Creature Caster Masters: It Begins

Jimtopia

Slaving away over a hot laptop.
Oct 3, 2008
It Begins

The world of creatures is a strange and interesting place. Join Justin Beatum and his pal Tun-Tun as they battle their way to the top and fight to become Creature Caster Masters!

Watch Video

Fingerthing

Mar 19, 2010
Well this was un-expected. Has there been any previous mention of this? Pretty funny though. The master ball waffle iron joke stands out.

PixelKing

Moderately confused.
Sep 4, 2009
Influx of new shows?
This was funny. I'll watch it. Weekly or 2 Weekly?

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Sandwich, not to be confused with Sandvich. I loved this episode in the filmfestival and love it now aswell.

What I didn't notice, is that ShadyVox is in this....Moar Yu-Gi-Oh GX! Abridged xD

Stevey M

Technobabbler
Feb 11, 2009
Fingerthing said:
Well this was un-expected. Has there been any previous mention of this? Pretty funny though. The master ball waffle iron joke stands out.
It won the film festival along with Show about Games Show and Tales From The Table. :)

Fingerthing

Mar 19, 2010
Stevey M said:
Fingerthing said:
It won the film festival along with Show about Games Show and Tales From The Table. :)
I look forwards to "tales from the table" in that case... whatever it may be.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Wait, the main character is a guy? Did not see that coming, seriously, up until he started talking I thought he was a girl.

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
This was really funny. I laughed my ass off at the master waffle iron and the start of the battle.