Creepy Skyrim Serial Killer Keeps Heads on Shelves

dekcahw

Mar 28, 2011
Mausthemighty said:
We live in a world where people watch movies like Hostel, the Human Caterpillar and Saw. Where the bodies of deceased people are part of an exposition for amusement purposes. Where players of Skyrim go out of their way to kill children in-game or fill a whole cabinet with human heads. My faith in humanity decreases by the minute...
What will be truely disturbing is when chris hansen needs to be called in to track down the makers of a mod.

[zonking great]

Aug 20, 2008
The only thing I want to know is...how did he move the heads? Telekinesis spell? I haven't seen it yet..The how?!

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
The only thing to add to the video to make it more creepy would be an audio track of a guy breathing slowly but heavily...

Al-Bundy-da-G

Apr 11, 2011
AngloDoom said:
That's...genius.

My friend has just collected every skull in the game and stored it in his house, next to a pile of gold ingots.
No your friend is the genius. If a pile of skulls from previous thieves don't scare off the next one, well just ad to the pile.

dudycat1

Dec 16, 2010
well it's a game in which you can do whatever you want to do, at least he didn't do this in the magical world of real life.

Twilight.falls

Jun 7, 2010
As a note, all the corpses are of women that it's possible to either marry or have follow you as, well, a follower.

He just married the women, killed them, then remarried another to kill them. Rinse and repeat.

Brings a new level to the creepy factor.

Thyunda

May 4, 2009
OhJohnNo said:
Thyunda said:
Wargamer said:
RT-Medic-with-shotgun said:
Also if Skyrim is not the pinnacle of open world RPGs what is?
Minecraft.
Minecraft, that game where you do nothing in particular. Try again.
You certainly have an odd definition of "nothing"...
There's no aim. Everything is for it's own gain. In Skyrim, everything you do contributes to something else. There are consequences and new choices and such. Minecraft....you dig shit up. Sometimes you build with it. Occasionally it blows up.

Don't get me wrong. I own a perfectly legitimate copy of the game myself - I like to play it with my brother, but it's certainly not the pinnacle of open-world gaming. I would have to agree with the journalist, that Skyrim IS the pinnacle. Until it's toppled by a superior in the future, which will happen, naturally, so why not just accept a good thing for what it is, instead of arguing that some 8-bit blockbuster (get it?) is somehow superior.

Alright. Arguing with my own points. I would kill for a very limited multiplayer in Skyrim. I don't mean multiplayer modes. I mean the game with a co-op buddy. Maybe not even co-op. Just another player in the world. Though invite-only. Last thing want is random dicks showing up.

THEN I would accept Skyrim as the greatest thing to happen to gaming. Ever. Minecraft is only superior in its multiplayer.

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
Thyunda said:
OhJohnNo said:
Thyunda said:
Wargamer said:
RT-Medic-with-shotgun said:
Also if Skyrim is not the pinnacle of open world RPGs what is?
Minecraft.
Minecraft, that game where you do nothing in particular. Try again.
You certainly have an odd definition of "nothing"...
There's no aim. Everything is for it's own gain. In Skyrim, everything you do contributes to something else. There are consequences and new choices and such. Minecraft....you dig shit up. Sometimes you build with it. Occasionally it blows up.

Don't get me wrong. I own a perfectly legitimate copy of the game myself - I like to play it with my brother, but it's certainly not the pinnacle of open-world gaming. I would have to agree with the journalist, that Skyrim IS the pinnacle. Until it's toppled by a superior in the future, which will happen, naturally, so why not just accept a good thing for what it is, instead of arguing that some 8-bit blockbuster (get it?) is somehow superior.

Alright. Arguing with my own points. I would kill for a very limited multiplayer in Skyrim. I don't mean multiplayer modes. I mean the game with a co-op buddy. Maybe not even co-op. Just another player in the world. Though invite-only. Last thing want is random dicks showing up.

THEN I would accept Skyrim as the greatest thing to happen to gaming. Ever. Minecraft is only superior in its multiplayer.
No no no. Clearly Fable 3 is the pinnacle of open-world gaming. The options you have, they're incredible. I've never seen a greater game, with better graphics or gameplay, in my entire life, nor will there ever be a greater game than LionHead's finest. Ever.

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
I have no idea why anyone would waste their time doing this, also the fact that all the heads are female is a bit unsettling.
I also find it genuinly creepy when people complain about not being able to kill children in the game, yes it's just a game, but why would you want to?

Techno Squidgy

Nov 23, 2010
Andronicus said:
jurnag12 said:
Christ!
I gleefully joined the Dark Brotherhood, and I STILL think that that's really friggin' creepy.
Well, to be fair, the Dark Brotherhood is just a business, with a somewhat... unorthodox service. This, on the other hand, is... well, rather more personal. What's more, they've targeted women exclusively. Recent bad breakup, perhaps?
Or perhaps refused one too many times?
Strange things happen to a man when denied his boobage.

I think the upside of this is, he's doing it in-game, not real life. Pretty crappy upside, but an upside nonetheless.

Techno Squidgy

Nov 23, 2010
chadachada123 said:
No no no. Clearly Fable 3 is the pinnacle of open-world gaming. The options you have, they're incredible. I've never seen a greater game, with better graphics or gameplay, in my entire life, nor will there ever be a greater game than LionHead's finest. Ever.
Not sure if sarcasm...