western societies general opinion of accidentally seeing genitals. -_-

gyroscopeboy

Nov 27, 2010
pineycorn said:
Shit in the sink and wiped my ass with pages from the bible and stuck them all over the walls right before we left.
Haha i hope thats a true story, coz thats fucking awesome!

Hong Meiling

Oct 29, 2009
There was this one time i could afford staying at a hotel.
They even had air condition!
Also it's totally cool to shit all over the low wage hotel staff.

Maybe it's my country being different, but to ease the suffering for others is considered just as admirable as you consider increasing other peoples suffering.

Heartcafe

Feb 28, 2011
Jar of Nutella.
Bored Teens.
On the 15th floor with open windows.
Helpless people below.

Yeah. You, do the math :p
(Though our aiming was so bad that we only hit one guy. The rest landed on trees where birds were nesting XD)

Araksardet

Jun 5, 2011
I've personally never done much too crazy, but my mother always liked to steal towels and soap when we were on family trips.

Actually, come to think of it, I did accidentally steal a towel once. I also accidentally stole the keys to a room in a quaint little bed and breakfast in Crawley, England; by the time I realized I had done so, I was in Dresden, Germany. But never anything crazy on purpose.

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
Threw a shoe at a TV, threw some snacks out the window onto some particularly loud people, um... slept.

I really don't spend that much time in hotels.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
I avoid doing crazy things in hotel rooms, at all costs. Pretty much every place will charge you for that shit these days, if not outright sue you.

However, once I stayed at a hotel with my parents and our friends. The friends were the ones who booked the room, and because it was on Priceline, we were in one of those Extended Stay hotels. You know, the kind of place with a kitchenette and all that jazz. Well, there were 3 of us, and only 1 full sized bed. Not only that, since it was extended stay, they had no cots or roll away beds. So we took our chair and ottoman, took a chair out of our friend's room, and stuck them together to make a bed for me. Then my dad took some sheets out of an open linen closet down the hall to even out the two inch height difference between the ottoman and the chairs. So yeah. We be rebels.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Craziest thing in a hotel room, eh... Does it have to be MY room?

If so: slept. Badly. Apparently the window faced out onto some sort of all-night fucking loud rave. And someone set the fire alarm off. Twice.

In someone else's: ATE SOME PARTY RINGS!
I don't even like them all that much...

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
I remember it well. School trip kind of thing. Math camp. No, seriously. Anyway, all my mates, we got wild. Jumped on the beds, they were on wheels so they rolled right along the floor! Passed around a couple of issues of Game Informer we'd bought and read the Portal 2 feature. Thought we pushed a window out of place, until we finally realised that's how it opens. The hinge was in the middle, it was weird. Oh, we did put our mates bed in front of the closet... Well he was in there.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
MadTix said:
Personally, I only partook in #'s 1, 2, 3, 6, and 8. Needless to say, none of us are ever allowed back at that hotel.
Weren't allowed back? That's it? If I owned that hotel, I'd either have you arrested or sue your asses :p

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
brunothepig said:
I remember it well. School trip kind of thing. Math camp. No, seriously. Anyway, all my mates, we got wild. Jumped on the beds, they were on wheels so they rolled right along the floor! Passed around a couple of issues of Game Informer we'd bought and read the Portal 2 feature. Thought we pushed a window out of place, until we finally realised that's how it opens. The hinge was in the middle, it was weird. Oh, we did put our mates bed in front of the closet... Well he was in there.
Oh man, those windows are AWESOME! I've always wanted them!