Creepy Skyrim Serial Killer Keeps Heads on Shelves

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
evilneko said:
Irridium said:
Shame I can't try that out. Since the 1.2 patch broke my game, I guess I'm screwed until the next patch comes out. How is it broken? Well it completely removes all resistances on everything, and I can't absorb dragon souls. To say nothing of the now glitched-as-fuck dragons I'm experiencing.

As for the video, well I didn't even know you could pick up and carry heads around. So yeah, now I actually want to try this because I had no idea I could do it.
Uninstall, reinstall, don't patch?
Steam won't let you play until the patch is finished.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
scoopz said:
dead.juice said:
scoopz said:
Wait. Is there a specific way you need to attack/land a final blow on someone to decapitate them? i.e. Power attacks only result in decapitation?
There is a perk that makes your power strikes decapitate your enemy.
Ah. Yes. I have the perk I was just wondering if there was some extra step I was missing to make decapitation happen everytime.
It's called saving and reloading.

Okysho

Sep 12, 2010
I actually have to congratulate this guy on a job well done. As... creepy as the aesthetic choice may be, rearranging items in the bethesda engine takes extreme patience and pre-planning. Bodies are the flailiest of the flail. Therefore if you can master moving them like that. Job well done.

Now I have to go scrub myself... creeeppyyyy....

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
thiosk said:
Now wait a minute... HOW do you carry corpses into buildings??
Hey...
That's a very good point. How do you do that?
We need to know.

evilneko

Fall in line!
Jun 16, 2011
Soviet Heavy said:
evilneko said:
Irridium said:
Shame I can't try that out. Since the 1.2 patch broke my game, I guess I'm screwed until the next patch comes out. How is it broken? Well it completely removes all resistances on everything, and I can't absorb dragon souls. To say nothing of the now glitched-as-fuck dragons I'm experiencing.

As for the video, well I didn't even know you could pick up and carry heads around. So yeah, now I actually want to try this because I had no idea I could do it.
There's a setting to prevent it from patching. I held back New Vegas for a long time.

the saint83

Jun 24, 2010
I don't think he's moving the bodies as much as he is luring companions into he's den of death and then doing the deed.

Apr 28, 2008
Capitano Segnaposto said:
Sixcess said:
Greg Tito said:
Skyrim is now well-recognized as the pinnacle in open-ended and emergent gameplay.
Oh for...

Let's try that again...

Greg Tito said:
Skyrim is now well-recognized as the pinnacle in a good example of open-ended and emergent gameplay.
There. Now doesn't that read more like a news article and less like fanboy fuelled overstatement?
Name three others that have surpassed Open-ended and Emergent gameplay.

Seriously, I am just curious :D
I'll do it!

Mount and Blade Warband.
X3: Terran Conflict
Freelancer
evilneko said:
Soviet Heavy said:
evilneko said:
Irridium said:

There's a setting to prevent it from patching. I held back New Vegas for a long time.
Doesn't matter for me anyway. I'm on the 360. Can't uninstall anything. And if I was on the PC, well Steam for some reason loves resetting the "don't patch" option to "always patch" for me. And if it did accidentally patch itself, I can't uninstall/re-install because steam always downloads the latest patches when re-installing

knhirt

Nov 9, 2009
Eggsnham said:
knhirt said:
This is less disturbing than a child being killed in a dragon attack.
Not to mention children dying because of careless fireballs from the player.

That's just sick.
They're virtual people.
I really thought my sarcasm was obvious in my post, but I may need to hone my skills.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Sixcess said:
Greg Tito said:
Skyrim is now well-recognized as the pinnacle in open-ended and emergent gameplay.
Oh for...

Let's try that again...

Greg Tito said:
Skyrim is now well-recognized as the pinnacle in a good example of open-ended and emergent gameplay.
There. Now doesn't that read more like a news article and less like fanboy fuelled overstatement?
Bravo!

OT: Here we have a gamer proving the Daily Mail right! We are all psycotic and games are to blame!

AdamG3691

Nov 18, 2009
knhirt said:
AdamG3691 said:
knhirt said:
This is less disturbing than a child being killed in a dragon attack.
Not to mention children dying because of careless fireballs from the player.

That's just sick.

A child dying in a dragon attack is sad, not sick, it's a wild animal (ok, a rather intelligent, if evil animal) attacking indiscriminately, its no different from a childbeing hit by a car, or attacked by wolves.

in the case of a fireball, why the hell is a child dicking about near an enemy anyway?

plus, 90% of the kids in skyrim are annoying, disrespectful shits anyway.
"Another one come to lick the boots of my father" "oh, you must be a servant, I want my meat rare" "WHERE IS MY DRESS? I WANT MY DRESS NOW!" "Boys, girls, dogs, elders, there's nobody I wont fight!" "I wouldn't have to keep beating him up if he admitted he likes me
"
And a fair few are teetering on the evil sides of their moral compasses already
"Yay! grelod's dead!" "Thank you dark brotherhood!" "When I grow up, I want to be an assasin too!", and of course not forgetting the one who actually obtained human flesh, bones, and organs, and preformed a dark ritual to hire an assasin.

in the case of the last few, the idea that THEY are immortal is actually rather terrifying...
I see you didn't detect my biting sarcasm. I'll make it clearer next time.
text doesn't convey sarcasm well :p

plus, this is the internet, I'm sure there are probably quite a lot of people who honestly do believe that a dragon killing a child is worse and more tragic a loss than a dragon killing 100 adults, simply because "ohes noes, protekt teh childeren! dey are teh futurez"

freaper

snuggere mongool
Apr 3, 2010
Adellebella said:
That's one of the first things I've seen in these games that has really made me nervous.

...And I've played some crazy roles in Morrowind/Oblivion/Skyrim...

At least nothing like this has shown up with the child mod activated.
Someone, somewhere, has just accepted your challenge.

Sir Prize

Dec 29, 2009
Firstly, I hope Fox News and certain newspapers never catch wind of this...ever. They cannot grasp the idea that their are a select few out there who play games and are a little unhinged, but not a great deal. Much like everyone else out there, there aren't a large number of gamers who are sick, twisted or whatever they come up with/

Lastly, this is creepy and I hope I never meet the person behind. I also hope said person is kept away from sharp objects and, depending on how smart he/she is, people as well. I know there are not real people and all, but it is a little disturbing that someone would go to those lengths even in a game. Sure I've pulled my fair share of stupid and evil crap before, but there's something strange about a person going so far. Even in a videogame.

DRes82

Apr 9, 2009
Sixcess said:
Greg Tito said:
Oh for...

Let's try that again...

Greg Tito said:
While we're nitpicking, can you direct me to a better example of an open ended sandbox style western RPG? Go on, I'll wait for you.

On topic: I saw this video yesterday...the music, the title of the video...this player has got some serious issues. I guess if Skyrim can provide an outlet for him, all the better. Maybe some therapy is in order, though.