Creepy Skyrim Serial Killer Keeps Heads on Shelves

chiggerwood

Lurker Extrordinaire
May 10, 2009
I don't know what the real music was in that video was, because all I heard was small children lightly singing "LA LALA LALAAAA LALA... LA LALA LALAAAAAAAAAA.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Hi, I'm The Butcher and...
holy fuckaduck thats creepy!
Worgen said:
My main question is he he gets any of those things to stay where they are, I still cant keep my damn orc dagger on my kitchen table with out finding it flung across the room when I come back into my house.
thats because none of the ghosts in HIS house have heads.
and theyre shit-scared of him.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
That's...genius.

My friend has just collected every skull in the game and stored it in his house, next to a pile of gold ingots.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Oh please, that's nothing. I hear some people make it so that children aren't invincible to dragon attacks (and being smacked upside the head with a weighty mace); people are just fucking sick nowadays.

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
Amazing that only now do I realize something is horribly missing from Skyrim... Being able to dismember enemies like in FO3/NV. I wish lightning would blow their limbs off lol.

On topic, this is super creepy indeed

Fr]anc[is

May 13, 2010
As someone who almost exclusively plays evil characters, I must say his collection is pathetically small, though he gets credit for having the patience to position all those bodies with what I assume are controls similar to FO/Oblivion.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Raj has this dream before.

Except every body was Raj, and Wife Mjoll has removed his heads.

Not that i did anything to warrant it. Not like Raj slept with her mother and married 3 beautiful wood elves and fill bathtub with sweet rolls and buckets.

But where was supposed to keep them? Wife Mjoll make me move them from spare bedroom! Is mostly her fault. Not sure where sweet rolls came from though. Even some things mystery to my greatness.

The Inquisitive Mug

Jul 11, 2008
How do you get the severed heads through the door? When you have the bodies "grabbed" for dragging (by holding A on 360), can you open doors that require loading without letting go of the body? I'm probably missing something very obvious.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I find the title more creepy, and it doesn't help that there are two dead bodies hanging over the bed.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Jonluw said:
JokerboyJordan said:
Jonluw said:
Hah!
I fucking called it!
Jonluw said:
This game lets you decapitate innocent people and carry their heads with you to store in your home where your thane (Edit: Housecarl) is honour-bound to stay with the faces of their dead friends and relatives watching them from the walls to which you have crudely nailed their heads with arrows, but when you complain that there being immortal characters in the game feels odd and artificial the answer is "You can't have the option to kill children. That's just disturbing."
Fuck off, I'm not buying it.
I was just thinking the same thing and wondering whether it was you who made the video :p
For a moment there, so did we...

Nah, that's far too much work. We might've done it if we was allowed to carry heads in our inventory though.
Or if you could use necromancy to get the corpses to carry their own heads for you... :D

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Meh, going by the the description, title and thumbnail I was expecting the place to be full of heads.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Scars Unseen said:
Jonluw said:
For a moment there, so did we...

Nah, that's far too much work. We might've done it if we was allowed to carry heads in our inventory though.
Or if you could use necromancy to get the corpses to carry their own heads for you... :D
That would be awful practical...
We could have them clean around the house afterwards.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Well that was imaginative. But of course we need to see this as a mentally insane man who is obviously living out his fantasies in a game world and is obviously going to do it in real life right?

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
knhirt said:
This is less disturbing than a child being killed in a dragon attack.
Not to mention children dying because of careless fireballs from the player.

That's just sick.
They're virtual people.

That's part of the reason I found this video hilarious, is because it's fake, and the guy is probably just doing it to be funny and piss a few people off along the way.

I dunno if I'd have the desire or the patience to do that though, all that saving and loading just to get a decapitation, and only to turn your house into a creepy serial killer shrine.

Vaguely reminds me of when I would go around just blasting random people with spells in Oblivion, though. God, I must have missed so many side quests and interesting bits of information by doing that.

evilneko

Fall in line!
Jun 16, 2011
Irridium said:
Shame I can't try that out. Since the 1.2 patch broke my game, I guess I'm screwed until the next patch comes out. How is it broken? Well it completely removes all resistances on everything, and I can't absorb dragon souls. To say nothing of the now glitched-as-fuck dragons I'm experiencing.

As for the video, well I didn't even know you could pick up and carry heads around. So yeah, now I actually want to try this because I had no idea I could do it.
Uninstall, reinstall, don't patch?

someonehairy-ish

Mar 15, 2009
scoopz said:
Wait. Is there a specific way you need to attack/land a final blow on someone to decapitate them? i.e. Power attacks only result in decapitation?
Unlock the perk, hit em with a standing power attack.
Its not a 100% chance though.

The Inquisitive Mug said:
I'm probably missing something very obvious.
I'm guessing you get the people to follow you into the house first, then kill em.