Creature Caster Masters: A Challenger Appears

mrhateful

True Gamer
Apr 8, 2010
I liked the two former episodes but this wasn't funny at all :/ guess they ran out of jokes.

pwnsore

Apr 6, 2010
Space Jawa said:
pwnsore said:
Great show, makes me miss Doraleous and Associates less. But you realize that now that you have a funny show that has demonstrated actual game mechanics, you are screwed right? At some point you will be obligated to make a game.
You say that like it's automatically a bad thing.
Its not, its just that these guys are animators, not necessarily developers.

messy

Dec 3, 2008
Dak_N_Jaxter said:
This is pretty much exactly what Yugioh is like, except it isn't 2 hours long.
"I fire my knight a the castle of dark illusions to destroy its flotation ring"

Best one so far in my opinion. Just try not to make it seem like you're making up every card on the spot...

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
haha, this was a really funny episode, especially at the end I just couldn't contain my laughter.

The battle system looks interesting though I honestly don't really understand it yet. I'm sure it'll make more sense the more often it happens.

Arella18

Apr 22, 2009
I half expected him to win when he called the other guy an ass...y'know the inferiority complex that all the rivals seem to have (they have to...its the only explanation for why they take those games so seriously)

Frozengale

Sep 9, 2009
If you are going to try to satire Pokemon, Yu-gi-oh, and any other games of that ilk then you shouldn't satire it by making long drawn out battles with almost no jokes in them and cheesy lines. Those are the exact reasons I DON'T watch those shows, why would I want a satire to copy them instead of make fun of them? Sorry but this is the last time I watch this series. It seems to me it was poorly thought out. Bad pacing, incredibly predictable jokes, and I think you are trying to build up some sort of drama or appeal but it just doesn't work. Then we get the bad animation and the bad voicing. Sorry but there is nothing that I feel is redeeming about this show at all. Stuff like this has been on YouTube for ages and this is definitely not comparable to the best of that.

Anchupom

In it for the Pub Club cookies
Apr 15, 2009
This is the most epic thing since ever. I love it, keep it up :D

Space Jawa

Feb 2, 2010
pwnsore said:
Space Jawa said:
pwnsore said:
Great show, makes me miss Doraleous and Associates less. But you realize that now that you have a funny show that has demonstrated actual game mechanics, you are screwed right? At some point you will be obligated to make a game.
You say that like it's automatically a bad thing.
Its not, its just that these guys are animators, not necessarily developers.
They don't necessarily have to make it themselves. They could just as easily license the right to make the game to someone who has experience with that sort of thing, and just provide input on the basic rules and other necessary factors to make it close enough to what's shown in the webseries to make it count as an adaptation.

roostuf

Dec 29, 2009
this series is as contagious as a virus.

Wait no, no, no, no...i..im turning into a fan boy ARRRRGHHH!!!!

I LOVE CREATURE TRAINER MASTER!

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Nice to see the battle system, seems very interesting. If this was a game I'd totally play it.