Crazy Girlfriend/Boyfriend stories anyone?

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
Not mine but one of my American friends:

He hooked up with this girl he met over the phone and all he knew about her (and she him) is whatever was said on the phone (you guys know how weird meeting someone in real life is after only knowing them via phone/internet).

Well my friend Eric is a nice guy who never had a real girlfriend before, but this girl (who was 3 years younger than and 14) has had several boyfriends. Not only that but she changes them faster than she does socks and its crazy as hell. She was a confused b*tch with no real loyalty and self respect. She toyed with Eric's feelings and quickly went off with another guy and said she never really loved him. What happened next? Well she ditched the other even faster and hooked with with yet ANOTHER guy who she met in the same day (he was from Romania I think).

Bomberman4000

Jun 23, 2010
I was dating a girl of a different race than me a few years ago (in college). I'm white, she's african american, and we lived in South Carolina (I know what you're thinking, just hang with me)

We were friends first. Did theater shows together, sang together, just had a good time. Then it was actually her who approached me about becoming a "couple." I had never dated anyone who wasn't white, but I liked her a lot, and we got along well so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Things were great for a while. Then the issue came up about talking to families about our relationship and things started to get rocky. My mom was against it, and my dad still doesn't even know that I dated outside my race. There was so much tension from my brother and sister too.

To clarify. They're not racist people. They just don't believe in mixing races. To an extent I can see where they were coming from, but I'm more a "whatever makes you happy" kind of person.

Anyway, the tension we were feeling from my family started to forge tension between us as well. She'd get UNNERVINGLY angry if I ever missed a call or a text message (she cussed me out once because I didn't answer the phone while in the shower) and just little things started becoming a major problem.

We broke up. It wasn't working anymore and neither of us were happy. Well a few weeks later my mom, brother and sister came to visit and the ex walked right up to my mom and slapped her. SLAPPED MY MOTHER because in her words "she's the **** that broke us up."

I have never hit a woman in my life, but my sister sure did.

I couldn't believe it. I was literally in awe of what was happening. The girl later went to anger management classes and has since apologized to me and my mom, but it was some rough waters between us for a while after that.

We're friends now though, and occasionally have a skype call with each other. but that was the damndest thing I've ever seen.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Kasurami said:
I've just killed any good vibes in this thread. You are welcome.
You seem to be very good at that. Now I have to go watch Ranma 1/2 to feel good again. So thank you, because you have now given me an excuse to watch anime (not that I really need one).

/jk

OT: I've only had two girlfriends, and I'm sorry to say that both of them were incredibly none crazy, so I have no stories.

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
Well a friend of mine used to date this girl who had insane control and trust issues. The very first time I talked to him in class, she barged in (we were in a computer room at the time) slapped him across the back of the head and said 'I hope you aren't flirting with that girl'. She then stayed by his side the whole rest of the lesson and stopped him from talking or even looking at me. For about 2 months after this she refused to leave his side when I was around. I wasn't the only one though. If another girl so much as looked at him she'd tell them to back off.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
I have one that's half crazy, half endearingly adorable.

Jordan (my boyfriend) was trying to make me toast for breakfast. In the kitchen he's...less than capable, let's put it that way. He tried for half an hour to make my toast, until I eventually went in to see what was happening...

...where I found him sitting cross-legged on the floor like a child, my toaster almost completely disassembled on the floor around him. When asked what he was doing, he replied simply:

"It was making a weird pattern on the toast."

He'd pulled my entire toaster down to its basic components and spent the time arranging them on the floor and examining them, just because the toaster made an 'weird' pattern on the bread when burning it.

Then of course, he couldn't put it back together again, so he bought me a new one that had a note in the slot reading "sorry for ruining your toaster". That's the main endearingly adorable part.

I have a lot of these stories, cause my boyfriend is, for lack of a better phrase, off his fucking rocker. But he's off his fucking rocker in the best way possible.

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
This one happened just recently.
I dated this girl for about two weeks, I had given her sister my homework when I went over to her house, (I was having trouble with math, her sister said she'd do it) a few days later it's due and I haven't gotten it back. I asked until I finally got my work back and then she dumped me.
In the back of my head I was kinda like (bout fucking time)...well okay, not kinda. A day after we break up my cousin comes home from school and tells me she told everyone of her friends a whole fuckload of lies, stuff like, I bought her things to try and get laid, I hit her, and that I'm completely gay.
I'm not going to that school anymore.

FlyAwayAutumn

Rating: Negative Awesome
May 19, 2009
This isn't an ex girlfriend story or anything but I had a stalker at one point. Who was so annoying/creepy etc. that I eventually cussed her out which, as far as I know sent her into depression. Seriously she was a psycho, I thought she would kill herself she came up to me and told me she cut her wrists. I said "Good" which wasn't nice of course but at the time I didn't care.

Anyway she's fine she has friends now and she's over me. Soo... I'm glad she didn't kill herself if only to keep blame off me.

Tonythion

Aug 28, 2010
heeeeh--my story
Started dating a guy right when I graduated high school.
It was alright--we had fun on the phone every night.
A month had passed, I went to the mall to go get some 1/2 anime/manga/comic/video game stuff then headed back to my friends house (two girls) to go watch some anime we had just bought. I invite what's his face over--he brings a gift and is instantly pouty. He's angry that I missed our one month anniversary--then compares out relationship to that of Edward and Bella. I had to dump him a little while later because of the Twilight references...and I thought I was gay.

This is my friends story that I happened to be a part of.

We went to the movies to go see like Iron Man two. His girlfriend hates super hero movies so he didn't even bother to ask her. We got to our seats and I went down to get some snacks and use the loo when I bump into her. She's fuming! She's pissed that I went with him and she didn't. Then went into the theater (after pushing me aside--THE WOMAN IN AMAZONIAN!) and proceeded to smack and kick him out of the theater into her car and drive away...he was my ride home...

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
I haven't had a girlfriend yet (I know, I'm working on it...), so I have no stories like that, but I do have a story of me and my 'girlfriend' (as in, friend that is a girl). I quite liked her, and we had a project to do together for school. I helped a bit, and then left her to do most of it, while I went and played video games. I know, I was a total asshole. I regret it 100% now. I do like her even more, when I remember her being nice about it, and not holding a grudge. We 'broke up' when I moved, and me, (still in unconscious asshole mode) stopped calling, and we forgot each other. I'm still trying to make contact with her. Yeah, this is probably a bit out of place here, but it felt good to write this thing I've been keeping inside for 6 or 7 years.

I like to think I'm less of an asshole now. I really hope I am.

EDIT: I just found her on Facebook, but now I'm having second thoughts. Maybe I shouldn't, after more than half a decade, should I leave her alone, and let myself move on? Hell, I shouldn't be thinking about this at 11:30 PM...I seriously need help with this one. I'm thinking send a message asking if she remembers me, before the friend request. HELP ME!!!! I'm horrible with relationships!

Sorry for it being long.

SergeantAnt

Feb 27, 2011
i hate to admit it but the only really long term relationship i had(2 years >.>), i ended up being the crazy one haha. probly because i was going through some REALLY rough times. man im still so embarressed of myself o_O. oh well shit happens

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
MystryMeet said:
then compares out relationship to that of Edward and Bella. I had to dump him a little while later because of the Twilight references...and I thought I was gay.
Which one of you was which? And how did you get home from the theater?

Tonythion

Aug 28, 2010
Dags90 said:
MystryMeet said:
then compares out relationship to that of Edward and Bella. I had to dump him a little while later because of the Twilight references...and I thought I was gay.
Which one of you was which? And how did you get home from the theater?
Apparently I was Edward since I pushed him away...
and
Called my older brother to pick me up.

Stu1701

Jun 29, 2009
I once dated a girl who only dated my to make a very large and short-tempered guy jealous. One day this guy and a few of his friends decided to inform me that this girl and I were done by beating the crap out of me and duct taping me to the side of a building... while she just watch and laughed.

I have another story involving another girl, a gazebo, and something resembling my uncle's bread, but that's a far more... well let's just say it was pretty gross and not a very smart decision on my part.

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
Stu1701 said:
I once dated a girl who only dated my to make a very large and short-tempered guy jealous. One day this guy and a few of his friends decided to inform me that this girl and I were done by beating the crap out of me and duct taping me to the side of a building... while she just watch and laughed.

I have another story involving another girl, a gazebo, and something resembling my uncle's bread, but that's a far more... well let's just say it was pretty gross and not a very smart decision on my part.
OMG I want to know!

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
MystryMeet said:
compares out relationship to that of Edward and Bella. I had to dump him a little while later because of the Twilight references...and I thought I was gay.
yikes. you were totally in the right, that warrants an instant termination of the relationship

I have a recent one that happened between a friend of mine and his fiancé:

They're both very internet-based people. Anyway, the girl meets this guy over Omegle. Dunno HOW that worked, but oh well. Anyway! She starts being distant and irritating towards my mate. He passes it off as just a crazy girl thing, cause...well, being irritating is their speciality in my town it seems. So one day, when he's spent ALL DAY with their daughter and she's done nothing but talk to this Omegle guy online, she says she's going out with some friends. He complains, because he wants to go out too, and he's been doing everything all day.

She bitches him out for being insensitive to her needs then takes off. She doesn't get back until the middle of the afternoon the next day, whereupon she casually discloses that she drove fuck-knows-how-far to shag the Omegle guy. What follows is him calling her on that shit, followed by her blaming HIM for it, saying that if he was more attentive to her, she wouldn't have done it (never mind that she spent a week being distant and rejecting his attention, or that she could have easily, ya know...NOT driven to shag an internet stranger).

This show culminates in her throwing him out of THE HOUSE THAT HE PAID FOR FOR THEM TO LIVE IN TOGETHER and refusing to let him see his own daughter. That's right, he's not allowed to see his own daughter, or live in his own house, all because SHE got pissed off and fucked some stranger.

AshDesert

Mar 1, 2011
ReservoirAngel said:
I have one that's half crazy, half endearingly adorable.

Jordan (my boyfriend) was trying to make me toast for breakfast. In the kitchen he's...less than capable, let's put it that way. He tried for half an hour to make my toast, until I eventually went in to see what was happening...

...where I found him sitting cross-legged on the floor like a child, my toaster almost completely disassembled on the floor around him. When asked what he was doing, he replied simply:

"It was making a weird pattern on the toast."

He'd pulled my entire toaster down to its basic components and spent the time arranging them on the floor and examining them, just because the toaster made an 'weird' pattern on the bread when burning it.

Then of course, he couldn't put it back together again, so he bought me a new one that had a note in the slot reading "sorry for ruining your toaster". That's the main endearingly adorable part.

I have a lot of these stories, cause my boyfriend is, for lack of a better phrase, off his fucking rocker. But he's off his fucking rocker in the best way possible.
I have a friend who's like that. He'll do something incredibly stupid and/or insane, then say something so hilarious that you can't be mad at him. Also, your avi has me imagining Yahtzee as you in all of your stories, which is all sorts of hilarious.

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
I don't have any specific stories, but my first girlfriend (who I started dating for the second time in the April of 8th grade) decided to break up going into high school so we could "preserve our friendship" (read: I don't really care about you, so I want to be available in case I meet someone better), and she dated pretty much everyone she met, mistaking interest for love. And would break up with them after a few weeks. She had a cycle that I would elaborate on, but I don't feel like it. Anyway, she moved to a different school our sophomore year and I had an epiphany and realized she was not a good person. Needless to say our friendship was not preserved.

At least I got some Exp. points out of it.

ReservoirAngel said:
I am a fully straight male and I have to say that that is adorable.

Tonythion

Aug 28, 2010
ReservoirAngel said:
MystryMeet said:
compares out relationship to that of Edward and Bella. I had to dump him a little while later because of the Twilight references...and I thought I was gay.
yikes. you were totally in the right, that warrants an instant termination of the relationship

I have a recent one that happened between a friend of mine and his fiancé:

They're both very internet-based people. Anyway, the girl meets this guy over Omegle. Dunno HOW that worked, but oh well. Anyway! She starts being distant and irritating towards my mate. He passes it off as just a crazy girl thing, cause...well, being irritating is their speciality in my town it seems. So one day, when he's spent ALL DAY with their daughter and she's done nothing but talk to this Omegle guy online, she says she's going out with some friends. He complains, because he wants to go out too, and he's been doing everything all day.

She bitches him out for being insensitive to her needs then takes off. She doesn't get back until the middle of the afternoon the next day, whereupon she casually discloses that she drove fuck-knows-how-far to shag the Omegle guy. What follows is him calling her on that shit, followed by her blaming HIM for it, saying that if he was more attentive to her, she wouldn't have done it (never mind that she spent a week being distant and rejecting his attention, or that she could have easily, ya know...NOT driven to shag an internet stranger).

This show culminates in her throwing him out of THE HOUSE THAT HE PAID FOR FOR THEM TO LIVE IN TOGETHER and refusing to let him see his own daughter. That's right, he's not allowed to see his own daughter, or live in his own house, all because SHE got pissed off and fucked some stranger.
Thanks, some people called me a douche bag after word got around haha

and yikes THAT CHICK WAS CRAZY--I don't understand women some times...most of the time...all the time...this one takes the cake

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
MystryMeet said:
and yikes THAT CHICK WAS CRAZY--I don't understand women some times...most of the time...all the time...this one takes the cake
I have one that's more funny than horrible in terms of what the girl did.

Friend of mine called Jamie was dating the younger sister of his best friend Gav. So one day, Jamie and Gav's sister are fooling around, when she decided it'd be kinky to do it on Gav's bed. Jamie was too horny to argue, so he followed her in there...

...she handcuffed him naked to Gav's bed and walked out. When Gav got home she told him that Jamie wanted to see him and was waiting in his room. Sitcom-style hilarity ensued.

Oddly, Jamie and Gav are now dating. THAT pissed the sister right the fuck off, lemme tell ya. haha